Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Police Arrested Group Of People Praying In Enugu Took Them Away To Unknown Place - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrested Group Of People Praying In Enugu Took Them Away To Unknown Place (553 Views)

Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination / SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) / I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrested Group Of People Praying In Enugu Took Them Away To Unknown Place by nairafame(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2021
Asata, Enugu state few moments ago. They arrested all of them and took them away to an unknown destination.

According to eyewitness;
It Happened At Owerri Road, Asata In Enugu STATE. They were praying And The Nigerian police Came And Arrested All Of Them And Took Them Away To Unknown Destination.

They Are Now Arresting People Praying Everyone Should Stay Indoors Tomorrow Because Tomorrow Will Boil �� .

Watch the video below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/05/police-arrested-group-of-people-praying.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxK7bZfomo0

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Police Arrested Group Of People Praying In Enugu Took Them Away To Unknown Place by Xscape1993(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2021
What is happening in Nigeria ooo? I need an urgent response ooo.
Re: Police Arrested Group Of People Praying In Enugu Took Them Away To Unknown Place by donbachi(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2021
Xscape1993:
What is happening in Nigeria ooo? I need an urgent response ooo.
Nigeria is in a state jagajaga pro max.
Re: Police Arrested Group Of People Praying In Enugu Took Them Away To Unknown Place by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 30, 2021
THE IDIOTS IN THE UNIFORM ARE THE PROBLEM WE HAVE IN IGBO LAND...

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) IPOB: Two Killed As Survivor Recounts Tragedy. / Man In Court For Allegedly Destroying Watermelon Worth N1.5 Million / Nigerian Policemen Fight Over A Rifle In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.