Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (87788 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 1:00pm On May 30, 2021
preciousmetals:
Good development, he's the one that confirm Hope Uzodimma as the winner of APC governorship primary, he's the main actor in the imposition of Hope Uzodimma to the Imo people
Mumu Zombie is he a Judge of the Supreme Court of Nigeria? Why not go & burn Justice Mary Odili’s family house Imo state? Daft infant, some rusted metals in your brain are loose.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Angelfrost(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2021
2elliot:
Thank you. Sorrow about my initial cuss words. Just that I was annoyed when u made mention of OBJ. Obj messed up my childhood when he sent the military to level Odi community. At my tender age I was introduced to Egbesu to be fortified as a freedom fighter. Growing up now, I realised my people have been too oppressed and when they retaliate, we are labelled militants, yet our resources are plundered by Nigeria without anything to show. That use of military to keep us scared from demanding our rights is becoming stale. It is the same thing with Biafran agitators. Constantly using force to suppress their clamour has birthed the presently madness, yet again the victims are blamed, just as the odi people. I come from an oil producing community, yet there is nothing to show. The people are suffering. When I made move to demand fair treatment, my house was invaded by killer security men. I was just lucky to survive that attack. But presently now, I am ready to get my demands met at all cost.

Enough is truly Enough!!!...

If we can't get back our heritage and right via peaceful free and fair elections, then we must take it back by other means necessary.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Golan007: 1:01pm On May 30, 2021
In the coming days there would be bloodletting of politicians.

This appears to be the first.
Of course, citizens would be collateral damage.

Brace up.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Oloripelebe: 1:01pm On May 30, 2021
Gambit23:

Keep quiet n face fulani wey de collect ur land, mine ur gold & chase u into Benin republic refugee camp

BOT
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by kcnwaigbo: 1:01pm On May 30, 2021
Elsueno:

Unfortunately u Igbos OVERESTIMATE urselfs, To think u actually believe u stand on equal footing with the Nigerian armed forces is ur first & most fatal mistake. Even Iswap with all thier sophisticated networks all over the world dare not face Nigerian army directly. They sneak around and attack isolated positions & retreat b4 reinforcements arrived. And the northerners ain't retaliating cause u haven't actually reached that threshold yet..... The police, army, air force, Civil defense, all have special combat units dat even hardened terrorists run when they meet them. Worry not, keep it up & u will see what I mean pretty soon
Who will retaliate the numerous killings by fulani herdsmen across the country?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by 2elliot: 1:02pm On May 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

If we can't get back our heritage and right via peaceful free and fair elections, then we must take it back by other means necessary.
Truly, enough is enough.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

And your fathers that didnt dodge a civil war, what happened?

3,000,000 died on a platter of banana leaves

That is where the name COWARD was given to you .......
And you all have not changed from this betrayal sycophantic approach you use
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by eldoradoxx: 1:04pm On May 30, 2021
It is a political murder by aggrieved faction of APC in IMO State whom he cheated when he manipulated the APC primaries against Rochas group and favoured Uzodimma's group.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 30, 2021
ford101:
lol u make Me remember my igala friend that told me how he ran for his life wen the were killing everybody in Kano all in the name of killing Igbos.
In Kano there were many dangerous killers (yan daba), they kill without second thought but since the second coming of Kwankwaso those ppl went to extinction; h E rebranded them, empowered them and put many back to Universities. Those ppl dnt mind who u are, always high on drugs, they will jst go to non-indigenes base area and start attacking but from 2011 to date have u heard any nonsense in Kano? North won't go back to the barbarism ur ppl has taken now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Nairalandguru(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2021
I DONT KNOW WHO HE IS BUT THE NAME SOUNDS MORE LIKE A TERRORIST AND TERRORISTS ARE NO LONGER TOLORATED

You are a BIG FOOL. TOLORATED KO...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 1:04pm On May 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

If you can’t organize yourselves and win elections, don’t bother taking up arms, you will lose also, you will fall right into their trap & be neutralized.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by MadamExcellency: 1:05pm On May 30, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
In as much as I won't hold forth in defence of the IPOB terrorists, I am not sure if it's right to tag this to the IPOB terrorists. This looks more like the usual killing machine of PDP. It's PDP setting itself ablaze from within or just armed robbers trailing him probably because these guys still carry cash around to settle in order to escape detection by EFCC. It's too early to state categorically until investigation is concluded. May God console his family.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

Ahmed Gulak was the APC primary election coordinator in charge of IMO State that declared Hope Uzodinma as the APC candidate in Imo State.

He is a member of APC National Executive Committee.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by xelly: 1:06pm On May 30, 2021
why all this?
What did he do?

I am not in support of this action at all. But, why haven't FG taken action against this whole thing?

Get their leader arrested even if he is in UK.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 1:06pm On May 30, 2021
eldoradoxx:
It is a political murder by aggrieved faction of APC in IMO State whom he cheated when he manipulated the APC primaries against Rochas group and favoured Uzodimma's group.
You need a boyfriend with common sense, not all those ipob zombies that are docking you.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by michoim(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Boko Haram started just like this but Northerners choose to be supporting and hailing them at the early stage.
But today the beast they created is now feeding on them.

Now, IPOB TERRORISTS are on the same page with the foundation of Boko Haram. But our Igbo brothers are happy, hailing and encouraging them.

Hehehe, don't cry when the beast start feeding on you ooo.
You can say that again
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Elsueno: 1:07pm On May 30, 2021
Coldsperm:

Type next time without crying ok. Ewu!!!

Me, no dey live for any east state, if things turns to shyt, my passport is always ready. i would be watching una war on BBC or Al-Jazeera grin
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

That is where the name COWARD was given to you .......
And you all have not changed from this betrayal sycophantic approach you use

It still doesnt change the fact that your so claimed brave fathers were either killed by hunger or bullets

3.000,000 of them!

Do you what it means for someone to starve to death? Do you know the pain and agony

You need o Google the pictures of your fathers and see how they died. Died like chickens
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by yemex04(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2021
VULCAN:
Is Gulak a security force?

I don't know whether you can think for yourself or you just swallow whatever you are told?

Do you know who Gulak met in Owerri and why?

UGM are terrorising the federal occupation forces in the SE.

The police and soldiers who treated the people like cattle are now having a taste of their own medicine.

SE has been the most militarised zone in Nigeria for too long.

Things are changing now

Whoever killed Gulak did so for their own reasons.

UGM have other fish to fry.

Okay,congratulations! Ride on!
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 1:10pm On May 30, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Who will retaliate the numerous killings by fulani herdsmen across the country?
Assumed, suspected killings most of which were never proven, sensational news by the press for media for gullible people like you.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by aryzgreat: 1:10pm On May 30, 2021
UGM only attack security men. Video of them moving freely with civilians are all over the internet.

Why will UGM kill him, was he on military uniform or police uniform? UGM has never attacked Ama Hausa in the east. Their target are security men, prolly on revenge mission. So this won't sell tagging it UGM assassination

I think this is a case of political assassination just like that of Ironsi that was planned when he was on Western tour.

We know the hand of Esau in this death.

RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by pinkgoodies(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2021
obynzo:
Hello House,

We need to be very careful and really look critically at any online news headline. First of all the headline said he was killed in Owerri, but the write up stated he was killed on his way to Abuja from Owerri, nothing was said where he was killed.
This is either a malicious reporting to fuel tensions or it normal garbage reporting that most Nigerian online news platforms are known for.

He was killed in owerri. Ngor okpala to be precise. This is a political killing.. i have the video of his dead body on the road.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Kubernetes: 1:11pm On May 30, 2021
puzzlegate:
stop typing RUBBISH !

Are you happy with the killings going on there?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by MadamExcellency: 1:11pm On May 30, 2021
xelly:
why all this?
What did he do?

I am not in support of this action at all. But, why haven't FG taken action against this whole thing?

Get their leader arrested even if he is in UK.

Which leader? 3 There are more than seven groups agitating for Biafra before IPOB. From the look of things these unknown gunmen may not be answerable to IPOB.

Unfortunately, it is only IPOB that was declared terrorist organisation even without one armed confrontation or riot.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 1:12pm On May 30, 2021
MsAllison:

Rule 2
Very funny, so called rule 2 for the telling you the truth? I guess the truth like they say is a very bitter pill to swallow?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Coronavirus1: 1:12pm On May 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Flee to the hills and mountains my people for Buhari is forcing the nation into another civil war, I see Nigeria breaking into 3 different countries.

This I have seen.
Why only 3 countries I see Nigeria breaking into 6 countries
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by engrchykae(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2021
Alejobs:
Why go to Imo despite the obvious risk? What go out against a civilian too. When the elephants fights the grass should be prepared, i fear for our brothers in the east.Have you heard about Mobile Power Solution (MPS)? It is the right power solution that matches your need, built with the industry leading liFePo4 Lithium battery technology with long lifespan and ability to deeply discharge without any damage as against lead acid battery of mtn lumos .

Portable powerbank for laptop, over ten or over eighteen hours guaranteed. Increase your productivity and allow you to work when you like, small enough to be carried around. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise

50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.

This is guarantee to impress you!

Check our thread here on Nairaland or website wwwdotcooldipodotcom

the caliphate have deep interest in imo, reason for supreme court governor.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Tupaq: 1:12pm On May 30, 2021
What if he extra judicially killed?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Mrquote: 1:13pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Boko Haram started just like this but Northerners choose to be supporting and hailing them at the early stage.
But today the beast they created is now feeding on them.

Now, IPOB TERRORISTS are on the same page with the foundation of Boko Haram. But our Igbo brothers are happy, hailing and encouraging them.

Hehehe, don't cry when the beast start feeding on you ooo.
Who told you that is IPBO this could be political war read about this mans life and see that he could have so many enemies.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Olamideayomide(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2021
Rip
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Safemoon: 1:13pm On May 30, 2021
micflo28:
My IMO people please show restraint. They are acquiring Tucano Fighter Jets it’s not for no reason, this clueless government want to get a reason to commit genocide like Charles Taylor did to his people. Someone is plotting war for the Igbo nation. Nnamdi Kanu has stated that he doesn’t want Biafra to be gotten through war. Please end the senseless carnage. Our brother Jonathan could not foolishly give us Biafra, let’s not expect much from this government. It serves the interest of his region alone. Let us think of the innocent lives we will put on the line of fire when the war begins. Please my brothers, end the aggression and any police man that kills any IMO citizen should be killed instantly without hesitation. If they won’t be professional they should resign.

Why are you this way .which aggression are talking about?
They are the aggressors we are the victim.we live in imo in peace and they came for us .

By the way what made you think we are responsible for the assasination .they said unknown gun men why associating the good people of imo to it?

Army chief died in Kaduna why don't you associate boko haram or bandits to it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To / The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.