Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Doctors Pls Help!!! What Is Happening To Me (graphics Details!!!) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Pls Help!!! What Is Happening To Me (graphics Details!!!) (4403 Views)

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Pls Help!!! What Is Happening To Me (graphics Details!!!) by DmainG: 7:22am On May 30, 2021
What kind of ultrasound doesn't report the content of the gestational sac. Is there any fetal pole ? What's the measurement of the sac? ....you better repeat the said USS . This is looking to me like incomplete abortion(that's if it's not complete already). THE PREGNANCY IS OBVIOUSLY NOT VIABLE
Re: Doctors Pls Help!!! What Is Happening To Me (graphics Details!!!) by renew4life: 7:39am On May 30, 2021
Health is wealth
Re: Doctors Pls Help!!! What Is Happening To Me (graphics Details!!!) by Matheusmartin: 8:03am On May 30, 2021
Continue playing with your life, young lady.
Re: Doctors Pls Help!!! What Is Happening To Me (graphics Details!!!) by AgentGoat: 8:25am On May 30, 2021
esthel:
Please go to the hospital, if anything happens to you, that your boyfriend that topped it with disappear. You are 25 and should know better, I don't want to say more than this

Maturity is not by age. some people get more dumb the more they age.

imagine what a 25 years old talking here.

Go for another ultrasound examination somewhere else and see a doctor. To me that pregnancy will not be viable from that tissue you expelled. if you like go or don't.
Re: Doctors Pls Help!!! What Is Happening To Me (graphics Details!!!) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:12am On May 30, 2021
You no won get pregnant but having unprotected sex, aborting pregnancy like say na switch button,
You will now reach the stage you need a child you won't get pregnant again, you are a wicked soul.
Always use condom don't always rely on drugs
Re: Doctors Pls Help!!! What Is Happening To Me (graphics Details!!!) by timibare(m): 10:12am On May 30, 2021
Lol....ur bf don use u top up hin wealth grin
Re: Doctors Pls Help!!! What Is Happening To Me (graphics Details!!!) by willybaby(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2021
When did abortion become so normal and something to be proud of.... Our society has lost it
Re: Doctors Pls Help!!! What Is Happening To Me (graphics Details!!!) by Myer(m): 3:18pm On May 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
How Heartless and Seared the mind and hearts of people have become and you say no moral Judgement!!

May GOD have Mercy on you.

Engaging Joyfully in Immorality and Confidently engaging in abortion.
O My GOD!
I weep for you!
Repent from this Wickedness and Heartlessness Before GOD closes your Chapter!
Hell is Real!

Your spiritual ignorance seems to grow in length, breadth and height everyday. Cos all you do is judge and never love.

If you were discerning at all you would speak as one.
Mary Magdalene did not become a disciple among disciples by being pious all her life.
She became one by being first a great sinner. Even arguably one with 7 demons driven out of her.

What am I implying?
Let me quote the very words of Jesus,
Luke 7:47
Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven--as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little."

You should know that if God wills, op is more likely to love God more than the average Christian if you pray for her rather than condemn her.
Re: Doctors Pls Help!!! What Is Happening To Me (graphics Details!!!) by Thugnificent(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Doctors Pls Help!!! What Is Happening To Me (graphics Details!!!) by Englishisamust: 7:17pm On May 30, 2021
I don't have rip in advance to waste . Next!! pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Body Itching After Bath / Yar’adua Approves New Pay Scale For Doctors / Detox And Loose Weight With Iaso Tea From Usa. Call/watsapp 08093576916.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.