Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination (43320 Views)

Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) / SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by envoymedia: 5:53am On May 19, 2022
VIRAL VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkOpLtaZ5Ds

Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination (Photos, Video)

A female Nigerian Police officer who arrested a driver and jumped into his vehicle cried out for help when the driver refused to stop the vehicle and began driving her to an unknown destination, IGBERETV reports.

https://igberetvnews.com/1420287/nigerian-policewoman-cries-man-arrested-drives-unknown-destination-photos-video/

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Eriggs: 5:54am On May 19, 2022
In saner climes, the driver will serve prison time for this act

190 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by NLPoliceWoman: 5:55am On May 19, 2022
Nigerian police woman?!

As a police woman, we must get to thr root of this matter.
This nonsense has to stop

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by MightyHand(m): 5:57am On May 19, 2022
"Bush meat don catch the Hunter"
You can't separate Nigeria Police and Extortion
tongue tongue

268 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Joeyzinho: 5:58am On May 19, 2022
So why are you reporting to us? Call your fellow policemen and oga D.P.O. Afterall, no be we and una go chop the bribe

302 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Valkrie: 6:01am On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:

Thank God you wrote saner climes...!!

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Legendforte: 6:03am On May 19, 2022
Is this a comedy skit

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:07am On May 19, 2022
9ja skit makers at it again.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Elmojiid(m): 6:14am On May 19, 2022
Mapariwo.. Sharp guy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Maxymilliano(m): 6:14am On May 19, 2022
Lol ... May be she has been singing the trending Christian song in her church and God decided to hear her prayers.

"Carry me dey go, Baba carry me dey go my husband house"

God decided to use the driver to carry her to her husband house

I'm proud of the driver cool

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by tempest01(m): 6:15am On May 19, 2022
Is that how to make an arrest?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by chrisxxx(m): 6:21am On May 19, 2022
Myndd44 please do the needful. Lalasticlalala please treat this as urgent as snake Post. They are similar. Police and snake

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Russi: 6:25am On May 19, 2022
Unfortunately, most drivers experience victimisation and extortion from police officers who have mo legal authority to act as traffic wardens. I have seen this happen many many times. The driver will just say please don't try to enter my car illegally or you'll follow me home! cry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Richy4(m): 6:29am On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:
In saner clime a police officer will never arrest someone using the culprit's car.. they got their own means of transportation/ if the car is faulty, they call for backup...

In an exceptional occasion that hardly happen, the arrested individual will be on handcuff while the officer will be on drivers seat because he or she is incharge..

The Nigerian government were only endangering the Lives of the officers if this trend of using the accused's vehicle as a means of transport continues...

173 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:35am On May 19, 2022
Her voice sells her out as bini woman. .. Investigation can continue from there. I don play my part, someone else can take it up from there grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by orisa37: 6:35am On May 19, 2022
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by orisa37: 6:36am On May 19, 2022
nigerian-policewoman-cries-as-man-arrested-drives-her-to-unknown-destination-hot-sex.
Silly Policewoman.
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Collins4u1(m): 6:37am On May 19, 2022
Obviously a traffic controller,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by ekukeku(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2022
A traffic controller extorting money from d driver in a sane country dat d military men & women has turn to insane country...

But it look like a skit o, because it's laughable grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by ZombieTAMER: 6:40am On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:

In saner climes, no police officer will jump into a bus to arrest the driver.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Skyfornia(m): 6:52am On May 19, 2022
Nigeria Police...agberos in uniform

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by muyico(m): 6:58am On May 19, 2022
"Skit"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Blackman7: 7:09am On May 19, 2022
Funny however unacceptable, the driver is playing with fire.
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by sonofElElyon: 7:15am On May 19, 2022
chrisxxx:
Myndd44 please do the needful. Lalasticlalala please treat this as urgent as snake Post. They are similar. Police and snake

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by NairaLux(f): 7:19am On May 19, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Oesophagus99(m): 7:49am On May 19, 2022
grin grin grin What a thrill!!

I've never heard a uniform person being used for rituals before now...

Or maybe i earnestly hoped she'd be used or rituals or rape or both grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by DonBenny77(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2022
She's lucky she didn't sit on the bonnet.
There is frustration in the land

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Maxymilliano(m): 8:11am On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:
And in saner climes, it's allowed to jump inside a vehicle to effect arrest

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by bmdmix13: 8:40am On May 19, 2022
[/quote][quote author=Eriggs post=112967403]In saner climes, the driver will serve prison time for this act
in a sane country only robbers jumps into people's car

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS / Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) / 'From Charging My Phone, I Landed In Prison' - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.