Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or (33866 Views)

Meet Ngolo Kante's Lookalike Who Was Spotted In Daura, Katsina State(photos) / Chelsea Signs Ngolo Kante's Brother (pics) / Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by CSTRR: 12:09pm On May 30, 2021
If he leads France to the Euros win, then Yes, he should be undisputed favourite.

Champions league man of the match three straight times.
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by iLegendd(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2021
paulolee:

he may win d uefa best but ballon d or too big for am...
1..vvd won ucl and dragged Liverpool all season to d final, did he win??
2..schieldner was key n won all trophies with inter n finished 2nd in world cup, did he win it??
3..ribery performed more than kante, won all trophies with Bayern dt strong season...did he win??
4..neur won world cup with germany n won all trophies with Bayern, did he Win it??
kante jus won d UCL wit a good performance n blues fans are going over d moon....jus celebrate n move on guys..

Mensah finished his tertiary education, but couldn't get a job. He went for BSc. and succeeded, but didn't get a job. He went for masters and came back, yet no job. Now, he is doing his PhD.

His brother, Adamu, did his BSc. and the moment he graduated, he got an oil company job of of 1.3 million per month.

Are you telling me Adamu doesn't deserve the job because he doesn't have a PhD?
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by CSTRR: 12:13pm On May 30, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....Google ballon d or power ranking n learn more about it than talking trash....u think say na EPL player of d year award?
If Messi makes the list this year, it's on past recognition, nothing more.

He has done absolutely nothing significant to merit the listing, let alone winning it.

He is the greatest player of all time, but sorry, his time has passed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by talk2maurice(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2021
Anti-Chelsea detected. A foolish man utd fan spoted.

paulolee:

2..schieldner was key n won all trophies with inter n finished 2nd in world cup, did he win it??
3..ribery performed more than kante, won all trophies with Bayern dt strong season...did he win??
4..neur won world cup with germany n won all trophies with Bayern, did he Win it??
kante jus won d UCL wit a good performance n blues fans are going over d moon....jus celebrate n move on guys..

1 Like

Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by Ayt27(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2021
Bahamas95:
You are absolutely right, he should at least be nominated....... That nigggga has paid his dues.

Hey please which anime is this meme made from?
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by Obarofrederick(m): 12:23pm On May 30, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
He is too short and black for balloon d'Or if he was short alone or black alone maybe they will pity him and give him
But as him come carry the two
My brother e go hard to give am that award oh
What makes you think Ngolo Kante being black would stop them from giving him the ballon d' Or? Are you a racist? I could give you names of black players who had won the ballon d'Or. My advice for you is this: Before you will drop any opinion from now onwards, think and reason properly first!
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by emmyrate1(m): 12:23pm On May 30, 2021
paulolee:

what did modric player that he deserved balon d or, to stay in Nigeria to predict what will happen. Balon is won by vote from coaches, football team captains. Fans dont have a say in it. Besides God has the final say. After euro and copa America that list of players u mention will disappear. I think if france have a good run in the competition he have every chance of getting the award.
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by Euegene100001: 12:29pm On May 30, 2021
Over deserves
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2021
paulolee:

for the image, my response will be, do you have a house?
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:39pm On May 30, 2021
He deserves it better than anyone else this year. Ngolo for the biggest price. The man with high football sense. He anticipates danger and also instigate good counter attacks. What a player. His decisions/touches are so simple but very effective in defending/attacking.

How I wish Timo can just be watching him and learn "football sense" ......
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by berbs112(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2021
Jasmine5247:
Bdb
I saw that BDB
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by Kennydoc(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
If Modric can won it without scoring much goals I think N'Golo Kante deserves same courtesy

Remember that Modric also won golden ball in World Cup. Ballon d'Or isn't just about Champions League.
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2021
Kennydoc:

Remember that Modric also won golden ball in World Cup. Ballon d'Or isn't just about Champions League.
this season just tell me one player from all the major leagues in Europe that did half of what he did for Chelsea this season... I hate sentiment
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by LesbianBoy(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2021
Yes he deserves it. To spite Ronaldo real madrid made sure they gave his award to Modric even when Modric did nothing spectacular that year.

Therefore Ngolo Kante deserves it too. He did more than what Modric did
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by BigDawsNet: 1:09pm On May 30, 2021
Acidiously:

Mbappe no win league o, na only French cup. Lewandowski fit win am because of goals. But if France win Euro and kante perform Wella. Bro forget am, him go appear top three

What if Belgium wins it
Or
England

Las Las Portugal self dey hope
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by Kennydoc(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
this season just tell me one player from all the major leagues in Europe that did half of what he did for Chelsea this season... I hate sentiment

Let France win Euro, then he will likely win Ballon d'Or. Apart from that, no way for him.
I like him though.
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by paulolee(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2021
emmyrate1:
what did modric player that he deserved balon d or, to stay in Nigeria to predict what will happen. Balon is won by vote from coaches, football team captains. Fans dont have a say in it. Besides God has the final say. After euro and copa America that list of players u mention will disappear. I think if france have a good run in the competition he have every chance of getting the award.
lolz....if France have a good run, mbappe would be ahead of him n also modric won simply bcoz cr7 left...u tink if cr7 was still in real, modric would win it ahead of him?? dts politics bro
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by paulolee(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2021
talk2maurice:

am a barca fan n see no reason for u to call.me foolish bcoz m not one...happy Sunday kiddo
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by paulolee(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2021
CSTRR:

If Messi makes the list this year, it's on past recognition, nothing more.

He has done absolutely nothing significant to merit the listing, let alone winning it.

He is the greatest player of all time, but sorry, his time has passed.
messi had d best season individually compared to ur kante n only bettered by lewa..
said he did nothing signuficant n has passed his time bt u forgot dt he ended up with 30 goals n 14 assist dis season, dts more than all ur attackers combined..
no b my fault say leo don spoil una wit his normal 50+ goals a season n pls add some respect to his name..
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 30, 2021
undecidedthat guy na wall as in brick wall
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:33pm On May 30, 2021
Kennydoc:

Let France win Euro, then he will likely win Ballon d'Or. Apart from that, no way for him.
I like him though.
and Modric won Euro or world Cup before they gave it to him .... you are sounding more like bitter zebra United fans on severe pain
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 30, 2021
talk2maurice:

guy mind yourself
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by Calicoe: 2:04pm On May 30, 2021
I don't think he deserves it this season because mbappe and lewandoski should be considered first before any other players. But thunder will fire dem if they give it to Messi again. Coming from a Chelsea fan
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by neighbourhud: 2:19pm On May 30, 2021
VicM6:
that kante is double exhaust

My brother! He is double exhaust with hydro engine.
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by Kennydoc(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
and Modric won Euro or world Cup before they gave it to him .... you are sounding more like bitter zebra United fans on severe pain

He didn't win World Cup but was at least MVP of the tournament.
Even if France doesn't win Euro, let them play finals and Kante win MVP of the tournament, then we can reconsider his suitability for Ballon d'Or.
I am a Chelsea supporter o, only being realistic.
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by Daare: 2:41pm On May 30, 2021
People just fail to understand how underrated N'golo is.

Every team he joins becomes a winning team. Is this a fluke or the rewards of a hardworking, relentless player that does all the dirty work for his team so that other players can fulfill their roles.

I repeat there is no player currently more important than N'golo Kanté in the world of soccer right now.

Check all the teams he has won trophies with from Leicester to France WC winning teams he is the common denominator.

Forget all the fake hype Kanté is the king of soccer right now.

kante jus won d UCL wit a good performance n blues fans are going over d moon....jus celebrate n move on guys..[/quote]
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by Daare: 2:51pm On May 30, 2021
How can you disrespect Kanté like this? Ndidi go fit ever smell WC till he dies? Please don't ever put such names with Kanté's in the same sentence I beg of you. Can you imagine?

I don't know how you ppl just come out to talk about a game you barely understand.

These are the ppl calling Messi and Ronaldo GOAT without ever smelling a World cup

[/quote][quote author=BCD2much post=102189767]
Then ndidi should either win the Award and Kante 2nd or Kante first and Ndidi 2nd.
Kante hasn't reached the level yet, he's still battling supremacy with Ndidi.
The only outstanding performer in the Chelsea team is The coach *TT*, nobody wins Balon d'or by defending and running around, Makele, Viera, Keane, Essien, Casemero, Fernandinho, Sagio Busket, would have had the award 10 each.
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:52pm On May 30, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Because we be Chelsea fans no mean say make we no dey follow ourselves talk true.

He's no where close at all. undecided
grin
No bi all Chelsea fans go reason laikdat nau...

1 Like

Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

grin
No bi all Chelsea fans go reason laikdat nau...

I know...

We fit dey fight ourselves as Chelsea fans self.

It is one of our AGBEROISM traits... grin

I hail u, gee.

1 Like

Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by clancymiim(f): 3:29pm On May 30, 2021
paulolee:
abeg no start...UCL best is Owkay....ballon d or doesn't come dt easily
if its by UCL performance only, i think d likes of vvd, Robert, shielder, iniest, xavi n even neur would av won because they won more trophies even after d UCL..
ballon d or is highly political n they would easily Gv messi this time except cr7 n.mbappe puts a strong performance in euros next month.
if its left to vote n the world sees Kante vs messi...who do u think d world would vote for??
Or do u think dey jus come online n award favorites from random suggestions?
Kante did well in UCL, wat about d league n cup?? Or is ballon d or just abt ucl??
with time d world would stop talking about ur form but would keep talking about greatness..

Dias b4 ronaldo are you okay?
Re: Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or by jaxxy(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2021
paulolee:

It depends on the competitors that year and the level of performance and consistency along with major competition winnings.

Mordric won’t it in 2018 because he outshined other competitors that year along with past performances. Not because he is better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Footballers Who Have Crashed Their Ferraris (PHOTOS) / Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team / COVID-19: Besiktas Installs Disinfection Cabinet On Training Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.