Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score (25814 Views)

How Do I Know I Have Been Shortlisted For N-power Batch C Stream 2 / How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 / N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by omotolly22(f): 9:49am On May 31, 2021
samuelevans:
i pray so ooh, i scored 70% in kogi and yet haven't been shortlisted.
same here oh,from kogi too ,na them sabi abeg we move
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by mashad(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2021
This is nothing near quota system. My little brothers applied with same local government and state. The one with a lesser score of 50percnt was shortlisted while the one that got 85percent was not.

We are still giving him hope sha

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by akosh005: 9:57am On May 31, 2021
Seyi8750:
What is N-Power ?
Database for unemployed and lazy Nigeria youth.

3 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Banter1(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2021
Ezenwaez Are you working with N-power? And how did come about this info?

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by tolaade1960: 10:26am On May 31, 2021
That's Federal Character issue, I remember how I missed NNPC graduate trainee position because of federal character issue.

alsudan:
You can score 90 from Lagos and not be shortlisted because other persons from Lagos scored 93, 95, 97, 98.

While on the other hand, you can score 40 from Kebbi and be shortlisted because others from Kebbi scored 0, 5 12, 15, 18.

Trust me, Nigeria is fuc.ked.
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by matm: 10:46am On May 31, 2021
Good luck to the applicants
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Babisha10(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2021
I still can't have access to my dashboard
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Ekg911(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2021
Please I logout, so I can login again, bit now I have forgotten my password, what should I do cos I don't remember my Password again ?. And the site is telling me " no more update on the site " help
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Bestie20: 11:44am On May 31, 2021
What does it mean for verification to show blank space
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by ogoloray(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2021
When did you log out?
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by trisha01(f): 11:54am On May 31, 2021
Bestie20:
What does it mean for verification to show blank space
Please someone should answer this
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Suremikky(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2021
samuelevans:
i pray so ooh, i scored 70% in kogi and yet haven't been shortlisted.

Well, lemmi confuse u more..I scored 60% from same kogi and was shortlisted.
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Suremikky(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2021
trisha01:

Please someone should answer this

It most likely means u have been shortlisted cos I experienced same issue b4 the congratulatory message later popped up.
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Suremikky(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2021
Ekg911:
Please I logout, so I can login again, bit now I have forgotten my password, what should I do cos I don't remember my Password again ?. And the site is telling me " no more update on the site " help

Don't panic bro, I had same problem, I even tried the forget password option which didn't work..Just keep trying to login with the default password dat appears beneath ur email on the site, it should log u in wen the traffic is less
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Suremikky(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2021
mashad:
This is nothing near quota system. My little brothers applied with same local government and state. The one with a lesser score of 50percnt was shortlisted while the one that got 85percent was not.

We are still giving him hope sha

Hahahah..abeg I no fit laff

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Kaybae(f): 12:26pm On May 31, 2021
I have not been able to check it, all these stupid sites are just directing in a wrong manner. Please help....
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by isaacsegun(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2021
I keep getting "transaction failed"... please why is that happening to me?
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by florixi: 12:34pm On May 31, 2021
Why conducting test when you are still going to use quota system. My wife scored 86% still no congratulatory message yet.

They should just based it on their normal way of selection as usual instead of stressing people.

ezenwaez:
N-Power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score

After checking your dashboard, you got this message

“You have not yet been shortlisted for the verification stage, please check back later?"

Did you score over 60%, 70%, 80%, or even 90% and you are yet to receive a congratulatory message?

An N-Power Batch C applicant that have not received the congratulatory message should not fret, it only means that the N-Power Batch C applicant's name has not been shortlisted yet.

This does not mean that the N-Power Batch C applicant will not be deployed or the N-Power Batch C applicant failed the test.

N-Power shortlisting is also done randomly to balance Geopolitical zone or states.

An N-Power Batch C applicant might see or hear that an N-Power Batch C applicant in Lagos did well and was not shortlisted by N-Power while another N-Power Batch C applicant that performed poorly in Benue was shortlisted.

All N-Power Batch C applicants should remember that names are still being uploaded by N-Power/NASIMS so a worried N-Power batch c applicant should relax and keep on checking his or her NASIMS/N-Power portal.

More congratulatory messages by NASIMS/N-Power are going to be released with time.
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Blackchain(m): 12:34pm On May 31, 2021
���������

I can't see my score again on the dash board........I score 45% N POWER AGRO....WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM ?
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

ezenwaez:
N-Power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score

After checking your dashboard, you got this message

“You have not yet been shortlisted for the verification stage, please check back later?"

Did you score over 60%, 70%, 80%, or even 90% and you are yet to receive a congratulatory message?

An N-Power Batch C applicant that have not received the congratulatory message should not fret, it only means that the N-Power Batch C applicant's name has not been shortlisted yet.

This does not mean that the N-Power Batch C applicant will not be deployed or the N-Power Batch C applicant failed the test.

N-Power shortlisting is also done randomly to balance Geopolitical zone or states.

An N-Power Batch C applicant might see or hear that an N-Power Batch C applicant in Lagos did well and was not shortlisted by N-Power while another N-Power Batch C applicant that performed poorly in Benue was shortlisted.

All N-Power Batch C applicants should remember that names are still being uploaded by N-Power/NASIMS so a worried N-Power batch c applicant should relax and keep on checking his or her NASIMS/N-Power portal.

More congratulatory messages by NASIMS/N-Power are going to be released with time.
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Makanaki127: 12:36pm On May 31, 2021
Unknown site when no day open he day show transaction failed grin
He shock u
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by MrBONE2(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2021
alsudan:
You can score 90 from Lagos and not be shortlisted because other persons from Lagos scored 93, 95, 97, 98.

While on the other hand, you can score 40 from Kebbi and be shortlisted because others from Kebbi scored 0, 5 12, 15, 18.

grin
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by kerry57: 1:42pm On May 31, 2021
alsudan:

Ogbeni, why kebbi for the example. Is something wronging u? What do u want the indigenes of the state to feel right now? Please use ur state for bad examples next time.
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Dminister(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2021
alsudan:

Yes that is quo----ta system �
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by mashad(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2021
Suremikky:

Hahahah..abeg I no fit laff

My broda...abeg laugh oo
Even me sef dey laugh inside wen we dey settle the matter.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Nyxxx: 2:47pm On May 31, 2021
That site has issues big time my own test score that I was able to view since all this while suddenly disappeared today I have given up on this useless npower stuff it's worst than bet9ja

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by AhlyDon1: 2:51pm On May 31, 2021
alsudan:

So let's say you're in Lagos and you scored 90%, would you agree to be deployed to kebbi state for a meager 30k??

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by AhlyDon1: 2:53pm On May 31, 2021
My dashboard is not even showing anything!!
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Makanaki127: 3:12pm On May 31, 2021
See waytin them tell me oh,is there still any hope

Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Nyxxx: 3:14pm On May 31, 2021
Makanaki127:
See waytin them tell me oh,is there still any hope
is your test result still showing?
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Etuky(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2021
Please anyone from Akwa Ibom State that received congratulations massage from N power here?
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by wiseone28: 4:40pm On May 31, 2021
Etuky:
Please anyone from Akwa Ibom State that received congratulations massage from N power here?
My guy got it. he scored 65% teaching.
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Ramanto(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2021
I'm thinking they considered the flow of cash into one's account through the BVN. Is there any salary earner that got the congrats?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer / EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.