Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. (61402 Views)

Fans In Nigeria Celebrate Chelsea's Win (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Ugandatales: 10:27am On May 30, 2021
vesselchino:
Nonsense and ingredients
Am still shocked

Is that why you're pouring Jollof rice inside school bag? Are you going to eat it tonight?

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Tolarnizzy116(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2021
Lanretoye:
all your lineage na mumu,what’s your business with my view /post?...o de maa shanku ni,won o ni jere e.you think you can just insult people anyhow?,ogun kill u there.
we have to correct stupid people like you that doesnt apply their senses before taking a loop...learn to think before typing rubbish or just dont..ode
o dun werey.... Oro dun werey
lolz....
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by clothingonline(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2021
Chelsea enemies full here lol

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:49am On May 30, 2021
thundafire:
I know fit support Arsenal a proud Red. Bigger in everything than Chelsea

Alright, bro. We know you're bigger than us.

We were also big, and now bigger, in the world of football. cheesy

Stay blessed, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Lanretoye(m): 10:55am On May 30, 2021
Tolarnizzy116:
we have to correct stupid people like you that doesnt apply their senses before taking a loop...learn to think before typing rubbish or just dont..ode
o dun werey.... Oro dun werey
lolz....
awon baba e ni ode,no be your fault na the 10mb wey etisalat give u,e go soon finish.oloshi
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Josywhyte: 10:56am On May 30, 2021
Chelsea silenced the whole world. Man united,e go tey before una smell UCL trophy o. E remain one make we(Chelsea) equal una(Man utd) UCL trophy of three.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Samtino(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2021
Who the breeeth, E chock, up De Blue
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by rolams(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2021
See, this one go carry blender. Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by wumi2017(f): 11:40am On May 30, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Tolarnizzy116(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2021
Lanretoye:
awon baba e ni ode,no be your fault na the 10mb wey etisalat give u,e go soon finish.oloshi

baba geddifork dont talk whenever the betters talking...i dnt even knw why am arguing with a child at the first place? Becos i can clearly see now that you are nothing but an empty skull..immature numb

ODE OMO!!!
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by thundafire: 11:55am On May 30, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Stay blessed, bro.
enjoy una day cs una deserve am

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by KushLyon(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2021
StPete:
So wetin make we do with this news? Mtchewww
Choke on it grin

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 30, 2021
thundafire:
e pain my mama
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by thundafire: 12:05pm On May 30, 2021
Paxxcarl:
e pain ur papa
e pain ur mama
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 30, 2021
thundafire:
e pain my mama
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Bgetto: 12:11pm On May 30, 2021
HallaDaTruth:
The Psquare brothers are having fun tonight as they celebrate Chelsea's victory over Manchester Village.

Nigerians tell me how your area is right now. How's the blues party going.

Useless Chelsea
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by bewla(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2021
Twelfthman:
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Up Chelsea!!!
E choke coalition of haters
Dem no fit breath

BLUE IS THE COLOUR.
SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!
At least they agreed on this one
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by BENEAMATA: 12:40pm On May 30, 2021
Team ZERO TITOLI ( trophyless ) hating on europe's king from king's road .
meanwhile , remember when they used to mock our shirt sponsor logo ?

now we spank the team they fear and reverred 3 times in a row

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:46pm On May 30, 2021
Adakintroy:
Congrats to Chelsea.

But am tired of all english finals these days. It's too overly cautiouse

That's game was one of the most boring finals have seen in a long while, only toppled by Liverpool vs. totheham Of two season back.

For the neutrals it was torture

Even Bayern PSG last season was like that. Nobody wants to lose a final these days.. well except guardiola who left his backline exposed with Gundogan.
This match wasn't that boring sha. Guardiola made sure of that.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by BENEAMATA: 12:51pm On May 30, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Stay blessed, bro.
help me ask ur mister red wey take ghost goal steal chelsea 2005 UCL weda his liverpool s among the league of exlusive six in europe wey don win all the trophies in the continent , seeing as theiir typically proud and entitled ass is making them believe they " pass chelsea in everything " grin

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by BENEAMATA: 1:02pm On May 30, 2021
Baawahala:

Diplomatic Failures...
Toutish winners... grin
permission rrquested to use the first phrase , sir ! grin
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Lazenby007(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2021
thundafire:
Touts
E pain you enter bone
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 30, 2021
BENEAMATA:
permission rrquested to use the first phrase , sir ! grin
granted boss
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Lanretoye(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2021
Tolarnizzy116:

baba geddifork dont talk whenever the betters talking...i dnt even knw why am arguing with a child at the first place? Becos i can clearly see now that you are nothing but an empty skull..immature numb

ODE OMO!!!
won o Ko e nile rara,epe ni onje ajesun e.if u mention me again,ogun lo maa pa e.alaye baje.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Wiljemz777(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2021
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2021
BENEAMATA:
help me ask ur mister red wey take ghost goal steal chelsea 2005 UCL weda his liverpool s among the league of exlusive six in europe wey don win all the trophies in the continent , seeing as theiir typically proud and entitled ass is making them believe they " pass chelsea in everything " grin

Na wahala u dey look for.
Me I no get strength to drag with those people.
Dem no dey gree. grin grin

Make we let peace RAIN on dem. grin

I hail u, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2021
thundafire:
enjoy una day cs una deserve am

smiley smiley smiley

✌✌✌✌

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Gfskw: 5:28pm On May 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by ofiko123(m): 5:45pm On May 30, 2021
Congratulations to Chelsea...More of it to come....
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by DedeNkem: 8:59pm On May 30, 2021
Nigerians celebrate European clubs more than Europeans! It's really insane!
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Fantazy(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2021
dejonathan:
I'll always be a Chelsea fan now and forever

It's only fake fans who abandon theirs.
So, chill!
No be only you!
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. by Ikukuudo: 11:58pm On May 30, 2021
I can't find the blue heart love in Nairaland stickers. Let me use my normal question mark ����. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos / FIFA Bans Eight Players From Man Utd, Chelsea, Others From Weekend Matches / Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.