Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,920 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts (1180 Views)

Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture / Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos / Pure Water Seller Wearing Makeup Surprises Twitter Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by infoxpress(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2021
Man surprises his house help on her birthday with mind blowing gifts

source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPf8300ptog/?utm_medium=copy_link

watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWcefTy3CPw
Lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Simplyleo: 2:50pm On May 30, 2021
The house help must have been addressing so many things, including madam's "deficiencies".

Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by blackboy(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2021
Hmmm. Hope say its strictly professional and no strings attached.
Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Massiveglory: 3:01pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:
The house help must have been addressing so many things, including madam's "deficiencies".
[/s]
Sharapp! Not everyone is like you

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Munzy14(m): 3:05pm On May 30, 2021
They are usually under appreciated...due to some certain reasons like the opinion of the BMC above...grin

But, then a real man defies all odds while maintaining boundaries...House helps should be treated as your own..

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Brimstone77: 3:08pm On May 30, 2021
Where are the mind blowing gifts embarassed embarassed

Because on that video I only saw a piece of gown and a hand bag... smiley smiley

Or is my eyes deceiving me ni??

And besides I think this piece of shit should be on the romance section not here..

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 30, 2021
Ok. But why not give to madam to do the surprise or is he still single?

Her luck.
Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Kondomatic(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2021
CharisEleos:
Ok. But why not give to madam to do the or is he still single?

Her luck.
Why should he give to the madam?
Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 30, 2021
Kondomatic:
Why should he give to the madam?

Because it's a disrespect to the madam. Why would he jump madam and go surprising the maid alone. Madam should be given some recognition too as she and her husband are one. Therefore every presentation should be jointly made.

That was a wrong impression about the madam to the maid if he's truely married. Tomorrow she'll want to disregard madam because oga has created that impression that madams position.doesn't count.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Koryc: 3:29pm On May 30, 2021
Hmm it's ok
Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 30, 2021
Munzy14:
They are usually under appreciated...due to some certain reasons like the opinion of the BMC above...grin

But, then a real man defies all odds while maintaining boundaries...House helps should be treated as your own..

You seem to be leaving women aside.

Most of how maids are treated in any home is determined by the woman.

Try to correct that and you're called a name that isn't yours.

Women should treat their fellow women better.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 30, 2021
CharisEleos:

Because it's a disrespect to the madam. Why would he jump madam and go surprising the maid alone. Madam should be given some recognition too as she and her husband are one. Therefore every presentation should be jointly made.

That was a wrong impression about the madam to the maid if he's truely married. Tomorrow she'll want to disregard madam because oga has created that impression that madams position.doesn't count.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Munzy14(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2021
blizard44:

You seem to be leaving women aside.

Most of how maids are treated in any home is determined by the woman.

Try to correct that and you're called a name that isn't yours.

Women should treat their fellow women better.
You are right....A man who really is the head of the house will be on the same page with the wife who is the home manager to make things happen.

I think when boundaries are set, trust and respect will be there...And it will make things run smoothly most times.

We also won't forget women are their own worst enemies....
Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Kondomatic(m): 6:03am On May 31, 2021
CharisEleos:

That was a wrong impression about the madam to the maid if he's truely married. Tomorrow she'll want to disregard madam because oga has created that impression that madams position doesn't count.
If there's anything I hate about you women of today, it's the fact that you people expect women to be be respected just because they're women.

If ma'am recognizes this maid as human and treats her accordingly, do you think Oga would jump her?

No, it doesn't matter, she just has to be shown respect because she's a woman.

Fvck that.

If ma'am knows her work as a ma'am, this whole thing would have been her idea but I am sure she's busy looking for where and how to maltreat the maid.

Day in day out, we read how women treat maids like animals and if oga stands by them, he will be accused of sleeping with them.

This man here damned all that and decided to surprise the lady and y'all are talking trash because he didn't go through his wife.

Why can't ma'am come up with her own surprise? Abi she's incapable of doing such?

If nah to torture with pressing iron, starve, beat etc the maid she she go wait for oga to have an opinion?

When respect is demanded, it's not earned and respect is given to who deserves it not who has a vagina.
Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Nobody: 7:04am On May 31, 2021
Kondomatic:
If there's anything I hate about you women of today, it's the fact that you people expect women to be be respected just because they're women.

If ma'am recognizes this maid as human and treats her accordingly, do you think Oga would jump her?

No, it doesn't matter, she just has to be shown respect because she's a woman.

Fvck that.

If ma'am knows her work as a ma'am, this whole thing would have been her idea but I am sure she's busy looking for where and how to maltreat the maid.

Day in day out, we read how women treat maids like animals and if oga stands by them, he will be accused of sleeping with them.

This man here damned all that and decided to surprise the lady and y'all are talking trash because he didn't go through his wife.

Why can't ma'am come up with her own surprise? Abi she's incapable of doing such?

If nah to torture with pressing iron, starve, beat etc the maid she she go wait for oga to have an opinion?

When respect is demanded, it's not earned and respect is given to who deserves it not who has a vagina.

Where are you drifting to with all these assertions?

How did you know Madams busy looking for ways to maltreat the maid?
Does the maid look like someone who's been maltreated? No, you tell me.

That's a grown up woman the boss is messing around with, going solo to surprise ( impress).

I'm not in any way against giving her a surprise. In fact I wish all maids and even non maids receive beautiful surprises everyday but my major concern is the manner of presentation!!!!

I still believe madam should have been fronted as part of the initiator and presenter of the gifts to avoid giving any wrong impression to her and to people outside.

Human beings are sensitive to such gestures. Before she begins to fantasize about the whole thing and getting the wrong message that oga is prolly interested in her. Or before people will begin to create ideas into her head that she should seize the "opportunity" to become madam number 2. I mean.. such things happen.

If there's anyone who should relate closely on a personal note with the maid, it should be the boss' wife, not the boss. It doesn't matter how you see it. IT IS NOT RIGHT!

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Kondomatic(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2021
CharisEleos:

Where are you drifting to with all these assertions?

How did you know Madams busy looking for ways to maltreat the maid?
Does the maid look like someone who's been maltreated? No, you tell me.
Same way you knew that madam was sidelined in the whole thing. Same way you knew that she wasn't part of the surprise. Same very way.
CharisEleos:

That's a grown up woman the boss is messing around with, going solo to surprise ( impress).
You know what, the problem is not in what the man did, the problem is living right inside your head.

A man is appreciating his maid and you said he's trying to impress?

What the fvck did I just read?

The problem is like peak milk, it's in you.

You assume too much, conclude easily and generalize recklessly.

Because some random men are interested in their house help doesn't mean every man is.

CharisEleos:

I'm not in any way against giving her a surprise. In fact I wish all maids and even non maids receive beautiful surprises everyday but my major concern is the manner of presentation!!!!

I still believe madam should have been fronted as part of the initiator and presenter of the gifts to avoid giving any wrong impression to her and to people outside.
If she gets wrong message then to hell with her and the people outside. A man did what he did to satisfy his conscience, it's not illegal and he didn't break any rule. If you're the wife then beat him to it next time.
CharisEleos:

Human beings are sensitive to such gestures. Before she begins to fantasize about the whole thing and getting the wrong message that oga is prolly interested in her. Or before people will begin to create ideas into her head that she should seize the "opportunity" to become madam number 2. I mean.. such things happen.
Your personal insecurities speaking on behalf of the ma'am.
CharisEleos:

If there's anyone who should relate closely on a personal note with the maid, it should be the boss' wife, not the boss. It doesn't matter how you see it. IT IS NOT RIGHT!
IT'S NOT RIGHT BECAUSE IT'S NOT RIGHT OR BECAUSE YOU SAID SO?

Right and wrong in this context is relative, you've no idea what works for the family and how they relate with each other.

Or do you?

If you do then please tell me who employed the maid for that will explain a whole lot of things.

A man has every right to appreciate his worker that's doing what they're being paid to do, be it in the shop, office or house.

He should do what satisfies his conscience and damn what the outside thinks as long as his conscience is clean.

You marry someone after several years of toiling and boom, you can't appreciate someone, you can't call your mother, you can't send money to your family etc without fronting your wife.

Nonsense and UK medical trip.

Women should continue tearing house helps apart while men continue mending them the little way we can. They don't front us in their evil and they can't force us to front them in our good deeds.

If the whole thing sweet you then be the one to do it.
Surprise them instead of burning them.

You all can keep suspecting the good men that take care of every gender around them, nah unah headache be that.
Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Originalsly: 10:58am On May 31, 2021
Kondomatic:

Bro... hatred is like blinders ... it gives one tunnel vision ... the reason you can't see the valid points CharisEleos is making. If the man is single.... fine... no problem. If he is married... it's a can of worms he opened. This is not a matter of wrong or right ... it is inappropriate for him to present her with gifts. If she were a little girl... fine .... no problem ... but being matured like that?... just look at the first two comments ... there is a problem. Any marriage... doesn't matter how good it is ..... if the husband does this .... the wife will be wondering if there is more to it .... like CharisEleos said .... it is human nature. The wife should be playing the lead role in this case.... not the husband. This can be the beginning of the end of this marriage. The husband can do this with all good intentions and purity of heart .... but she the maid ... like CharisEleos said .... can see things differently .... as green light... then one day when madam is out ... and Oga is having his bath ........do you really believe Oga can resist busty she in all her glory? This can be the beginning of the end.
Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Kondomatic(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2021
Originalsly:

Bro... hatred is like blinders ... it gives one tunnel vision ... the reason you can't see the valid points CharisEleos is making. If the man is single.... fine... no problem. If he is married... it's a can of worms he opened. This is not a matter of wrong or right ... it is inappropriate for him to present her with gifts. If she were a little girl... fine .... no problem ... but being matured like that?... just look at the first two comments ... there is a problem. Any marriage... doesn't matter how good it is ..... if the husband does this .... the wife will be wondering if there is more to it .... like CharisEleos said .... it is human nature. The wife should be playing the lead role in this case.... not the husband. This can be the beginning of the end of this marriage. The husband can do this with all good intentions and purity of heart .... but she the maid ... like CharisEleos said .... can see things differently .... as green light... then one day when madam is out ... and Oga is having his bath ........ Do you really believe Oga can resist busty she in all her glory? This can be the beginning of the end.
First thing first, I didn't say that I hate women, I hate people telling me to respect women because they're women.

That has been the most illogical thing I have come across in recent years.

People should be respected because they earned it not because they've a vagina.

Back to the issue at hand, if a marriage ends because a man surprised his house help then the marriage has no genuine foundation, possibly shouldn't have existed in the first place.

I have seen families where the house help is like a legitimate member of the family, eats with them and sometimes wears same clothes with the kids.

I understand the point she was trying to make, yours too but people who take little things like this one here seriously bore me.

Sometime ago, someone posted on Twitter that she can't continue in a marriage if her mother inlaw serves her husband food without passing through her.

Something she suppose wash hand join if she dey hungry ni. Why do we make mountains out of molehills?

A lot of females said that the mother inlaw was wrong.

Get this correctly, because a man is married, his mother mother can no longer serve him food. Maybe that was his favorite food. See the madness?

For someone of us who won't marry from our state let alone local government, that means that we will no longer eat some local dishes that our wives do not how to cook.

Okay, send her to mama make she kuku learn am and she go complain. Wife is not a slave bla bla.

I spent a good part of my childhood days in my Aunt's house, now there's this local food that I don't joke with and this woman knows this.

Till today, once I am in the east, my Aunt will cook the food and bring it to my house.

That's going to stop if we should continue all these unnecessary Dos and Donts, I mean if a mother can't serve his married son breakfast then who is an Aunt to do so.

Now @Emboldened if you think a man cannot resist any unclad woman, then I am sorry but you need to change that mentality.

Let's say I have some boys and girls working for me, they're good at what they do so I decided to appreciate them.
I would now surprise the guys and then tell my wife to surprise the ladies?

What would that really prove? That not surprising the ladies means I cannot have an affair with any of them if I want to, or that surprising them automatically means that an affair is going to happen.

Dude, if you get married, ie if you haven't.
Make sure you take your time to make your wife trust you.

Make sure she trusts you in a such a way that even if someone says to her that you're having an affair, she will find it difficult to believe her.

Trust is what makes marriage work not pretence, because to me, not giving a hardworking househelp a surprise because of what my wife would say is nothing but pretence.
Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 31, 2021
Kondomatic:
Same way you knew that madam was sidelined in the whole thing. Same way you knew that she wasn't part of the surprise. Same very way.
You know what, the problem is not in what the man did, the problem is living right inside your head.

A man is appreciating his maid and you said he's trying to impress?

What the fvck did I just read?

The problem is like peak milk, it's in you.

You assume too much, conclude easily and generalize recklessly.

Because some random men are interested in their house help doesn't mean every man is.

If she gets wrong message then to hell with her and the people outside. A man did what he did to satisfy his conscience, it's not illegal and he didn't break any rule. If you're the wife then beat him to it next time.
Your personal insecurities speaking on behalf of the ma'am.
IT'S NOT RIGHT BECAUSE IT'S NOT RIGHT OR BECAUSE YOU SAID SO?

Right and wrong in this context is relative, you've no idea what works for the family and how they relate with each other.

Or do you?

If you do then please tell me who employed the maid for that will explain a whole lot of things.

A man has every right to appreciate his worker that's doing what they're being paid to do, be it in the shop, office or house.

He should do what satisfies his conscience and damn what the outside thinks as long as his conscience is clean.

You marry someone after several years of toiling and boom, you can't appreciate someone, you can't call your mother, you can't send money to your family etc without fronting your wife.

Nonsense and UK medical trip.

Women should continue tearing house helps apart while men continue mending them the little way we can. They don't front us in their evil and they can't force us to front them in our good deeds.

If the whole thing sweet you then be the one to do it.
Surprise them instead of burning them.

You all can keep suspecting the good men that take care of every gender around them, nah unah headache be that.

Hello Mr, You're just rambling about without any concrete points or justifiable reasons for what the boss has done.

Mind you, This is a boss vs staff scenario, therefore protocols are expected to be duly observed by both you and your domestic workers. Anything short of that is questionable and every sane thinking person would cringe at the mention of such gesture.
I wanna believe you know even in an office, there are protocols and the chairman has no biz relating with a marketer or front desk officer, no matter the case. Not even on a personal basis.

I feel this just too personal..like how did he even get to know when about her birth date to be able to plan a surprise for her?

Have you even thought of that?

Rest abeg!
Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Kondomatic(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2021
CharisEleos:

Hello Mr, You're just rambling about without any concrete points or justifiable reasons for what the boss has done.
Is that even necessary?

Why should I try to justify what a man did in his own house and for his own staff when it's not illegal?

That's the problem with the world today, everybody wants to have an opinion in other people's life.

We all seem know how the other person should live his life and what's is good for them but have zero knowledge of how to do our own shits.

He's is a man, a complete adult.

He knows his wife.

He and his wife know their house help

I don't know how close/good she is to the family

So why should we tell him how to do things?

CharisEleos:

Mind you, This is a boss vs staff scenario, therefore protocols are expected to be duly observed by both you and your domestic workers. Anything short of that is questionable and every sane thinking person would cringe at the mention of such gesture.
I wanna believe you know even in an office, there are protocols and the chairman has no biz relating with a marketer or front desk officer, no matter the case. Not even on a personal basis.

I feel this just too personal...
Are we having this discussion because of what you feel? Y'know, if you had stated in the first comment that "You feel" he was wrong, I for no follow you argue because you've every right to feel that way.

But condemning people's actions because of how or what you feel is really not right

CharisEleos:

how did he even get to know when about her birth date to be able to plan a surprise for her?

Have you even thought of that?

Rest abeg!
Ihulanu ihe bu isi okwu.

Bandits kidnapped 200 people in Niger.

Over 170 have been killed in Benue in the past one week.

30 people were killed in Ebonyi days ago.

South East is burning.

Sowore was shot on his bum-bum

Imo state is the new Maidugri.

Buhari is keeping malice with Nigerians

I am owing UBA N430

My girlfriend misplaced her period

And all you want me to sit down and do is think how a man got his workers birth date

Seriously
Re: Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 31, 2021
Kondomatic:
Is that even necessary?

Why should I try to justify what a man did in his own house and for his own staff when it's not illegal?

That's the problem with the world today, everybody wants to have an opinion in other people's life.

We all seem know how the other person should live his life and what's is good for them but have zero knowledge of how to do our own shits.

He's is a man, a complete adult.

He knows his wife.

He and his wife know their house help

I don't know how close/good she is to the family

So why should we tell him how to do things?

Are we having this discussion because of what you feel? Y'know, if you had stated in the first comment that "You feel" he was wrong, I for no follow you argue because you've every right to feel that way.

But condemning people's actions because of how or what you feel is really not right

Ihulanu ihe bu isi okwu.

Bandits kidnapped 200 people in Niger.

Over 170 have been killed in Benue in the past one week.

30 people were killed in Ebonyi days ago.

South East is burning.

Sowore was shot on his bum-bum

Imo state is the new Maidugri.

Buhari is keeping malice with Nigerians

I am owing UBA N430

My girlfriend misplaced her period

And all you want me to sit down and do is think how a man got his workers birth date

Seriously

Mbanu. Za mu ajuju mjuru gi.
How did he know?

Anyways it's non of my biz. Just saying there are better ways of doing such things without sending a wrong signal to the public.

Happy birthday to her.

Go and sort out your girlfriends missed period. Nwokem.

(1) (Reply)

Top 25 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria 2022 + How To Get Hired / Career/self-development Events In Port-harcourt / Some Good Resume Objectives Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.