Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Buhari Fails To Sign Over 200 Bills Passed By NASS In Six Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fails To Sign Over 200 Bills Passed By NASS In Six Years (15119 Views)

8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Buhari Rejects Four Bills Passed By Reps, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Fails To Sign Over 200 Bills Passed By NASS In Six Years by obstead200(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2021
Gambit23:

So the 200 Bill's are trying to create agencies that are already in existent?
trust me, a critical and objective review of 90% of these bills will reveal that their goals are suboptimal and it is just an excuse for a group of people to cash out at the expense of the FG.

200 bills my foot
Re: Buhari Fails To Sign Over 200 Bills Passed By NASS In Six Years by Gambit23: 6:50pm On May 30, 2021
obstead200:
trust me, a critical and objective review of 90% of these bills will reveal that their goals are suboptimal and it is just an excuse for a group of people to cash out at the expense of the FG.

200 bills my foot

Show me 3 of those bills was created by senators to cash out at the expense of d govt
Re: Buhari Fails To Sign Over 200 Bills Passed By NASS In Six Years by obstead200(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2021
Gambit23:

Show me 3 of those bills was created by senators to cash out at the expense of d govt
I don't have time for this. Go and do ur research pls
Re: Buhari Fails To Sign Over 200 Bills Passed By NASS In Six Years by Gambit23: 10:13pm On May 30, 2021
obstead200:
I don't have time for this. Go and do ur research pls

Shatapp, U did no research.

The onus is on u to back up ur claim with proof, else na shoot bird u de talk.

Withdraw the lies if u cant prove it
Re: Buhari Fails To Sign Over 200 Bills Passed By NASS In Six Years by Bifwoli: 2:44am On May 31, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Na god go punish Buhari for wasting 8 years of our lives

We know he will waste the remaining 2 years he has left

Imagine we had a leader like Kenyatta or Paul Kegame in that 8 years

It feels like when you are playing football on PES or FIFA and you give a kid who doesn't know how to play the game Barca or Bayern and you use arsenal or Wigan you know he will under perform despite him using the superior team.

That's what Buhari has been with Nigeria.

Kenya has no natural resources but they are nearing us, Ghana has nothing compared to us but they are pushing us out of the way, south Africa with all their issues are still passing us by far on a lot of indices, barrine Egypt with 90 to 98% desert has more money, more ammo, more security, more infrastructure than Nigeria self tittled giant of Africa.

I can only imagine what Kenya would be like if they had all the money Nigeria has, the railway liking their country with all of east Africa, the road and rail network they are building covering all major cities 3 lane roads and much more, their public housing and their partnership with private sector to build cheap high rise private residential buildings all over their biggest cities all while having 0 naira from oil.
I live in southeastern USA which had their "oil" in the form of free labour in the form of slavery for hundreds of years.To this day they've never been able to catch up with western states like California,Washington Arizona and of course the US north eastern states with their industries,world class cities New York,Boston ,Philly Chicago etc and their world famous universities Havard,Yale ,Princeton etc.

All i'm trying to say here is some things are indeed a curse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot / How Obasanjo, Jonathan Used Police To Persecute Sitting Governors – Senate / How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.