Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) (69029 Views)

Sokoto Bandit, Ummaru Nagona, Shot Dead By Military / Lady Recounts How She & Other Passengers Were Attacked By Bandits In Kogi (Video / Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) by Jamesbally: 2:53pm On May 31, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

So there are no SW or SS or SE Soldiers and Police again??

You see the one you are supporting??

Are you not worse than a criminal

All Galant Police and Soldiers are from North. Only members of Yellow fever Police and other Police in most Police outpost are from other tribe.
Re: Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) by Jamesbally: 2:54pm On May 31, 2021
ccollins:
that's outlandish bias. U ought not to discriminate the Igbo tribe as they have descent people among them

You hardly see decent persons from there except Joe Igbokwe grin
Re: Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) by Jamesbally: 2:57pm On May 31, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Once they swim in red mud, it would wash off some of the juju Kanu used on them.

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki, you know Biafrans too well grin grin grin

Re: Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:02pm On May 31, 2021
Jamesbally:

All Galant Police and Soldiers are from North. Only members of Yellow fever Police and other Police in most Police outpost are from other tribe.

Hmmmm.....Pls how old are you?
Re: Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) by Stkilda(m): 3:02pm On May 31, 2021
Coldshisha:
cheesy

They did it to their grandparents in the 60s still doing it again

Can't Nigeria Army upgrade their searching and screening method

Fulani coward, always hiding behind, “Nigeria”, to throw stones at people who are your superior. Why crawl back into your hole after starting a fight with them? Why not stand and fight if you are a man?
Re: Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) by Igweremialuko1: 3:11pm On May 31, 2021
youngblaq:
I knew it will get to this end. And if the NA could not discover armed men through this process, they may start killing travelers randomly and tag them UGM just to show to their bosses that they are working and also as a form of scape-goating.
This is a lie
Re: Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) by Jamesbally: 3:30pm On May 31, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Hmmmm.....Pls how old are you?

Re: Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) by gift4nature(f): 3:33pm On May 31, 2021
I experienced this a few years ago at onitsha. This country has a long way to go
Re: Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) by kolmart: 4:02pm On May 31, 2021
This mad dogs don't even serious is that the solution to the problem on ground?
Re: Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) by JayB11(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2021
Una never see anything yet. Tell everyone u know, violence is the last thing one should pray for. Life becomes difficult as the violence progresses. Imagine how life would be under round the clock curfew; no business, no banking, no hospital, no market, no school, everything gets stuck, the town or city becomes silenced by gunshots, sirens, bomb blasts, and many others. BOKO HARAM has served my people a lesson, but since it wasn't documented and taught in schools, South Easterners think this will hit softly, affecting only the specific target. But it won't work that way, not even your confessions will vindicate you from that impending hardship if this madness in South East does not stop.

I am not a wise man, i am only sharing from my true life story as a one time Nigerian refugee from North East.

SHALLOM
Re: Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:07pm On May 31, 2021
Eriokanmi:
In an attempt to stop the heinous activities of the Unknown Gun Men and attacks on the Military, all passengers are being ushered out of the vehicles to raise up their hands as they walked past their check points. This is happening right now on the Owerri-Onitsha Highway

What’s the problem?
You think they should ignore passenger cars when they are clearly being used to attack them?

See the US military in Iraq...
Not only do the order passengers out of cars to search the cars, they go into people’s houses to search.

>
Re: Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) by Truflexunits(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2021
Poorly orchestrated looking at the pictures You find out it’s all stunts why (1) there’s presence of soldiers and said vehicles where they were marched (2) you see those ladies smiling and while the one in the front talking backing camera that will never happen in military presence and you see a man wearing a material walking towards them without raising his hands up so this fake news trying to tarnish the image of Nigeria. Soldiers should stop.
Re: Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) by abatically(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Nigerian military personnel are all idiots.

Very useless fools and unprofessional bastards.

Those soldiers doing that must join their ancestors soon.

#downdownnigeria

Guy calm down. What they did here is perfectly right so far they don't kill innocent people. What do u expect them to do? Allow all vehicles to move freely when the region is in chaos? So that any car can just drive by and gunmen shoot them from behind? These are desperate times and it requires desperate measures.
Re: Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) by kemiudoh666: 9:50pm On May 31, 2021
i don't blame them much
Re: Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) by Ehisod(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2021
Eriokanmi:
In an attempt to stop the heinous activities of the Unknown Gun Men and attacks on the Military, all passengers are being ushered out of the vehicles to raise up their hands as they walked past their check points. This is happening right now on the Owerri-Onitsha Highway

Where is the army? Where is the checkpoint? Why are the supposed distressed people smiling? You people hailing Kanu had better borrow sense and know that he is not different from the crop of politicians we have sitting in Abuja and our state government houses. He is only after his own gain. That's why instead of acting like the Mandelas of this world, he is in "the abroad" flexing while urging you guys on, using you as cannon fodder and his army of online warriors posting pictures and videos online. As it is now with all the perceived marginalization, Nigeria is still better for the average Igbo man who is straddling every sphere of business in the country than what is gradually crystallizing from the actions and inactions of madmen like Kanu and the politicians from the southeast. I do not hate on the Igbos, I know that because my kids are half Igbo and the only regret I have in marrying from the east is the sad state that the southeast has now found herself due to the recklessness of a few misguided people. I know plenty will hate my position but I have said my own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic / Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) / Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.