Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job (2861 Views)

I Finally Graduated From The University / 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job by OGWILLS123: 1:45pm On May 30, 2021
wearsandtrends1:
E go better Keep striving harder
haaah for ten yeeeaaaarrrrrrssssss shocked shocked shocked
Re: Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 30, 2021
benzion72:

Your problem is not peculiar to you it is not even spiritual, the current socioeconomic condition of Nigeria is not encouraging. The current leadership are bereft of functional idea that can generate jobs. Obasanjo did Bank consolidation and one of the requirements to be a bank is to have 200 branches imagining the number of staffs that will require. Look inward dream big but start small

Oga close mouth. This same economy that you said is bereft of the above, people are still cashing out from it legitimately.

His problem is spiritual. Anything in this world has its spiritual manifestation first before physical.

Like I did advise, any mountain of fire � would do.
Re: Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job by luminouz(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2021
mikezuruki:

Oga close mouth. This same economy that you said is bereft of the above, people are still cashing out from it legitimately.

His problem is spiritual. Anything in this world has its spiritual manifestation first before physical.

Like I did advise, any mountain of fire � would do.

So he should fast and pray on empty stomach?

It's funny how you advise broke and hungry people to seek spiritual help, instead of at least guiding and helping them practically. There is no way a hungry will pray or fast.
Re: Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job by Ekitibiased(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2021
luminouz:

So how does this help the OP?

Should he be your mentee or what? Will you help him with connections to your trainer? That's what I'm expecting to see.

All you did was make the thread about your success,not what OP needs.

I have noticed this severally on NL. Someone asked for advice but posters won't give but go on announcing how very successful they are and so. Help the young man or is this an opportunity for some you to toot your horn? undecided

That I am from the state you used as part of your moniker is even worse. We aren't braggarts

no attempts to brag, been misunderstood. I am the trainer now, no longer a trainee, so be calm with your expression. I am not from Ekiti so keep cool
Re: Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job by luminouz(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2021
Ekitibiased:

no attempts to brag, been misunderstood. I am the trainer now, no longer a trainee, so be calm with your expression. I am not from Ekiti so keep cool

So you want to train him? What exactly do you think OP should do?

I'm very real and raw.
Re: Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job by Ekitibiased(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2021
luminouz:

So you want to train him? What exactly do you think OP should do?

I'm very real and raw.

E-commerce is big, he needs capital, location is also important- I would train him at a price.
Without capital, i would not waste my time either, that's all
Re: Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 30, 2021
Ekitibiased:

E-commerce is big, he needs capital, location is also important- I would train him at a price.
Without capital, I would not waste my time either, that's all

"At a price," I thought as much. Those bragging weren't for fancy. Na dem, OP run far away from this set of people.

1 Like

Re: Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job by ogawisdom(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2021
ashybabs:
I graduated from igbenedion University top of my Class
Business administration with a culminative Grade point CGPA of 4.22

Its being 10 years now..
And no job

Please do i need to go and beg people in my village?
Who did i offend?

Life is getting pathethic,
Some nights i cry myself to sleep

Ps

I will send u my Cv if nairalanders can be kind enough to link me up

Right now m desperate
And i can do volunteer work to keep busy

Better learn a skill, trade or sth to be self employed while waiting for ur dream job else u will waste your life.
Re: Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job by Ekitibiased(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2021
BiggyB242:

"At a price," I thought as much. Those bragging weren't for fancy.

Go get it free, I await the feedback. Know your worth. Goodluck with freebies and giveaways
Re: Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job by luminouz(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2021
Ekitibiased:

Without capital, i would not waste my time either, that's all

Ok...
I suspect as much...
Re: Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job by ModestGal(f): 6:11pm On May 30, 2021
Hmmn
Re: Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job by ModestGal(f): 6:17pm On May 30, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 30, 2021
ogawisdom:

Better learn a skill, trade or sth to be self employed while waiting for ur dream job else u will waste your life.

I have removed my mind from "job searching" but If it comes, thank God. I feel entrepreneurship is way forward now.
Re: Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job by Misterone: 6:59pm On May 30, 2021
ashybabs:
I graduated from igbenedion University top of my Class
Business administration with a culminative Grade point CGPA of 4.22

Its being 10 years now..
And no job

Please do i need to go and beg people in my village?
Who did i offend?

Life is getting pathethic,
Some nights i cry myself to sleep

Ps

I will send u my Cv if nairalanders can be kind enough to link me up

Right now m desperate
And i can do volunteer work to keep busy
as a B. A graduate, you should be thinking of what you can do for yourself. Not what others can do for you. Start something, start small and the sky will be your limit. For example, opening a laundry is not expensive. You can do it from home. Attend one of these big churches, residential areas, or companies. distribute your complimentary cards, do follow ups, Package it with something new like maybe delivery to workplace, incentives etc and see the cash come in
Re: Graduated From the most Expensive Varsity, Top of my ©lass but still no job by EverythingFit: 8:53pm On May 30, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcwE3uWqpF4

Maybe the universe is telling you to start your own business

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons University Of Ibadan Remains The Best In Nigeria / Learning Chinese Language In Nigeria / List Of Access Bank Sort Codes, Routing Number And Branches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.