Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Need Help With Eczema Or Whatever This Is - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Help With Eczema Or Whatever This Is (494 Views)

How To Clear Eczema With Apple Cider Vinegar / How To Clear Eczema In 24hours Using Apple Cider Vinegar / Facial Eczema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Eczema Or Whatever This Is by Marks112: 10:19am On May 30, 2021
Hi everyone ,I got some rashes a while back on my legs and it left a lot of spots ,so I wanted to get rid of them and I asked this person selling cream she said I should buy defacto cream ,I did and after a while I started spotting this yellow dot dot on my legs so I stopped it ,but the stuff still keeps spreading
Please how do I get rid of it
Was told to use brake oil but I don’t want to be forward like before cos that’s what got me into this
Please help recommend what I can use

Re: I Need Help With Eczema Or Whatever This Is by Legendforte: 11:06am On May 30, 2021
You may use either Vista plus or funbact

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose A Shower Head For Your Bathroom? / The Lady Who Quit Her Job To Start A Bag Making Company In Her Bedroom / Which Market Can I Buy First Grade Okrika Shoe And Jacket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.