Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) (64961 Views)

Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) / Hundreds Of 'Evil-Eyed' Fish 'Deadlier Than Cyanide' Found On Beach In Cape Town / Mutant, One-Eyed Albino Baby Shark Found In Indonesia (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by livingchrist: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
God is awesome, All these things were created through his wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kaybenny:

Bro for insects matter too?
grin
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by mudiana(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ifagbemi18:
CHIEF Ifagbemi Awoyemi 07084495624known to be, most powerful native doctor from the ancient time till now, CHIEF Ifagbemi Awoyemi lives strong among all other native doctors, there had never been any form of impossibility beyond the control of CHIEF Ifagbemi Awoyemi .it is the assignment of the native doctor CHIEf Ifagbemi Awoyemi to offer services to those in need of spiritual assistance not minding the gravity of your situations or distance as long as Water, Sea, Ocean, Lake, River, Sand, etc. are near you and you are still breathing Air, then your problems of life will be bygone. if you need any spiritual help on any of these.
Fruit Of The Womb
Get Rich Without Ritual
Financial Breakthrough
Fibroid
Land/Court Case
Mental Disorder
Political Appointment
Visa Approval
Cancer
Examination Success
Spend And Get Back
Good Luck
Natural Health
Hypertension
Stroke
Sickle cell
Impotency
Win Court case
Promotion At Work
Commanding Tone
Protection Ring
Marriage Success
Love Ring
Favour Ring
Recover Lost Glory
Get Your Love Back
Spiritual Power For Men Of God
Travel Success Ring
Job Success
Lotto/Pool Win
And Many More
Make haste to call chief Ifagbemi Awoyemi on +234708 449 5624 email- ifagbemi18@gmail.com for spiritual problem today and you will surely get solution to all your predicament my WhatsApp number +2347084495624
Oga pls receive sense na. This is not Merlin.
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by luminouz(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
metalgear11:
Those things are annoying, especially the very loud sounds they make. They sound like electricity is going haywire. I just swapped one off my shoulder.

https://wtop.com/maryland/2021/05/a-maryland-candy-company-is-cooking-up-chocolate-covered-cicadas/

Cook that mudafucker bro....cheesygrin
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by Kingzjayzee: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Many of us do not understand the times and Seasons which we are..
Many do not understand what is about to Hit the Earth!

In these times that the Church is about to be taken away in the Rapture,the Earth is Pratically having a taste of the Plagues of Disaster that hit Egypt before the Departure of the Israelites.

Listen Folks! Whatever the world is witnessing now is nothing Compared to what is Coming!
Folks it's gonna be Hell on this Earth once the Church is taken away!

Get Ready Folks!
JESUS is Coming!!
prophet of doom
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by electhnd(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
I kill this insect on my bed this morning, that God for my wife
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by thunderbabs: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
Be like say na these insects go inflict earth when the 7vials are poured on the face of the earth according to the book of Revelations.

Humans and crops shall be bitten hard. B like say dem dey prepare for judgement day on this world.

I think ni o
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by Damicares(f): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Many of us do not understand the times and Seasons which we are..

In these times that the Church is about to be taken away in the Rapture,the Earth is Pratically having a taste of the Plagues of Disaster that hit Egypt before the Departure of the Israelites.

Listen Folks! Whatever the world is witnessing now is nothing Compared to what is Coming!

Get Ready Folks!
JESUS is Coming!!
God bless you. May God help us all. He that hath an ear, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by PrincessGlow: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
luminouz:

Are you?

Yes
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by DonroxyII: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
blizard44:
No much difference between us.
We are all in the same race.

Benz .
Ikoyi Mansion.
Ewa Agoyin.
Jollof Rice & Nike Sneakers o sad

After a few years, we sign out.

It's the order of things.

What I don't know is if we can go and come back.

Like reincarnate. grin

E for sweet.

Nope, What is sweet in world of bomb blast and racial discrimination, Immorality and Indiscipline? ....

You don't reincarnate .... You die and other lives generated from your dead bodies and other feeds on them as source of energy ....

Nonetheless, your offspring continues your Algorithm (You) in life .....

Whatever you want with your children (Future you) is what you should be doing right now .....

Your Children are just continuation of you ... since they emerge from your 50% to 50% contribution of a woman .....

Life is all water and all linked !!
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by pedrozone15(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Greetings my brother. please don't be discouraged .Keep doing the work of GOD. People are being touched and encouraged by ur words. Keep the fire burning. @righteousness2

2 Likes

Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by Jointheir7(f): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=102200488][i]Many of us do not understand the times and Seasons which we are..

Get Ready Folks!
JESUS is Coming!!!
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by luminouz(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Yes
Then, what are you waiting for? Coman import me from here na...
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by membranus: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
IhateMyDad:

You remind me of the story of Noah

Many mocked,
Laughed
Carjolled
Disbelieved

But the end,what happened?..
I believe the words you say

I don't know if I'd make it tho
Save God has mercy

But all the same
I wish you well preacher
Keep blowing the trumpet

He that has an ear
Will hear

From someone that @hateHisDad, this is rich.
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by membranus: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
DonroxyII:
Nope, What is sweet in world of bomb blast and racial discrimination, Immorality and Indiscipline? ....

You don't reincarnate .... You die and other lives generated from your dead bodies and other feeds on them as source of energy ....

Nonetheless, your offspring continues your Algorithm (You) in life .....

Whatever you want with your children (Future you) is what you should be doing right now .....

Your Children are just continuation of you ... since they emerge from your 50% to 50% contribution of a woman .....

Life is all water and all linked !!

Bro you gat it all wrong. Life is more than these if you know Jesus.
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by TheEnforcer: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
They have been making a big noise since May.They are everywhere
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by DonroxyII: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
membranus:

Bro you gat it all wrong. Life is more than these if you know Jesus.
Ok No problem ... Oya Share Jesus version of life to me :

You will reincarnate and come back abi !!
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by JenniferEkubo(f): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
networkgenuis:

Your posts dey always make me laugh. No offense.
keep laughing till reality hits u really hard on ur coconut head..
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by PrincessGlow: 12:17am On Jun 04, 2021
luminouz:

Then, what are you waiting for? Coman import me from here na...

Ain't that easy. Still in the process of fully importing myself
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by luminouz(m): 12:34am On Jun 04, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Ain't that easy. Still in the process of fully importing myself

Hey!!! Just include me, will ya? I'm working on that process myself, though from naija sha.

We could work it together! You from there and me from here grin. And besides,you won't be lonesome when over there. Two good heads are better than.... wink
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by PrincessGlow: 2:42am On Jun 04, 2021
luminouz:

Hey!!! Just include me, will ya? I'm working on that process myself, though from naija sha.

We could work it together! You from there and me from here grin. And besides,you won't be lonesome when over there. Two good heads are better than.... wink

I'm already over here but not quite legit. We'll be lonesome together cheesy
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by membranus: 4:55am On Jun 04, 2021
DonroxyII:
Ok No problem ... Oya Share Jesus version of life to me :

You will reincarnate and come back abi !!

Jesus version of life is beyond reincarnation only. And it is termed resurrection in Christian parlance, and our souls whether good or bad will attain that.

But there is another life on earth that you can get which is spiritual and not carnal. That is, you can not attain that life by your human power and will, it takes the Spirit of God to get it.

And its merit is that it is very easy to get, and Bro when you get it you enjoy life to the fullest, because you have the supernatural influence of God to work on your behalf. And when you are finally resurrected, a huge mansion in heaven is yours for the asking.

Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by luminouz(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2021
PrincessGlow:

I'm already over here but not quite legit. We'll be lonesome together cheesy

Lol....damn!!

Oya send me a PM... You got some humour in you. grin
Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by DonroxyII: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
membranus:

Jesus version of life is beyond reincarnation only. And it is termed resurrection in Christian parlance, and our souls whether good or bad will attain that.

But there is another life on earth that you can get which is spiritual and not carnal. That is, you can not attain that life by your human power and will, it takes the Spirit of God to get it.

And its merit is that it is very easy to get, and Bro when you get it you enjoy life to the fullest, because you have the supernatural influence of God to work on your behalf. And when you are finally resurrected, a huge mansion in heaven is yours for the asking.

Think about it.
Alright Thanks Bro !

1 Like

Re: Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:39am On Jun 21, 2021
So, these little insects are all 17yrs old??
Older than most trolls on this Nairaland??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Games / Apps / Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) / Dolphin Killed At Atican Beach, Lekki, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.