Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,493 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) (65253 Views)

Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) / Hundreds Of 'Evil-Eyed' Fish 'Deadlier Than Cyanide' Found On Beach In Cape Town / Mutant, One-Eyed Albino Baby Shark Found In Indonesia (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by Olabimpetosiin5(f): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Imagine suchs
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Many of us do not understand the times and Seasons which we are..
Many do not understand what is about to Hit the Earth!
The Earth is Pratically having a taste of the Plagues that hit Egypt before the Departure of the Israelites
Whatever the world is witnessing now is nothing Compared to what is Coming!
Folks it's gonna be Hell on this Earth once the Church is taken away!

Get Ready Folks!
JESUS is Coming!!

Who brainwashed you to this height

You believe to much in cartoons!
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by Kaybenny(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Earth is Pratically having a taste of the Plagues that hit Egypt before the Departure of the Israelites

Get Ready Folks!
JESUS is Coming!!

Bro for insects matter too?
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by RPG2020(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
luminouz:
Are they tasty and crunchy like termites

Wanna add some protein to my diet.. cheesy

Buharinomics is a mudafucker kiss

Eat Beans �
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by Judolisco(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Watched a documentary on them on natgeo wild years back
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by sigiyaya112: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
jkb
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by KanuSE: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Who dey breed? grin
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by rita25(f): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
FU.K AND DIE INSECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHEGE JAGUA grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by Obrigardo: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Just call them Cicadas, what is red eyed insect again? smh
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by umpire1st(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Don't you get tired?
Righteousness2:

Get Ready Folks!
JESUS is Coming!!
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by sigiyaya112: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

Get Ready Folks!
JESUS is Coming!!
Immediately i saw the topic i know that you will be here to exhibit your high level of foolishness grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by PrincessGlow: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
luminouz:

R u in US? They're only in US
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by hslbroker2(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

In these times that the Church is about to be taken away in the Rapture,the Earth is Pratically having a taste of the Plagues of Disaster that hit Egypt before the Departure of the Israelites.

Listen Folks! Whatever the world is witnessing now is nothing Compared to what is Coming!

Get Ready Folks!
JESUS is Coming!!
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by Ifagbemi18(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
CHIEF Ifagbemi Awoyemi 07084495624known to be, most powerful native doctor from the ancient time till now, CHIEF Ifagbemi Awoyemi lives strong among all other native doctors, there had never been any form of impossibility beyond the control of CHIEF Ifagbemi Awoyemi .it is the assignment of the native doctor CHIEf Ifagbemi Awoyemi to offer services to those in need of spiritual assistance not minding the gravity of your situations or distance as long as Water, Sea, Ocean, Lake, River, Sand, etc. are near you and you are still breathing Air, then your problems of life will be bygone. if you need any spiritual help on any of these.
Fruit Of The Womb
Get Rich Without Ritual
Financial Breakthrough
Fibroid
Land/Court Case
Mental Disorder
Political Appointment
Visa Approval
Cancer
Examination Success
Spend And Get Back
Good Luck
Natural Health
Hypertension
Stroke
Sickle cell
Impotency
Win Court case
Promotion At Work
Commanding Tone
Protection Ring
Marriage Success
Love Ring
Favour Ring
Recover Lost Glory
Get Your Love Back
Spiritual Power For Men Of God
Travel Success Ring
Job Success
Lotto/Pool Win
And Many More
Make haste to call chief Ifagbemi Awoyemi on +234708 449 5624 email- ifagbemi18@gmail.com for spiritual problem today and you will surely get solution to all your predicament my WhatsApp number +2347084495624
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by joefelin2345: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

In these times that the Church is about to be taken away in the Rapture,the Earth is Pratically having a taste of the Plagues of Disaster that hit Egypt before the Departure of the Israelites.

Listen Folks! Whatever the world is witnessing now is nothing Compared to what is Coming!

Get Ready Folks!
JESUS is Coming!!
Where did you see the word Rapture in the Bible Mr Righteousness? Yes an event took place in Thessalonica which Apostle Paul addressed while he was alive. Where were those that he spoke to & himself? They are all dead.
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by SpearofGod(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
SegFault:

You are too stupid for words, you no read the post you just jump vroom type nonsense.
what is stupid about what his post?

1 Like

Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by nevilbot: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
PlaysNigeria:

cheesy everyone love Nike Sneakers

Not everyone. I for one don't love Nike sneakers cus it doesn't expand like other brand and have a very tight uncomfy feel. I'm a natural size 45 but the nike 45 and 46 that I have I could only wear them for few times as they are very uncomfy and tight. After few minutes of wearing, my feets are already screaming. Maybe Nike wants me to go for 47 which is scarce even on their website. Puma is it for me bill, comfy airy and soft padded.
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by mrkings84(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
What is this?
We are talking about insurgencies, kidnappings, ugm, killer herdsmen, Boko Haram etc, these white folks are disturbing us in addition with ordinary insects.....

If the insects have red eyes or not, what's our concern?
If they want to reproduce now and die tomorrow how does that end the issues in Nigeria?
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
God is great.
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by olisaEze(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Insects usually have a short life span numbered in days. These cicadas however live for years and only sign their death warrants when they come up to breed.

I wonder if the reason for our ever shortening life span is blow in the wind like the song says, or if it’s the copulation that causes it.

Mehn if u boink a lot, there goes ur life being shortened with each burst of seed u release! grin grin
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by Vabasi(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
God's army sent on earth.
Get ready, the church age will soon come to an end: rapture will soon take place.
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by simplesearch: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
blizard44:
No much difference between us.
We are all in the same race.

Benz .
Ikoyi Mansion.
Ewa Agoyin.
Jollof Rice & Nike Sneakers o sad

After a few years, we sign out.

It's the order of things.

What I don't know is if we can go and come back.

Like reincarnate. grin

E for sweet.

If you allow Jesus reign supreme in your heart, definitely you will experience not a subjective reincarnation but a permanent resurrection. This is far more than you could ever wish for or imagine. Read below, take it to heart and be blessed!!

Rev 20:1-6

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by luminouz(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
PrincessGlow:

R u in US? They're only in US
Are you?
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by xristos(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
IhateMyDad:

You remind me of the story of Noah

Many mocked,
Laughed
Carjolled
Disbelieved

But the end,what happened?..
I believe the words you say

I don't know if I'd make it tho
Save God has mercy

But all the same
I wish you well preacher
Keep blowing the trumpet

He that has an ear
Will hear

Your words touched me tot heart......
Hang on there...u may be saved!
Much more abuses were thrown at Noah
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by Marpol2021(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

Get Ready Folks!
JESUS is Coming!!
MR RIGHTEOUSNESS PLS WHICH CHURCH DO YOU ATTEND? WANNA JOIN U.LIKE UR WAY OF REASONING
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
SpearofGod:
what is stupid about what his post?
Linking this stuff with a plague. His post was completely off topic.
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by metalgear11(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Those things are annoying, especially the very loud sounds they make. They sound like electricity is going haywire. I just swapped one off my shoulder.

luminouz:

https://wtop.com/maryland/2021/05/a-maryland-candy-company-is-cooking-up-chocolate-covered-cicadas/
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by kpolli(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
TheCalculator:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/trillions-red-eyed-cicadas-rise-24202169

No wonder there have been many on the ground dead here, I was wondering what killed them. So na kpashing....
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by EmyGod(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

Get Ready Folks!
JESUS is Coming!!
Keep it up brother your reward is in heaven and never mind the mockers for what one sow he or she will reap

1 Like

Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by peter8535: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

Get Ready Folks!
JESUS is Coming!!
abeg i won ask u question?I believe in resurrection...bt my question be say?Wil God start resurrectin 4rm d time of ADAM and eve til nw...if so wil d earth contain all of us
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by stasius: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
I only came to read Righteousness's comment.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) / Dolphin Killed At Atican Beach, Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.