Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak (50932 Views)

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak by Blackdisciple(m): 7:11am On May 31, 2021
Northern youths Should shot the fuuk up,
Let them go and face the bandit , and the BH
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:15am On May 31, 2021
Deborah98:
Double wahala for Buhari and uzodimma grin sipping my hot coffee tongue

They will both be fine, that one na audio northern youths, and believe me it's a political move, nothing more.

I just sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak by MoIbrahim: 8:28am On May 31, 2021
WorldRichest:
They are MAD.

Let the Almajaris bring their trouble, we will give them double.

We shall chase them away from Nigeria into Niger. We will chase them from Niger into Mali. We will chase them from Mali into Libya, into Egypt and finally into the Red Sea where we will drown them all.

You are boasting now. Hope you won't later call the war that you invite injustice. Just remember that no one ever knows the end of a war.
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak by LivingTribunal: 9:50am On May 31, 2021
SmartPolician:

Attached: read what your fellow youth with a functional brain wrote:

Judging from your moniker, it seems people lose their senses whenever they identify with a Nigeria's poltiical party or politician

It is a fulani setup to ignite chaos and conflict
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak by sassynneoma: 9:57am On May 31, 2021
I strongly disagree with this. post=102196754]Gulak's murder has IPOB written all over it. Nnamdi Kanu's strategy is to instigate inter-tribal killings so that reprisals can begin to occur in other regions and lead to violent inter-tribal confrontations all over Nigeria. That is how he intends to get his Biafra. [/quote]
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak by ChukwuObe: 10:09am On May 31, 2021
coolcharm:
This is what happens when you force a Supreme court governor on the people.

Is it not the same Gulak that rigged the primaries in favor of Hope Uzodinma two years ago?

Make them check and balance themselves abeg.

Most people on this forum are fool. Was Diri the supreme governor not forced on the people of Bayelsa? Do you have the same level of killings going on also in his state? It appears you had taken your weed before writing rubbish? Or you meant all the governors in the SE were forced on the people and that is why unknown bandits are killing people in the region? You are such a pathetic individual
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak by Coolgent(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2021
coolcharm:
This is what happens when you force a Supreme court governor on the people.

Is it not the same Gulak that rigged the primaries in favor of Hope Uzodinma two years ago?

Make them check and balance themselves abeg.

U mean it was Gulak that conducted Gov. Hope primary election?
Well i think this is Political assassination
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak by coolcharm(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2021
ChukwuObe:

Most people on this forum are fool. Was Diri the supreme governor not forced on the people of Bayelsa? Do you have the same level of killings going on also in his state? It appears you had taken your weed before writing rubbish? Or you meant all the governors in the SE were forced on the people and that is why unknown bandits are killing people in the region? You are such a pathetic individual

Diri came second in the election. The APC candidate was disqualified based on pre-election matter which border around certificate forgery.

Now tell me, in the case of Imo, how someone who came 5th! In an election will be declared winner?

Injustice breeds strife.

If you can't understand, then we know who the bigger fool is.
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak by Thomist(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2021
They are noise Makers.
Have they account for the death of Thousands of Southerners? They think they even Know how to use gun.
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak by Abdulsalam32: 11:25am On May 31, 2021
To my greatest surprise,this useless governor came to kogi and conduct nonsense APC primary in favour of other contestants, hopefully he will go back and enjoy his own state,nobody Bleep with kogites especially the igala tribe and go free,oshomole know too well.
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak by Abdulsalam32: 11:28am On May 31, 2021
To my greatest surprise,this useless governor came to kogi and conduct nonsense APC primary in favour of the sitting governor as against other contestants, hopefully he will go back and enjoy his own state,nobody Bleep with kogites especially the igala tribe and go free,oshomole know too well.this is just the beginning,I doubt if u go enjoy ur tenure
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak by Sonicroyel: 1:09pm On May 31, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

They won't be so stupid to retaliate anything because his killers may have trailed him to owerri
And if they dare kill innocent Igbos in the north, Nigeria may go up in flames .

Areas youths don dey agitate Sha...
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak by Splen07(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Benue Youths Should give NYCN 2 hours ultimatum to give them killers of the innocent men and women last week.

SOUTHERN YOUTH COUNCIL NIGERIA then must issue the Northen Governor's Forum 1 hour ultimatum to provide the killers of Southern Citizens in all the Northern states since 1960.
Na like this war dey take start
May God never let us witness another civil war in
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak by Splen07(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Benue Youths Should give NYCN 2 hours ultimatum to give them killers of the innocent men and women last week.

SOUTHERN YOUTH COUNCIL NIGERIA then must issue the Northen Governor's Forum 1 hour ultimatum to provide the killers of Southern Citizens in all the Northern states since 1960.
Na like this war dey take start
May God never let us witness another civil war

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / Man Bathes In A Gutter To Celebrate Buhari's Victory. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.