Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,209 members, 7,860,357 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. (1435 Views)

Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding / Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / Sowore Gives Account Of How Publicly-raised Campaign Funds Were Spent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 30, 2021
BafanaBafana:
I observed that most people in the SE are sympathetic to ESN and support their killing of security operatives. It is evident by the way they jubilate at news of attacks, they are terrorist by heart. However for security agencies to pick you up for questioning, you must have said something that interests them and they wanna hear more, or your name came up somewhere and they wanna hear from you.
At least, they aren't shooting them like Iheajerika soldiers were doing to Borno youth.
They behave as if they took the template of NE ppl during the peak of BH insurgency and empty to their head. DSS & army intelligence are well known for such kind of arrest. They track their phones, gather intelligence, question suspect and embark on arrest that is their work. In NE thousands of ppl were arrested in similar manner. The worst part of it many of them will rot in jail with no trial. There was a time about 700 suspect were allegedly slaughtered by Nigerian army in Maiduguri.
These people will likely witness carnage, disorder and serious brutal destruction that they would have never supported this movement.
Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by ivolt: 12:57pm On May 30, 2021
It is called arrest.
Stop thinking like an illiterate.
Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by BafanaBafana: 5:27pm On May 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

And you make your assertation based on some ipob thugs you see in a video??.
This same people who you claim are sympathetic to Ipob and their militant esn,will continue to vote in democratically elected officials that will do everything to crush ipob.
So tell me how many times have you seen people coming out to protest over the proscription of Ipob which is supposed to be the right thing, bcus everyone knows ipob were unjustly proscribed.
The fact that people are not coming out to protest against the proscription order which will enable ipob change their status quo of being outlaws should tell you that they are just a sect.

Come to Church service this Sunday and see real Igbos praying against any group the devil is using to bring unrest into Igboland.
I made my assertion based on what I see on social media. Considering that it is the people we see everyday that make up the social media, I used that as my sample size. For everything 10 comments you see, 9 is in support of ESN, that's 90%.
Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by ablejesus26(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2021
BafanaBafana:

I make my assertion based on what I see on social media

Then you are not ready for logic and reality,bcus the social media in most cases can be doctored and projected to fit in to certain narratives that is not real.
Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by BafanaBafana: 6:15am On May 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

Then you are not ready for logic and reality,bcus the social media in most cases can be doctored and projected to fit in to certain narratives that is not real.
That's the conventional media. Social media reflects the real opinions of people
Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by Joromi1: 6:22am On May 31, 2021
Coronabirus:
They behave as if they took the template of NE ppl during the peak of BH insurgency and empty to their head. DSS & army intelligence are well known for such kind of arrest. They track their phones, gather intelligence, question suspect and embark on arrest that is their work. In NE thousands of ppl were arrested in similar manner. The worst part of it many of them will rot in jail with no trial. There was a time about 700 suspect were allegedly slaughtered by Nigerian army in Maiduguri.
These people will likely witness carnage, disorder and serious brutal destruction that they would have never supported this movement.
Na wa o! How do you arrest 700 persons without trying them? And the so-called human rights activists won't belch.
Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by xelly: 6:38am On May 31, 2021
BafanaBafana:
I observed that most people in the SE are sympathetic to ESN and support their killing of security operatives. It is evident by the way they jubilate at news of attacks, they are terrorist by heart. However for security agencies to pick you up for questioning, you must have said something that interests them and they wanna hear more, or your name came up somewhere and they wanna hear from you.
At least, they aren't shooting them like Iheajerika soldiers were doing to Borno youth.

They spoke in Igbo language, I guess you do not understand it. The man said that the police and soldier entered the market and opened fire not on air but pointing at people. They also shattered the vehicles parked and took money in the car, stabbed someone with knife and took them away.
Re: Eyewitness Gives Account Of Police Abduction Of Igbo Youths Imo State. by Nobody: 10:53am On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:

Na wa o! How do you arrest 700 persons without trying them? And the so-called human rights activists won't belch.
Go and learn more abt the essence of disagreement between Amnesty International and Nigerian Army. Boko Haram attacked Giwa Barrack in 2014 & led to release of some suspected BH detainees in the Barrack, many soldiers were killed and after the attack army killed all the remaining detainees which were abt 700. Amnesty international accused army of extra judicial killings and that sparked the frequent disagreement between them.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-26819965

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Were Recruited By IPOB To Train Over 4,000 ESN Members –Ex-Soldiers / Three New Z6 For Airport Firefighting And Rescure Vehicles In Nigeria(photos) / Reno Omokri Shares Photo Of His 13-year-old Lookalike Son Who Is More Bigger Tha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.