Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

If President Buhari Were Chelsea Coach....(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If President Buhari Were Chelsea Coach....(photos) (393 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Serving As His Daughter Uju's Workout Coach (Photos, Video) / Wow. I Never Knew Ojukwu And Buhari Were Friends - Pics / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If President Buhari Were Chelsea Coach....(photos) by OGBEREIJEBU: 12:31pm On May 30, 2021
The Chelsea Coach is a tactician, he met a disorganised team, instead of replacing and blaming the players, Lampard the former Manager or even the Owners of the Club, he re-Organized and motivated them to move from losers to winners........
That's excellent Leadership skills

So if PMB were the coach of Chelsea FC who met the club at middle of the table going down unto relegation, he would have given them a smooth cruise to relegation and blame everyone including fans in far away Nigeria for bewitching his efforts.

Since the old man has been confirmed weak and incompetent but power hungry, more energy should be channelled at getting it right in 2023 and Governors putting more efforts at subduing the high level of INSECURITY in the land.
Re: If President Buhari Were Chelsea Coach....(photos) by OGBEREIJEBU: 1:45pm On May 30, 2021
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Fulani Bandits My have Killed Ahmed Gulak / South-West safest part of Nigeria –Garba Shehu / Omoyele Sowore Rushed To The Hospital After He Was Shot At By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.