Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score (25812 Views)

How Do I Know I Have Been Shortlisted For N-power Batch C Stream 2 / How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 / N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by guru90: 4:57pm On May 31, 2021
Suremikky:

Well, lemmi confuse u more..I scored 60% from same kogi and was shortlisted.

How did u no that you are shortlisted?

Since the site opened people never gat access to login......
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Slurity(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2021
alsudan:
You can score 90 from Lagos and not be shortlisted because other persons from Lagos scored 93, 95, 97, 98.

While on the other hand, you can score 40 from Kebbi and be shortlisted because others from Kebbi scored 0, 5 12, 15, 18.

Trust me, Nigeria is fuc.ked.
kindly relax and go and learn the meaning of these two words. EQUALITY and EQUITY

Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Geofavor(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2021
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Ayosman1: 2:55am On Jun 01, 2021
I was shortlisted. I have done by biometry and submitted yesterday. I scored 90% in the test, Rivers STATE. Two other people with me in the cafe also got it.
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by skydude(m): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2021
People are shouting they scored 95%, 90%, 85%,80% and they were not shortlisted please don't forget how u guys copied and googled to score high, I heard karma is a bitch. When I was hearing the high % I was asking myself was there some crazy mathematics in ur questions or are these guy mathematics graduates or what
Some people said take the test more than once don't submit it the second or third attempts the questions are usually easy.
Don't forget that there was no criterium to check mate how the exam was written as well since it an online exam with no camera . So they av done offline selection as well
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by MomoAdura: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ayosman1:
I was shortlisted. I have done by biometry and submitted yesterday. I scored 90% in the test, Rivers STATE. Two other people with me in the cafe also got it.

Please can you take one through the process. I mean how you did it hitchfree
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by yomusty(m): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Guys, check you mails. I received mine around 1am today. If u find the mail, it would guide on the next step. Check promotions, that's where the mail is. Good luck to us all.
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by tonyson010(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Dreadful:

The Test is to determine if you will be shortlisted in your own state and LGA.
It's a Quota stuff.

So not in the state where u stay ??
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by tonyson010(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ayosman1:

How did u do it ?
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by tonyson010(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
trisha01:

Please someone should answer this

Use a different browser.

Firefox did that, tried chrome and it showed a congratulatory message
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by yomusty(m): 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please, note that the verification cannot be done on phone. It has to be a computer system.
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by MzEmeritus: 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
yomusty:
Please, note that the verification cannot be done on phone. It has to be a computer system.

That means it can be done at any cafe that has finger print device right
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Morris101686(m): 3:13am On Jun 03, 2021
If you are in Isuikwuato axis cum Umuahia in Abia State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Contact me on whatsapp

Charges: #1500
Calls and messages are welcomed
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by yomusty(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
MzEmeritus:

That means it can be done at any cafe that has finger print device right
Yes, ma'am. I've not been able to complete mine though.
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by MzEmeritus: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
yomusty:

Yes, ma'am. I've not been able to completeine though.

Oh okay
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by MzEmeritus: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
After finger print capturing what next ooo
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by Christmasdon(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
Seyi8750:
What is N-Power ?
.EMPOWERMENT.
Re: N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score by MzEmeritus: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Pls what next after fingerprint oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer / EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.