Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Better To Be A Slave To MNK Than Fulani-led FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Better To Be A Slave To MNK Than Fulani-led FG (227 Views)

Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / Buhari In Imo: Infrastructure Legacy Projects Of PMB-Led FG In The SE / PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Better To Be A Slave To MNK Than Fulani-led FG by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:49pm On May 29, 2021
I fully choose to be controlled and directed by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and on Monday I am going nowhere. I have already stocked my house with foodstuffs for the next seven days.

If the fulani led FG could force people to stay indoors for a scam Covid-19 yet the palliative was still looted and hoarded, what's then my gain for obeying them?

Please if anyone cares to join me on Monday in Owerri for ofe Owerri, I have enough to spare with well prepared akpụ.

I choose MNK a thousand times over any fulani led FG of Buhari, Malami and Shehu Garba

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Day: No Law Mandating People To Open Shop If They Don't Wish To — Ikpeazu / Naira Is In The Best Possible Health It Can Be – Garba Shehu / Buhari Breaks Silence On Rising Insecurity In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.