Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,263 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Just Scammed Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just Scammed Now (1294 Views)

Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million / This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous / I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Scammed Now by Greatcitydora: 11:42am On May 30, 2021
Woman with these number +2349066766099, her name is Bamiteko Omotolani advertised used Gotv decoder on jiji for 5000. We later agreed on 4500 but because she is in Lagos and I am in Ibadan, she insisted that I will pay money before she do the waybill or I come to her place at Ajah Lagos to come and collect it. At last I sent 4500 to the account that she sent because I can't go to Lagos because of that. The account number that she sent is 0174130407 Bamiteko Ayobami Emmanuel GTB. After sending the money, she stop picking my calls and blocked me. I just created this topic to warn people to not fall victim, because they are into bitcoin trading too according to her. Attached picture is the owner of the account that I paid the money into who she claimed that he is the driver that is bringing the decoder to me. Their numbers are Bamiteko Omotolani
08064982835,09066766099 Bamiteko Ayobami Emmanuel 08145331902 . This is some of the people that are bringing bad names to this country.

Re: Just Scammed Now by Nobody: 11:44am On May 30, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Just Scammed Now by Onyeka90210(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2021
You clearly saw “do not pay before delivery” there
At least you don see why Dey talk am

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Scammed Now by AeroplaneApple: 12:05pm On May 30, 2021
Greatcitydora:
Woman with these number +2349066766099, her name is Bamiteko Omotolani advertised used Gotv decoder on jiji for 5000. We later agreed on 4500 but because she is in Lagos and I am in Ibadan,

She insisted that I will pay money before she do the waybill or I come to her place at Ajah Lagos to come and collect it. At last I sent 4500 to the account that she sent because I can't go to Lagos because of that. The account number that she sent is 0174130407 Bamiteko Ayobami Emmanuel.

I paid the money into who she claimed that he is the driver that is bringing the decoder to me. Their numbers are Bamiteko Omotolani 08064982835 09066766099.. Bamiteko Ayobami Emmanuel 08145331902. This is some of the people that are bringing bad names to this country.

Please tomorrow is Monday, go and report the scam at your banks fraud section. Don't think the money is small.

2 Likes

Re: Just Scammed Now by ifytrik(m): 12:05pm On May 30, 2021
Onyeka90210:
You clearly saw “do not pay before delivery” there
At least you don see why Dey talk am
Exactly what I wanted to say, this is why Nigerians keep getting scarmed every time, the website owners warned you not to make payment before delivery yet you ignored their warnings and went ahead to make payment. Each time you dash somebody money, don't come online to tell us that the person scarmed you, Stop complaining and move on please

3 Likes

Re: Just Scammed Now by punisha: 12:09pm On May 30, 2021
Compound mumu
Re: Just Scammed Now by Greatcitydora: 12:13pm On May 30, 2021
AeroplaneApple:

Please tomorrow is Monday, go and report the scam at your banks fraud section. Don't think the money is small.
thanks.. I will do that
Re: Just Scammed Now by Enskynelson(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2021
OP, you messed up. Thank God the money is not so much. There's a warning on Jiji that says u should never pay until u receive the product. U didn't heed to it.
There's however what u can do. Go to her bank, lay complain with the available chats as evidence and the transaction receipt. Something can be done. If u don't do that, u will be encouraging her to scam more people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Scammed Now by Greatcitydora: 12:23pm On May 30, 2021
Enskynelson:
OP, you messed up. Thank God the money is not so much. There's a warning on Jiji that says u should never pay until u receive the product. U didn't heed to it.
There's however what u can do. Go to her bank, lay complain with the available chats as evidence and the transaction receipt. Something can be done. If u don't do that, u will be encouraging her to scam more people.
Thanks I will do that.
Re: Just Scammed Now by jhydebaba(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2021
Sorry OP, den show you small Lagos sense. Mumu GOTV seller.
Re: Just Scammed Now by patogist: 12:35pm On May 30, 2021
Again if a vendor scams you or does not deliver an item you paid for, please escalate to your bank together with screenshots of your conversation. You will get your money back, I keep telling you people this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Scammed Now by ifytrik(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2021
patogist:
Again if a vendor scams you or does not deliver an item you paid for, please escalate to your bank together with screenshots of your conversation. You will get your money back, I keep telling you people this.

Even if he report the case to the bank and the bank authorities trace and arrest the so-called lady he claimed to have scarmed him, op may still loose the case and also pay damages, it once happened to a friend of mine, he bought a phone from someone and went ahead to make payment without collecting the phone immediately, in the end the person he bought the phone from refused to give him the phone and he arrested the guy, when they got to the station, the seller claimed that he even gave him the phone before collecting money from him, they were asked to provide a witness, the scarmer called his fellow thief to stand as a witness while my guy had no witness because nobody was with him when he made the payment, my friend did not just loose the case, he also paid damages for wrongful accusation.
Re: Just Scammed Now by Greatcitydora: 12:45pm On May 30, 2021
jhydebaba:
Sorry OP, den show you small Lagos sense. Mumu GOTV seller.
yes o. I have all her details. I will treat her Bleep up. She will not scam people again
Re: Just Scammed Now by jboycrb(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2021
Report to jiji also
Re: Just Scammed Now by Map1(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2021
Greatcitydora:
yes o. I have all her details. I will treat her Bleep up. She will not scam people again

yinmu
Re: Just Scammed Now by AeroplaneApple: 8:46pm On May 30, 2021
Greatcitydora:
thanks.. I will do that
Please ignore anybody that wants to bully you on this thread was with what they are saying
Re: Just Scammed Now by Onyeka90210(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2021
ifytrik:
Exactly what I wanted to say, this is why Nigerians keep getting scarmed every time, the website owners warned you not to make payment before delivery yet you ignored their warnings and went ahead to make payment. Each time you dash somebody money, don't come online to tell us that the person scarmed you, Stop complaining and move on please
Yeah, the person might not have the intention of scamming, but when they see that you’re too desperate.l, they may want to take advantage
Number one rule of buying from a stranger, never show desperation.
My advice to O.P, just take it as a life lesson and move on,
If you see something for sale cheap on jiji. Just know it’s one of these things, it has hidden faults, it’s a scam, it’s fake, on very rare occasion it could be a good deal.
you can report the case to jiji and to Gtb to freeze her account,
If you want payback the other way, her shop address is there, I’m sure she has other items for sale, tell your boys in lagos to pose as a buyer, meet up with her, you know the rest.
Re: Just Scammed Now by Greatcitydora: 6:24am On May 31, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Yeah, the person might not have the intention of scamming, but when they see that you’re too desperate.l, they may want to take advantage
Number one rule of buying from a stranger, never show desperation.
My advice to O.P, just take it as a life lesson and move on,
If you see something for sale cheap on jiji. Just know it’s one of these things, it has hidden faults, it’s a scam, it’s fake, on very rare occasion it could be a good deal.
you can report the case to jiji and to Gtb to freeze her account,
If you want payback the other way, her shop address is there, I’m sure she has other items for sale, tell your boys in lagos to pose as a buyer, meet up with her, you know the rest.
we have series of chat. She kept calling and chatting me everyday even when I was not interested. The woman sound genuine all these while. It is not cheap either, new gotv decoder is 9500 with with gotv max subscription. I have forgotten about the money and move on. I will nail her if I want. I have all our chats and text messages till when she blocked me. I just share it here for people to also learn. Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Just Scammed Now by Greatcitydora: 6:25am On May 31, 2021
AeroplaneApple:
Please ignore anybody that wants to bully you on this thread was with what they are saying
Sure nah. Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

She Was Lured Into A Bush,raped And Killed In The Bush Of Death In Ogun State. / White Woman Who Attacked Ghana Airport Official Arrested (video) / Please Help!!! A Bank Marketer (not Bank) Arrested My Brother Over A Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.