Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (87880 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 2:19pm On May 30, 2021
duni04:

Those policemen and soldiers they are killing, you think they ask their tribe before killing them? Majority if not all are igbo!
They day you raise your voice to support the killing of an innocent person because of his tribe and not because he has done something wrong, that is the day you become a moral accessory to murder and you open yourself up for the same fate.
It surprises me how senseless people think they can achieve anything by destroying what they already have, they kill their own brothers & Sisters, Children & aunts all in the name of an illusion called Biafra? Then turn around in their misconstrued evil minds to blame others for their satanic actions.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by danngnews: 2:19pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You are no different from Boko Haram, segregationist, what do you mean by consciousness of an average Igbo man? Are the Ndigos the only ethnic group in Nigeria been marginalized? Actually the oppressors are the ones complaining because the other 2 major tribes like themselves are stronger politically so a minority of disgruntled ones, want to separate & have their own imaginary utopia. Same excuse Boko Haram gave when they started their evil misadventure, that we want to be a law on to ourselves even after the Sharia they asked for was given to them.

Ipob is proscribed in Nigeria, but considered as freedom fighters outside Nigeria.

However the world acclaimed fourth deadly terror group is considered as common criminals by Nigerian government. If you can't see through such deceit, I can't help you.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by AAbuja: 2:21pm On May 30, 2021
Kubernetes:
I wished it was OBJ who is in charge. Dem for don level that region.
Reminds me of what he did in Odi
I am surprised to today, he wasn't charged for war crimes
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 2:22pm On May 30, 2021
danngnews:

Ipob is proscribed in Nigeria, but considered as freedom fighters outside Nigeria.

However the world acclaimed fourth deadly terror group is considered as common criminals by Nigerian government. If you can't see through such deceit, I can't help you.
Freedom Fighters by who? By our Nigerian brothers that are living in the Western Hemisphere Europe, & the Americas that have never stepped foot one day in Nigeria? & the ones that brave it up to come are dead scared of been kidnapped by their own so called family members?, if Ipob are freedom fighters, Hamas & Hezbollah are not Terrorist organizations. Mind you there is a difference between shepherds (Herdsmen) & common Criminal bandits, you have to be precise & know what you are talking about not confusing oranges with grapes.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Greataby(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2021
I want to believe the killing is purely politics as against the IPOB/ESN. Politicians are terrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by danngnews: 2:28pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Freedom Fighters by who? By our Nigerian brothers that are living in the Western Hemisphere Europe, & the Americas that have never stepped foot in Nigeria?, if Ipob are freedom fighters, Hamas & Hezbollah are not Terrorist organizations. Mind you there is a difference between shepherds (Herdsmen) a common Criminal bandits.

As I said, I can't help you, can we end this now?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 2:30pm On May 30, 2021
danngnews:

As I said, I can't help you, can we end this now?
Do I know you? Na you decide enter my conversation.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Asour: 2:32pm On May 30, 2021
Kingof2nations:
What is gulak doing in IMO
What happened

What kind of a question is this ?

When has it become questionable for an adult Nigerian to visit any part of the country if he/she deems it fit?

God help us!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Lexicon123: 2:37pm On May 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I guess this will be counted as an achievement by the unknown gunmen and their sympathizers
As in ehn! So pathetic how we allow evil fester under the guise of solidarity. How do two wrongs make a right? I really shudder in disbelief when I see people's reactions and comments on every thing concerning this UGM. Of course the supporters will latch on this, but let me say in advance that it's very very pathetic how we're blindly getting ourselves into an untamable trouble.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 2:40pm On May 30, 2021
Asour:

What kind of a question is this.

When has it become questionable for an adult Nigerian to visit any part of the country if he/she deems it fit?

God help us!
Don’t mind those Segregationist, Selfish lot, to the minority third eye blind oblivious ones, Eastern Nigeria that has nothing belongs to them, when they give them want they wish for, they will change the narrative that Hausa/Fulani wants to exterminate & drive them from been part of Nigeria, bunch of naive senseless children.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by duni04(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
It surprises me how senseless people think they can achieve anything by destroying what they already have, they kill their own brothers & Sisters, Children & aunts all in the name of an illusion called Biafra? Then turn around in their misconstrued evil minds to blame others for their satanic actions.
I'm actually in support of any minorities that want to leave Nigeria. This country is a disaster the way it is and anyone trying to leave has every moral standing to do so. Nothing is working!
But i disagree with the idea of burning down your house and killing your family because you want to prove a point to your neighbour. If you don't like your neighbour, direct all your grievances, anger and vitrol at him, his house and his family. Not your own house and your family. Thats madness!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by heartbraker(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2021
mynd1:
Hmmmm. My northern pple don't take shit oo.
wetin aboki wit cow brain wan do b4?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by ecolime(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Flee to the hills and mountains my people for Buhari is forcing the nation into another civil war, I see Nigeria breaking into 3 different countries.

This I have seen.
You are truly a false prophet. Breaking into 3 countries is not possible. Definitely not less than 5 countries.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 2:51pm On May 30, 2021
duni04:

I'm actually in support of any minorities that want to leave Nigeria. This country is a disaster the way it is and anyone trying to leave has every moral standing to do so. Nothing is working!
But i disagree with the idea of burning down your house and killing your family because you want to prove a point to your neighbour. If you don't like your neighbour, direct all your grievances, anger and vitrol at him, his house and his family. Not your own house and your family. Thats madness!
Our own problem in Delta State, is not Yoruba, Hausa or Igbos, we are our own enemies, creating a new country with James Ibori, & Emmanuel Uduaghan & the likes of Michael Diden will be a 100x worse than the present predicament, you can pretend to keep running, but cannot run away from yourself, a bad tree will never yield good fruits, on one indivisible Nigeria we stand, we work for change not destroy what we already have.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 2:54pm On May 30, 2021
ecolime:

You are truly a false prophet. Breaking into 3 countries is not possible. Definitely not less than 5 countries.
Ecolime the dreamer, least you can do is to show yourself to be a reasonable thinker, who are you waiting for to come & divide Nigeria our motherland into 5 parts for you, Hausa/Fulani, United Nations, Ecowas or The British Government?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by duni04(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Our own problem in Delta State, is not Yoruba, Hausa or Igbos, we are our own enemies, creating a new country with James Ibori, & Emmanuel Uduaghan & the likes of Michael Diden will be a 100x worse than the present predicament, you can pretend to keep running, but cannot run away from yourself, a bad tree will never yield good fruits, on one indivisible Nigeria we stand, we work for change not destroy what we already have.
But you should understand that it is the "collect money from Abuja" system that we practise in Nigeria that has produced the likes of Ibori, Uduaghan, Okowa, Odilli, sylva etc. They are products of that system and that same system will continue to produce more uduaghans and Iboris until someone dismantles it. That system is Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 3:02pm On May 30, 2021
duni04:

But you should understand that it is the "collect money from Abuja" system that we practise in Nigeria that has produced the likes of Ibori, Uduaghan, Okowa, Odilli, sylva etc. They are products of that system and that same system will continue to produce more uduaghans and Iboris until someone dismantles it. That system is Nigeria!
I beg to disagree the great nations you see today China & USA were once in a more horrible state than Nigeria, nothing wrong with the system, the people in the system are just evil minded & wicked the most identifiable trait of the Congo man. Today in the United States they are remembering a 100 years of the Tulsa Massacre (The destruction of Black Wall Street) in Oklahoma, Nothing is new in the world, Nations overcome & solve their problems, mind over matter, not running to new imaginations that it is always greener on the other side.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by eagleu: 3:03pm On May 30, 2021
Buhari is in charge of ALL aspects of our security!
Police IG ordered police to shoot Igbo youths and ask questions later.
Police probably shot Gulag thinking he's Igbo.
RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 3:06pm On May 30, 2021
eagleu:
Buhari is in charge of ALL aspects of our security!
Police IG ordered police to shoot Igbo youths and ask questions later.
Police probably shot Gulag thinking he's Igbo.
RIP to the dead.
Just curious is there a mark on your forehead with the word Igbo inscribed on it? What makes you Igbo, the language you speak or religion? How will someone just mere looking @ you know that you are Ndigbo?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by afroxyz: 3:09pm On May 30, 2021
Ddokie:
If gulak is dead, you should go and ask rochas.

Endangered which brethren? Wetin u sabi?Any retaliatory killing in the north starts a full blown civil war which will end Nigeria.

The north isn’t ready for that.

Wars start for many reasons, but they end in almost all cases as a result of dialogue.

In the case of Nigeria, the first war happened as a result of ethnic intolerance between the north and the east. If another war should commence, it’ll be for the same reason. As a result, the only issue on the dialogue table would be total dissolution of the country to avoid a third civil war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by InvertedHammer: 3:11pm On May 30, 2021
/
Ahmed Gulak, the APC returning officer that announced Sen. Hope Uzodinma as APC Gov candidate. Something smells fishy, someone wants to implicate another. Is there really HOPE for Imo state? I guess his trip to IMGH didn't end in a good tone.

This is an assassination.
/
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Gambit23: 3:13pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
How do you know Gambit23, are you a member? Where is the manual to the rules & oath of allegiance to ipob, publish it let us read it for ourselves & make our own judgement, not these your I hearsay rhetoric misconstrued illusion.

How do u know too? Are u an ipob members? Malu kene ife, onye apari
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 3:14pm On May 30, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Ahmed Gulak, the APC returning officer that announced Sen. Hope Uzodinma as APC Gov candidate. Something smells fishy, someone wants to implicate another. Is there really HOPE for Imo state? I guess his trip to IMGH didn't end in a good tone.

This is an assassination.
/
By ipob & Esn that have vowed to make Eastern Nigeria ungovernable?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Gambit23: 3:15pm On May 30, 2021
duni04:

Those policemen and soldiers they are killing, you think they ask their tribe before killing them? Majority if not all are igbo!
They day you raise your voice to support the killing of an innocent person because of his tribe and not because he has done something wrong, that is the day you become a moral accessory to murder and you open yourself up for the same fate.

And thousands of the ipob members slaughtered by police n army carrying flags are what?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Gambit23: 3:16pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
By ipob & Esn that have vowed to make Eastern Nigeria ungovernable?

Show us where they made this statement.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Donworo: 3:17pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Someone is setting the Ndigbo up for a genocide.

Either the Federal Government or Nnamdi Kanu is suspected.

I don’t trust the Federal Government on this killing. It may be their handwork

Sense dey far from you..
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Donworo: 3:17pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Someone is setting the Ndigbo up for a genocide.

Either the Federal Government or Nnamdi Kanu is suspected.

I don’t trust the Federal Government on this killing. It may be their handwork

Sense dey very far from you..
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 3:19pm On May 30, 2021
Gambit23:

How do u know too? Are u an ipob members? Malu kene ife, onye apari
But Ikwensu you were the one that said it wasn’t your men that carried out the atrocities, Whilst the whole Nigeria is aware of your “modus Operandi” commit the crime, then shift the buck & blame others for your criminal atrocities, ie it was imported people from other regions that broke the criminals out of Owerri Prison, it is people from other regions burning the police facilities in the East, as if other tribes & regions don’t have their own police stations & prisons to destroy? Useless Wailers.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Gambit23: 3:21pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
But you were the one that said it wasn’t your men that carried out the atrocities, Whilst the whole Nigeria is aware of your “modus Operandi” commit the crime, then shift the buck & blame others for your criminal atrocities, ie it was imported people from other regions that broke the criminals out of Owerri Prison, it is people from other regions burning the police facilities in the East, as if other tribes & regions don’t have their own police stations & prisons to destroy? Useless Wailers.

Useful wailer answer d simple question, it's in English.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by naijaking1: 3:24pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Just curious is there a mark on your forehead with the word Igbo inscribed on it? What makes you Igbo, the language you speak or religion? How will someone just mere looking @ you know that you are Ndigbo?

Good question.
That's why police should not be shooting people first and asking questions later

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.