Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. (1425 Views)

Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding / Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / Sowore Gives Account Of How Publicly-raised Campaign Funds Were Spent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by Stevo4: 12:09am On May 30, 2021
Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CAVQNYTKi0
Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by perez100: 12:14am On May 30, 2021
That is their cowardly way of fighting unknown gunmen. Let's cage their youths so that they will have few people that will fight for them. Is that how they are abducting and killing Fulani youths due to Boko Haram and Bandits killings of our security agents? The killing of unarmed youths and injustice is why we are here today and they continue with it. No change.

Instead of them to look for a way to make peace. If you people don't want peace - I personally need peace. I am tired of reading kill, death everyday. It must stop.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by helinues: 12:14am On May 30, 2021
Toh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by ygowon: 12:21am On May 30, 2021
helinues:
Toh
Foolish comment always. If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, hide your foolishness. Don't you see the comment above your own? Fake man

8 Likes

Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by helinues: 12:23am On May 30, 2021
ygowon:
Foolish comment always. If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, hide your foolishness. Don't you see the comment above your own? Fake man

Toh Toh Toh!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by chatinent: 12:37am On May 30, 2021
What a country!
Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by ygowon: 12:43am On May 30, 2021
helinues:

Toh Toh Toh!!!
loser

7 Likes

Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by Coldshisha: 1:07am On May 30, 2021
ygowon:
loser

But why are you bitter and hateful about other people's comments

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by ygowon: 1:12am On May 30, 2021
Coldshisha:

I hate it when people with loads of problem and are helpless about it are trying to show fake love and concern about other people's problem that the people are not complaining about. Why are you taking panadol for another man's headache?

5 Likes

Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by Coldshisha: 1:17am On May 30, 2021
ygowon:
I hate it when people with loads of problem and are helpless about it are trying to show fake love and concern about other people's problem that the people are not complaining about. Why are you taking panadol for another man's headache?

So how did three letter word

T. O. H triggered your paranoid comment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by ygowon: 1:19am On May 30, 2021
Coldshisha:

So how did three letter word

T. O. H triggered your paranoid comment
Your region has been taken over by book haram, iswap and bandits but you are crying about Biafrans trying to liberate themselves. Continue crying. I will like to use your tears flush toilet

6 Likes

Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by Coldshisha: 1:20am On May 30, 2021
ygowon:
Your region has been taken over by book haram, iswap and bandits but you are crying about Biafrans trying to liberate themselves. Continue crying. I will like to use your tears flush toilet

Which of your region because here in Ibadan Na flex we dey flex while your people troop in at iworoad park with their Ghana must go bags

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by ygowon: 1:22am On May 30, 2021
Coldshisha:

Which of your region because here in Ibadan Na flex we dey flex while your people troop in at iworoad park with their Ghana must go bags
Tah! Who dash you Ibadan, Aboki Fulani man

3 Likes

Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by Coldshisha: 1:24am On May 30, 2021
ygowon:
Tah! Who dash you Ibadan, Aboki Fulani man

Paranoid child... Every body is BMC or Fulani when they hold sensible veiws

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by ygowon: 1:27am On May 30, 2021
Coldshisha:

Paranoid child... Every body is BMC or Fulani when they hold sensible veiws
hahaha! For your mind, your view is sensible. Even the fool is wise to himself and we understand. Continue to bath with your cow urine. We know all of una

4 Likes

Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by Coldshisha: 1:29am On May 30, 2021
ygowon:
hahaha! For your mind, your view is sensible. Even the fool is wise to himself and we understand. Continue to bath with your cow urine. We know all of una

Says someone who got triggered by a three letter word Toh

Toh means OK yet you are here blowing off your gasket
Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by Coldshisha: 1:32am On May 30, 2021
[quote author=ygowon post=102184475]Are you pained that I hate anything Fulani? Continue defending your fellow Fulani. I will continue to pain u guys. I derive happiness in paining you guys. Foolish people[/quote

Pain bawo... I like it how you wail and show exactly how you were raised
Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by ygowon: 1:37am On May 30, 2021
[quote author=ygowon post=102184475]Are you pained that I hate anything Fulani? Continue defending your fellow Fulani. I will continue to pain u guys. I derive happiness in paining you guys. Foolish people[/quote

Pain bawo... I like it how you wail and show exactly how you were raised
Please learn to quote well to keep the gist flowing.

We must not be raised to bath with cow urine before we behave well to you. Your northern people are becoming loyal to book haram and iswap and you are more concerned about south east. Does the cow urine affect your reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by BafanaBafana: 7:11am On May 30, 2021
I observed that most people in the SE are sympathetic to ESN and support their killing of security operatives. It is evident by the way they jubilate at news of attacks, they are terrorist by heart. However for security agencies to pick you up for questioning, you must have said something that interests them and they wanna hear more, or your name came up somewhere and they wanna hear from you.
At least, they aren't shooting them like Iheajerika soldiers were doing to Borno youth.
Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by ablejesus26(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2021
BafanaBafana:
I observed that most people in the SE are sympathetic to ESN and support their killing of security operatives. It is evident by the way they jubilate at news of attacks, they are terrorist by heart. However for security agencies to pick you up for questioning, you must have said something that interests them and they wanna hear more, or your name came up somewhere and they wanna hear from you.
At least, they aren't shooting them like Iheajerika soldiers were doing to Borno youth.

And you make your assertation based on some ipob thugs you see in a video??.
This same people who you claim are sympathetic to Ipob and their militant esn,will continue to vote in democratically elected officials that will do everything to crush ipob.
So tell me how many times have you seen people coming out to protest over the proscription of Ipob which is supposed to be the right thing, bcus everyone knows ipob were unjustly proscribed.
The fact that people are not coming out to protest against the proscription order which will enable ipob change their status quo of being outlaws should tell you that they are just a sect.

Come to Church service this Sunday and see real Igbos praying against any group the devil is using to bring unrest into Igboland.
Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by Christistruth00: 7:33am On May 30, 2021
Does this mean that IPOB are yet to understand the difference between an abduction and an arrest ?
Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by helinues: 7:34am On May 30, 2021
Coldshisha:

The guy don finally enter voice mail.. Soni have been serving this colleagues lately

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrorists In Zamfara Are Being Clothed As Bandits, Says Akeredolu / Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... / Osun State Flyover Is At 92% Completion After 11 Months Of Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.