Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos (50738 Views)

Gowon Rejects Obasanjo’s Plot To ‘Instigate’ Ex-Presidents Against Buhari / Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste / Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:01pm On May 30, 2021
THEY SHOULD TIE UZODIMMA HANDS AND FEET AND BUNDLE HIM TO THE NORTH FOR NORTHERNERS TO DO WITH HIM AS THEY DEEM FIT. HOW COULD SUCH AN IMPORTANT PERSON BE IN YOUR STATE AND U DIDNT PROVIDE HIM WITH HEAVY SECURITY BEING THE CSO OF THE STATE, WHEN U KNOW THE TERRIBLE LEVEL OF INSECURITY IN YOUR STATE ?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by nenyeRitta(f): 7:02pm On May 30, 2021
thank you for envisioning this true revealation
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by BSsniffer: 7:02pm On May 30, 2021
lastempero:
Intelligent man, iam not surprised because he is married to an igbo woman

Yes because Igbo women need real men with balls...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by ud4u: 7:03pm On May 30, 2021
What is really happening here
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Dayvidblue: 7:04pm On May 30, 2021
cockcrowatdawn:
I stand by my post,it is logical enough for a sane mind to comprehend.

Let's assume that your assertion is correct, (I know it isn't), are all minds sane? Definitely not, are all Nigerians intelligible, absolutely note.
Bye.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Nuelphil: 7:04pm On May 30, 2021
Aketi doing what no southeastern governor is able to do. May God bless him for standing on the path of truth. This present crop of southeastern governors are the most useless I've ever seen. Tufiakwa!
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:06pm On May 30, 2021
See Aketi releasing statement from far away Akure , Ondo state...

But Uzodinma is no where to be found...

What about SE governors forum chairman HE Dave Umahi?

Such a pity that those we see as leaders in the SE are full time politicians.

A wise man once said...
"that leaders think about how to improve the society for the generations unborn , but politicians think about how to win the next election".

Tufiakwa... abomination!!

Obiano , Gburugburu , Umahi , Okezie and Uzodinma una shame dey shame me...
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by socialmediaman: 7:06pm On May 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

He wasn't driving himself, it was a taxi 2008 Toyota Camry body he took from Protea hotel on his way to the airport to catch a flight back to Abuja

But nothing has been said about the individual driving him. What happened to him?
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Conrod: 7:07pm On May 30, 2021
helinues:
I talked about the timing

It was well calculated
Who and who knew of his movements within imo state ? atleast not you and i.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by eburuu: 7:07pm On May 30, 2021
EmekaBlue:
the war go reach everywhere if e start
ok o.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by real777(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2021
freeman131:
Let the war begin in the zoo

Another teenager on the loose. You that can't go 12 hours without food or water is asking for war. Do you think your millions of naira in the bank will save you? Don't worry una go eat una poo poo soon. Continue typing rubbish on the internet. This same internet will go inflame when things be.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by donjahsy(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin grin grin Good news

They have stepped on the tail of a wild boa.

grin
Dear wild Boar, just Boar for us.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by FarahAideed: 7:08pm On May 30, 2021
socialmediaman:

But nothing has been said about the individual driving him. What happened to him?

They were 3 in the car , the driver and other occupant were left unhurt , only Gulak was indentified and the executed assassin style

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by helinues: 7:09pm On May 30, 2021
Conrod:
Who and who knew of his movements within imo state ? atleast not you and i.

According to the report, he was inside cab when he was stopped and killed.Infact the driver and the other passenger were left I hurt.. Those who are so close to him gave him out

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by buckeyemedia: 7:10pm On May 30, 2021
freeman131:
Let the war begin in the zoo
Eastern Nigeria?
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by buckeyemedia: 7:11pm On May 30, 2021
helinues:

According to the report, he was inside cab when he was stopped and killed.Infact the driver and the other passenger were left I hurt.. Those who are so close to him gave him out
Where were the police? Oh I forgot ipob has banned police movement in Eastern Nigeria.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by buckeyemedia: 7:13pm On May 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

They were 3 in the car , the driver and other occupant were left unhurt , only Gulak was indentified and the executed assassin style
Emmanuel Powerful & Ipob intelligence should tell us who did it? Since they claim they control security in Eastern Nigeria, Most likely they will say it is DSS as usual.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by zoedew: 7:14pm On May 30, 2021
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by helinues: 7:14pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Where were the police? Oh I forgot ipob has banned police movement in Eastern Nigeria.

No, Gulak decided not to move with his security officers.. He must have been making some personal moves before they have him out

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by stayclearofme: 7:15pm On May 30, 2021
lastempero:
Intelligent man, iam not surprised because he is married to an igbo woman
Mumu
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:15pm On May 30, 2021
Aketi should mind his business and stop defending his cowardly in-laws.

Can you imagine that not a single one of them is bold enough to speak out in defence.

Where's spineless Fulani houseboy called Peter Obi or the saboteur called Orji Kalu.

All of them don wear female gown disappeared to Abidjan.

Cc lastempero

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by cockcrowatdawn(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2021
Dayvidblue:

Let's assume that your assertion is correct, (I know it isn't), are all minds sane? Definitely not, are all Nigerians intelligible, absolutely note.
Bye.
my words are clear for an unbiased mind to decipher.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by buckeyemedia: 7:16pm On May 30, 2021
helinues:

No, Gulak decided not to move with his security officers.. He must have been making some personal moves before they have him out
Ipob & ESN are the cause of his death, they killed him for supporting Uzodinma, it ain’t too hard to figure that out.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by helinues: 7:17pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Ipob & ESN are the cause of his death, they killed him for supporting Uzodinma, it ain’t too hard to figure that out.

Toh
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Coldsperm: 7:17pm On May 30, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Clearly Nnamadi Kanu`s handwork

Gave command to IPOB/ESN to kill Gulak so the country can burst up in flames
Nnamdi Kanu killed him and so what. You can't do shit.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by FarahAideed: 7:18pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Emmanuel Powerful & Ipob intelligence should tell us who did it? Since they claim they control security in Eastern Nigeria, Most likely they will say it is DSS as usual.

They have already accused the Imo State Govt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by buckeyemedia: 7:18pm On May 30, 2021
helinues:

I believe the IG has instructed police men & women from following vip’s to Eastern Nigeria because of the call by ipob to kill law enforcement officers?.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:19pm On May 30, 2021
I see Tinubu hands in this killing
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by helinues: 7:19pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
I believe the IG has instructed police men & women from following vip’s to Eastern Nigeria because of the call by ipob to kill law enforcement officers?.

They don't have to be on uniform to perform their duty

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by salveoP(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2021
chatinent:
God's kingdom: we pray let it come, let it come.

Do well to contact me for your assignment, thesis, and dissertation writing.
. Song Number what again?...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.