Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) (78236 Views)

Benin Boy Constructs A Caterpillar (Video, Pictures) / This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) / Nigerian Teen From Akwa Ibom Created Caterpillar Which He Controls With Syringe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:48pm On May 30, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Ohhhh wtf ... Chameleon dey Learn from this one o grin

Chameleon blends with any background, that's mastery
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by usibengate(m): 8:48pm On May 30, 2021
Interesting
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by ibrahim55(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2021
rottennaija:

You mean the intelligent created sat down, designed all part of it, the internal system, the DNA, RNA, chromosomes, respiratory system, nervous systems etc, then began the process of producing different parts and then assembling them?

Or the intelligent designer simply willed it into existence?
it was designed by Allah if he wants something to be he will just say it and it will be exactly as he wanted it to be...

1 Like

Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by Joromi1: 8:50pm On May 30, 2021
rottennaija:

There is no need to attack me. My question are straight forward. If you have no idea, simply say so or you resort to the default of, 'it can't be explained, so God did it'.
You're an atheist. Nothing I say would change your skewed mentality. But if you need to know more about creation, read the first five books of Genesis.
Expectedly, you don't believe the Bible so don't bother.
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by AeroplaneApple: 8:50pm On May 30, 2021
chatinent:
Was it designed by an intelligent creator or did it evolve?
The former it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by socialmediaman: 8:53pm On May 30, 2021
rottennaija:

Yes. It's very possible. But the books about creation didn't say that it happened that way. It says the created said life forms should appear and they did. So by what process did this life form appear? Did the creator have in mind each of these life forms or it was simply random? Or did he allow whatever life form to occur by chance?

Following same line of logic, who knows, maybe the books about creation were written with the language and knowledge of 1st century people. Imagine the Nostradamus prophecies, how he saw “destructive birds” of the sky, a 4th century man who was unaware that aircrafts and warplanes could someday be built.

Also, they say the world was created in 6 days, just using our galaxy for instance, 1 day on the moon is about 4 weeks on earth. The days may be relatively expressed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by Enesth(f): 8:54pm On May 30, 2021
Wow!!!
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2021
Joromi1:

You're an atheist. Nothing I say would change your skewed mentality. But if you need to know more about creation, read the first five books of Genesis.
Expectedly, you don't believe the Bible so don't bother.

I asked you a question and instead of saying you don't have answers, which is a honest response, you start by attacking me.

I am a Christian. I believe in a God. At the same time, I am not blind. The bible does not provide all the answers, in fact, based on what we know today, the Bible reflect the mentality of people of that time who had little understanding of how the world works.

When you don't have answers, the honest response is, you don't know than to attack people that.

4 Likes

Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 9:01pm On May 30, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Ohhhh wtf ... Chameleon dey Learn from this one o grin
Well Chameleons don’t camouflage intentionally. They change color according to their mood

1 Like

Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2021
All for survival.

Nature has defined it already, survive or die... The world is left to us to make the best of it if we wish, No matter how much you pray, no God will come down to u, use your head

2 Likes

Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2021
maasoap:

Chameleon blends with any background, that's mastery

Well this one is still a caterpillar , who knows what it might evolve to later
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by Milly19(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2021
Wooow....! God is wonderful

1 Like

Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2021
Speechless
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by Mrshape: 9:12pm On May 30, 2021
chatinent:
Was it designed by an intelligent creator or did it evolve?
It was designed by a creator, an intelligent one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by chatinent: 9:14pm On May 30, 2021
Mrshape:

It was designed by a creator, an intelligent one

Gbamsolutely!
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2021
Is this edible? kiss
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:21pm On May 30, 2021
Wat a great camouflage
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2021
ableguy:

What type of senseless question is this? Must you behave dumb just to discredit the creator?
Na waoo, indeed Bible is right only a fool will say there is no God. They always behave in a certain way

You response shows foolishness personified. None of the questions doubt the existence of God but the process of creation or evolution. But since you people don't have a mind that can think or reason, any questions that is difficult to comprehend or you cannot answer becomes an attack on your god.

3 Likes

Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by Farki: 9:23pm On May 30, 2021
ZombieBurster:
And Atheist would say there's No God

All Atheist Should be given Public Sendse Forth

People who believe in talking snakes are getting bold to talk about people who don't having no sense. undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by OsusTroller: 9:24pm On May 30, 2021
rottennaija:

Instead of looking for a constructive way to portray your ideas (or lack of it), you look for who to call stupid. Smh
I'm not always apologetic or repentant to call stupid people stupid.
Even in science, we believe in CAUSE AND EFFECTS. WE ALSO BELIEVE THAT FOR EVERY ACTION, THERE'S EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by Farki: 9:24pm On May 30, 2021
Telegram234:

Any atheist that say there is no God, or No witches, tell am, make em come my village...

If witches are real let your village people reveal my middle name to you and post it here.

1 Like

Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2021
sunshineV:
u mean the creator that said "ask and it shall be given" and later said "god's time is the best" that creator?

So, you dey here grin

I'm loving your contributions on here
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by Joromi1: 9:36pm On May 30, 2021
rottennaija:

I asked you a question and instead of saying you don't have answers, which is a honest response, you start by attacking me.

I am a Christian. I believe in a God. At the same time, I am not blind. The bible does not provide all the answers, in fact, based on what we know today, the Bible reflect the mentality of people of that time who had little understanding of how the world works.

When you don't have answers, the honest response is, you don't know than to attack people that.
No real Christian would be asking those silly questions when they have a Bible. You're an atheist and you wanna argue.
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by KingMack(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2021
Vyzz:
cool

Wow...

Nature is rich with beauty...

I dey feel like keeping it as a pet

Oga you go starve am to death..jus no reason am abeg

Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by MrJames007: 9:42pm On May 30, 2021
I looked at the first n second pix and was wondering... what's this guy talking about

Mehn see confusion. shocked
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by Telegram234(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2021
Farki:

If witches are real let your village people reveal my middle name to you and post it here.
And if u have common sense, why not post it here?
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2021
China fit chop am grin
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by Tizu(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2021
Yes o, because enemies are everywhere.
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by achillesfoot(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2021
rottennaija:

You mean the intelligent creator sat down, designed all part of it, the internal system, the DNA, RNA, chromosomes, respiratory system, nervous systems etc, then began the process of producing different parts and then assembling them?

Or the intelligent designer simply willed it into existence?
It's like you have no idea what man can do. It seems you aren't aware some humans living on this earth with us were cooked up in the lab designed by man..
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by simplesearch: 10:15pm On May 30, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Where was it written God's time is the best

You're minding those misguided beings who don't read the bible but come online to disgrace themselves.
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by Farki: 10:21pm On May 30, 2021
Telegram234:

And if u have common sense, why not post it here?

I want your village witches and wizards to demonstrate their magical powers.

Why is it that the witches can not use their magic to help the economy or get rid of Buhari?
Re: This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) by IQUIT(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2021
Beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures / Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) / See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.