Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos (985 Views)

Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko / John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / TIV Tribe Love Igbos More Than Themselves ,PureTruth~By Adakatsina-alla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by OneCorner: 3:28pm On May 30, 2021
When UGM kills a civilian, ibos will say it’s DSS
When UGM kills soldiers or police, they will say they are true born biafrans
When soldiers or police kills UGM, my brothers will say they killed innocent citizens

When Yoruba politicians says One Nigeria, my brothers will say “afonja are backstabbers and cowards”
When their own politicians says the same, they say “he’s just being careful”

When yorubas talk about kwara, they say yorubas are land grabbers And it belongs to Fulani but when they add SS to their lands, they say they were one b4 and it’s Fulani that divided them

When a good news is said about Lagos, they say they developed it and they have bought most of the lands but when it’s a bad news, then it’s for afonjas

When they show bobrisky and co, they say afonjas are naturally gay but when Uche madugwu says he’s gay, my ibo brothers say he’s depressed

When a shitty part of Onitsha is shown, they say it’s afonjas selling agbo that spoilt it

When you counter an Ibo man on a neutral ground, once he knows you’re not Igbo, he starts the tribal card... they be like “he countered me because I’m Ibo”

When Nigeria loses a football match, they say the Nigerian team is wack but when they win, it’s the igbos in the team that made them win

There has been lot of fire outbreaks at different markets in the recent years and there has been no tribal card but Ladipo market was on fire today and automatically its afonja and buhari that burnt it because ibos are too rich and afonjas are jealous, while Hausas hate ibos

And in some few years, they will still blame yorubas for all the killings in the east that’s happening now... you start hearing things like “Tinubu was the one buying bullet for the soldiers to kill innocent igbos”
Osinbajo was the one that persuaded buhari to kill Ibos,...

Please let’s drop our favorite Igbo lines

11 Likes

Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by SLAP44: 3:30pm On May 30, 2021
Another mad man foaming in the mouth with rampant rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 30, 2021
We love living rent free in your primitive minds cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 30, 2021
OneCorner:

When soldiers or police kills UGM, my brothers will say they killed innocent citizens

When yorubas talk about kwara, they say yorubas are land grabbers And it belongs to Fulani but when they add SS to their lands, they say they were one b4 and it’s Fulani that divided them

When a good news is said about Lagos, they say they developed it and they have bought most of the lands but when it’s a bad news, then it’s for afonjas

When they show bobrisky and co, they say afonjas are naturally gay but when Uche madugwu says he’s gay, my ibo brothers say he’s depressed

When a shitty part of Onitsha is shown, they say it’s afonjas selling agbo that spoilt it

When you counter an Ibo man on a neutral ground, once he knows you’re not Igbo, he starts the tribal card... they be like “he countered me because I’m Ibo”

When Nigeria loses a football match, they say the Nigerian team is wack but when they win, it’s the igbos in the team that made them win

There has been lot of fire outbreaks at different markets in the recent years and there has been no tribal card but Ladipo market was on fire today and automatically its afonja and buhari that burnt it because ibos are too rich and afonjas are jealous, while Hausas hate ibos

And in some few years, they will still blame yorubas for all the killings in the east that’s happening now... you start hearing things like “Tinubu was the one buying bullet for the soldiers to kill innocent igbos”

ah

1 Like

Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by 2elliot: 3:49pm On May 30, 2021
OneCorner:

this your rant would have ended if you had supported our separation.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by OneCorner: 3:59pm On May 30, 2021
2elliot:
Has this rant would have ended if you had support our separation.
Na so, Sebi na ur life I come
Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by Rossiminku: 3:59pm On May 30, 2021
They suffer from group narcissism. Nothing to love about that.

1 Like

Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by OneCorner: 4:02pm On May 30, 2021
SLAP44:
Another mad man foaming in the mouth with rampant rubbish.
Say god

3 Likes

Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by 2elliot: 4:03pm On May 30, 2021
OneCorner:

Na so, Sebi na ur life I come
This your life wey u think sey u dey live na life? bro, just reason na. this na life wey any sane person suppose live am? mosquito life get more dignity pass am o.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by OneCorner: 4:04pm On May 30, 2021
YouWillNotWin:
We love living rent free in your primitive minds cheesy
Developer well done
See ur Billionaire mom collecting cassava sticks

2 Likes

Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by 2elliot: 4:05pm On May 30, 2021
Rossiminku:
They suffer from group narcissism. Nothing to love about that.
what about the demons in your head that u fight alone? I am praying for u bro.

1 Like

Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by Yobabad: 4:08pm On May 30, 2021
We the yorubas love our igbo brothers, and wish them well in their quest for Biafra

1 Like

Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by OneCorner: 4:09pm On May 30, 2021
2elliot:
This your life wey u think sey u dey live na life? bro, just reason na. this na life wey any sane person suppose live am? mosquito life get more dignity pass am o.

1 Like

Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by 2elliot: 4:16pm On May 30, 2021
[quote author=OneCorner post=102200195][/quote]Bro try reason am before u sleep tonight. I want to see a changed u by tomorrow. Abeg.
Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by Brimstone77: 4:17pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
OneCorner:

When Yoruba politicians says One Nigeria, my brothers will say “afonja are backstabbers and cowards”

[/s] trash...

Who will waste his time reading this ravings?

1 Like

Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by 2elliot: 4:19pm On May 30, 2021
Yobabad:
We the yorubas love our igbo brothers, and wish them well in their quest for Biafra
Na so, my brother. Same wishes for Oduduwa.
Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by Asgard73: 4:21pm On May 30, 2021
Is a duty

An obligation to all Sophisticated cone heads...

Open a thread each day on Nairaland about igbos

Without thAt oduduwA will deny them

Igbos please understand that Yoruba need you people to shine

On their own ... no body will know or even notice anything call Yoruba

Denying Yoruba the lust envy and jealous on igbos will do a terrible harm that no human can never fathom..

Allow them wallow... shocked
Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by PoloG: 4:26pm On May 30, 2021
OneCorner:

Say god
this guy picture don suffer for una hand grin
Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by Rossiminku: 4:27pm On May 30, 2021
2elliot:
what about the demons in your head that u fight alone? I am praying for u bro.

Don't pray for me. Pray to cure your group narcissism. Disgusting set of people.
Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by DMerciful(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2021
Stop this nonsense supremacy contest btw Igbos and Yorubas. We have a common existential threat with is the Fulani jihadists conquest and retrogression. We need to work together to achieve Biafra and Oduduwa Republics and become enviable countries for our people. We have measured preeks for far too long
OneCorner:

Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by OneCorner: 4:27pm On May 30, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] trash...

Who will waste his time reading this ravings?
My dear it’s You

Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by OneCorner: 4:30pm On May 30, 2021
Asgard73:
Is a duty

An obligation to all Sophisticated cone heads...

Open a thread each day on Nairaland about igbos

Without thAt oduduwA will deny them

Igbos please understand that Yoruba need you people to shine

On their own ... no body will know or even notice anything call Yoruba

Denying Yoruba the lust envy and jealous on igbos will do a terrible harm that no human can never fathom..

Allow them wallow... shocked
Don’t mind them. That’s why we bought all the lands in Ikoyi and banana island and made them tenants

Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by Rossiminku: 4:32pm On May 30, 2021
DMerciful:
Stop this nonsense supremacy contest btw Igbos and Yorubas. We have a common existential threat with is the Fulani jihadists conquest and retrogression. We need to work together to achieve Biafra and Oduduwa Republics and become enviable countries for our people. We have measured preeks for far too long

Abeg shut up. Where was this massive existential Fulani threat in the 16 years of southern rule by PDP? Your people had 16 years to restructure Nigeria, but were too busy looting to care.

Now because Buhari is in power, we must break up Nigeria?

Just go to blazes. Nigeria stands forever. If YOU can't live with that, leave the country.
Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by 2elliot: 4:33pm On May 30, 2021
Rossiminku:

Don't pray for me. Pray to cure your group narcissism. Disgusting set of people.
OK. oya make me join faith together to pray for Narcissistic Biafrans to leave your darling one Nigeria in peace.
Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by Rossiminku: 4:36pm On May 30, 2021
2elliot:
OK. oya make me join faith together to pray for Narcissistic Biafrans to leave your darling one Nigeria in peace.

The millions of Igbos settled across Nigeria would starve to death if they had to all return home to the East.

You need Nigeria more than she needs you.

And if you secede, do so with Igboland alone.

If you try to annex the Niger Delta like Ojukwu, you will be annihilated.
Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by DMerciful(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2021
Nigeria was a country created in 1914 and anything with a beginning must have an end. The Oduduwa secessionists started about 1yr ago....why didn't they start 16yrs of PDP but started with the govt they brought in? It's simply because things are getting extremely worse. Use your head for once!
Rossiminku:

Abeg shut up. Where was this massive existential Fulani threat in the 16 years of southern rule by PDP? Your people had 16 years to restructure Nigeria, but were too busy looting to care.

Now because Buhari is in power, we must break up Nigeria?

Just go to blazes. Nigeria stands forever. If YOU can't live with that, leave the country.
Re: Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos by Dejisama: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2021
Great jumia offer o.

THE NEW JUMIA DISCOUNT CODE !!
Use this code
"NBFDEJI"
to get 10% off all items on jumia.
This code works on both the app
and website and it gives you an
Instant 10% off your order.

(1) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Releases Fresh Prophecy On Anambra Governorship Election / JUST IN: Court Restores Uche Secondus As PDP Chairman / Oyo Indigenes Demand Next Governorship Slot For Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.