Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Discover The Word That Appeared In All The Prayers Of Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discover The Word That Appeared In All The Prayers Of Jesus. (143 Views)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Word That Appeared In All The Prayers Of Jesus. by richardonline: 9:06am On May 30, 2021
Studying the life of Jesus is enough to achieve the unachievable in this life. He is the best person you can emulate. The way he lived his life can teach you unforgettable lessons. Even though he was God in human form, he prayed earnestly. He had prayed before the spectacular events in the Bible took place.

He was fond of leaving the crowd whenever he wanted to pray. The only people who could tell the world about his praying life were Peter, James and John. The three disciples were the closest to Jesus. As secretive as his praying life was, he chose the three disciples to witness it.

To say Jesus love praying is an understatement. You can’t just take away the attitude of praying from the savior of the world. It seems to whom much is given; much is expected.

The results and answers to his prayers would make anyone study him extensively. After doing a serious research on all his prayers, I discovered this word. The word is so important that none of his prayers lack it. I strongly believe including the word in your own communication with God will bring the same result and answers as his.

Take a look at the word — in all the prayers of Jesus Christ — below:

He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will.”

Matthew 26:39 Nkjv

Canada is looking for new immigrants from Nigeria!
Canadian Visa Expert
by TaboolaSponsored Links
Again, a second time, He went away and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if this cup cannot pass away from Me unless[e] I drink it, Your will be done.”

Matthew 26:42 Nkjv

And when Jesus had cried out with a loud voice, He said, “Father, ‘into Your hands I commit My spirit.’”[n] Having said this, He breathed His last. "

Luke 23:46 Nkjv

At that time Jesus answered and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes. "

Matthew 11:25 Nkjv

"Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead man was lying.[d] And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, 'Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.' "

John 11:41 Nkjv

"Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,"

John 17:1 Nkjv.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/1320a4d449e7ac3368931b54ab69e804?client=news

Re: Discover The Word That Appeared In All The Prayers Of Jesus. by richardonline: 9:07am On May 30, 2021
To say Jesus love praying is an understatement. You can’t just take away the attitude of praying from the savior of the world. It seems to whom much is given; much is expected

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of The Church / The Prayer You Need Everyday For Healing / Veterinary Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.