Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President (23843 Views)

Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by Sammy07: 9:05pm On May 30, 2021
fergie001:

I know the man....He loves strikes grin

You don profile him before he assumes office grin
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by EnyinnaVictor19(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2021
My Rotarian Professor Osodeke, is a man of Goodwill..
All the best in your new position...
Congratulations Professor Osodeke
Congratulations MOUAU.
Congratulations Rotary..
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by fergie001: 9:10pm On May 30, 2021
Sammy07:
You don profile him before he assumes office grin
I had a honest discussion with him years back....
Strict to the core.
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by Solsix(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2021
sad
blackboy:

Tell me that NLC is the weakest union ehhh. We have seen what has become out the great NLC in recent years. The leader matters and will guide how the union performs. Forget i mentioned what ethnic group the past leader is from. Its on record he gave a good fight and left a stronger ASUU.
When the strike first started i thought it will end as usual after intimidation or brown envelope or sell out it will crumble . Quote me. That strike almost failed. Many school were ready to give in.
Everyone knows ASUU strikes last minimum of 3 months unless it's a warning strike. Many people have led ASUU from various geopolitical zones and ethnic groups at various times. They don't back down unless the federal government yeild to some of thier demands. It's not a function of the ethnic group the president is from. Infact ASUU president can't do much without his excos and members. It is only an ethnic bigot that will ascibe to the success of thier strike to ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by Sammy07: 9:16pm On May 30, 2021
fergie001:

I had a honest discussion with him years back....
Strict to the core.
Gbam, that's the kind of people I like.
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by fergie001: 9:18pm On May 30, 2021
Sammy07:

Gbam, that's the kind of people I like.
ASUU seems to be the one organisation that gets it right, when demanding for something.
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by Sammy07: 9:20pm On May 30, 2021
fergie001:

ASUU seems to be one organisation that gets it right.

They shouldn't be compromised.
They know FG password
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by fergie001: 9:26pm On May 30, 2021
Sammy07:

They shouldn't be compromised.
They know FG password
Very true.
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by Taiwolee1: 10:22pm On May 30, 2021
hihoc92710:
Followiing

Scam
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by vikiphy89(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2021
Asodeke my man, chai dem don make u prof after that ur stunch econometrics. Well congrats from a mouau alumni
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by dep07(f): 10:29pm On May 30, 2021
Stanbaba30:
Congratulations to Prof. My former dogged relentless Oga. Great Umudyk...! Great.
Yesoo,great Umudyk.,
Congratulations Prof. Osodeke. A very good man,i pray God give you the wisdom to lead ASUU right.
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by Idrismusty97(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2021
This one wey look like person wey no even like school, Wahala for final year students.
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by Habayomie(m): 10:56pm On May 30, 2021
Solsix:

ASUU is the strongest union in Nigeria. It is structured in such a way that it is almost indestructible regardless of who the president is. It has nothing to do with if he a youruba or not
Wrong,..NUPENG(oil&gas)is the strongest, followed by NUFBTE(food& beverage).
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by IkengaRussell(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2021
fergie001:
Congrats to Osodeke, Onyebinama, Ononuju and the ASUU family @ MOUAU.

Kai,that Onyebinama really gave me a hard time in MOUAU..
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by greicilol: 1:33am On May 31, 2021
Another sell out.
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by osazsky(m): 1:36am On May 31, 2021
blackboy:
The former ASUU President was a man. People who say Yorubas are afraid should know its a lie. Under his reign was the only union who stood its ground against Buhari govt unlike the NLC boss who is scamming Nigerians . Also medical union stood against the govt and succeeded. NLC is a scam.
New ASUU president, congratulations and all the best. Please ensure ASUU gives better.
y are u ranting...we know 100 percent that 98 percent of yorubas are slaves and asslickers...and betrayals too..look at all the states in d west and how they are been controlled by one man..all markets.the house of assembly the government. U cant just wake up and tell a sourthern governor to vacate his seat because he didnt give u waste project.if u do this in edo u may be lynched even if u are the past president.i am shocked that this one falls into the 2 percent and stood his ground.u will give me 2 weeks to study his origin and biography there must have been a benin man somewhere.maybe his late parents. Grand patents where benin. I have nerver seen this kind of yoruba man o
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by MicroSweet(m): 2:09am On May 31, 2021
hihoc92710:
Following
What's the proof of your legitimacy? Why should I trust you?
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by Prettyclown: 5:34am On May 31, 2021
Congrats to him
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by Solsix(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2021
Habayomie:

Wrong,..NUPENG(oil&gas)is the strongest, followed by NUFBTE(food& beverage).
Can this organization go on one month strike without compromise??
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by Habayomie(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2021
Solsix:

Can this organization go on one month strike without compromise??
Can you go a month without oil & gas,or without food ...but ASUU has gone for over 12 months strike more than once and the masses are not feeling it.
NUPENG is the boss,
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by Solsix(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2021
Habayomie:

Can you go a month without oil & gas,or without food ...but ASUU has gone for over 12 months strike more than once and the masses are not feeling it.
NUPENG is the boss,
Your problem is comprehension
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by Habayomie(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2021
Solsix:

Your problem is comprehension
You lack knowledge.....
Peace out.
Re: ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President by Skymason20(m): 8:52am On May 31, 2021
Anytime I hear about ASUU strikes comes to my mind grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! / Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University / How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.