Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos (50784 Views)

Gowon Rejects Obasanjo’s Plot To ‘Instigate’ Ex-Presidents Against Buhari / Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste / Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Gobengroup(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
All these bastard yoruba governors sef

Are the comments on social media by Igbo miscreants calculated to instigate northerners against Igbos too?
You seems to be suffering from extreme mental disorder and loneliness, your comments here shows you're just an idiot privileged to be living among the living. I hope you recover.

Spits..
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by emezuo17: 8:08pm On May 30, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/gulaks-killing-was-calculated-to-instigate-northerners-against-igbos-akeredolu/
. Seunmg, sympleleo and other malnourished evil supporters won't see this post, I wonder how a rational human being will reason the way some of these guys reason, and the funny thing is that they may even be pastors or urshers in the church, may God deliver them.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by wingmanIII: 8:10pm On May 30, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
SUCH AN IMPORTANT PERSONALITY WAS IN A STATE AND THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE WHO IS THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF THE STATE DIDNT CONSIDER HIS SAFETY BY GIVING HIM TRUCK LOADS OF SOLDIERS ETC TO PROTECT HIM, KNOWING THE HIGH LEVEL OF INSECURITY IN HIS STATE, THIS TO ME MAKES HIM THE 1ST SUSPECT.

You have a valid point. One day the truth will be unraveled.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by sparko1(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2021
amuwo1980:
This death in no way further IPOB agenda or the biafran agenda ,that’s why am confident that it is not IPOB , I can bet u this was carried out by elements of Nigerian security services , IPOB can never ever think of killing gulak, for what ? He is not even one of them the anti igbos in the first place , any IPOB member involved in this is strictly on his own.

You talk like you wrote iPob handbook, when they started killing security forces, what did you think will happen, they will look for soft target, their aim is to be noticed, so yes it's possible they did this, they might not be aware of his political standing.

When you feed a monster, it grows, a time will come, no amount of sacrifice will satisfy it, it has to hunt, iPob is gradually becoming a monster that can't be controlled, a time will come, Kanu won't have a say on who, when and how they take lives.

If you think it makes sense that the military will plan and assassinate a man of his status just so they can achieve some popularity or create an impression, then you have been watching too much conspiracy crap.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Benrosaria(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/gulaks-killing-was-calculated-to-instigate-northerners-against-igbos-akeredolu/

You needed not to make a fuss about. sir akeredolu. You shouldn’t even have been the first to voice out. Like you didn’t know it was a plan instigate war in the east. So all security challenges we have been suffering in the north north east and north central will be transferred down to the east, to finally take out the igbos. TKO anarchy at its peak.

Oh well I don’t blame you but the Igbos who folded their hands to let this happen to Nigerians. And this is also directed to other races that make up Nigeria.

We never wanted to love and respect each other with a mind of contentment. Only greed has kept us apart..

We were called One NIGERIA �� For a reason but see where we are now.

Stop black on black, before we know if a black life matters
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Jayrow08: 8:24pm On May 30, 2021
God have mercy
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by drlateef: 8:27pm On May 30, 2021
freeman131:
Let the war begin in the zoo

Those who they break coconut on their head do not live to partake in eating it.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by drlateef: 8:30pm On May 30, 2021
IPOB think they are wise. You kill people, burn down stations, release criminals from prison and kill security agents, then you deny doing it as if people are dullards and cannot read the handwriting on the wall. This strategy of striking and denying is childish and cowardly. Why not beat your chest and own up if you are brave?
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by TheMostComplex1: 8:35pm On May 30, 2021
countryfive:
angry dear Lord, expose the people behind this murder
I know you don't take sides , you stand for the truth
Don't let the killers get away with this
Wether ipod , or The Dss ( cos they can't be trusted)
Or people in the presidency or the apc
Expose them this week in Jesus name

I say a thunderous Amen to your prayer
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Seun360(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2021
I honestly want the northers to react.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:00pm On May 30, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Clearly Nnamadi Kanu`s handwork

Gave command to IPOB/ESN to kill Gulak so the country can burst up in flames

CHEAP PAID AGENT
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 30, 2021
sparko1:

You talk like you wrote iPob handbook, when they started killing security forces, what did you think will happen, they will look for soft target, their aim is to be noticed, so yes it's possible they did this, they might not be aware of his political standing.

When you feed a monster, it grows, a time will come, no amount of sacrifice will satisfy it, it has to hunt, iPob is gradually becoming a monster that can't be controlled, a time will come, Kanu won't have a say on who, when and how they take lives.

If you think it makes sense that the military will plan and assassinate a man of his status just so they can achieve some popularity or create an impression, then you have been watching too much conspiracy crap.

This is the truth and you're one bright chap. With Kanu sojourning abroad, he will not be able to control the "commanders" in Nigeria. Especially when the usual inevitable 'factions' saga take hold.

Now even the original sponsors can no longer control the banditry and kidnapping of Fulani's they originally armed for a political agenda no more than Shekau could prevent offshoot terror groups whittling down his power, control and dominance.

Nigeria is in big trouble because some want another civil war desperately and are ready to do anything to instigate that. Bombings and similar actions of mass terror, meant to escalate violence, is likely the next stage. God help us all.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by salveoP(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2021
chatinent:

. Remember me in your Kingdom
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by DSC7: 9:17pm On May 30, 2021
chatinent:
God's kingdom: we pray let it come, let it come.

Do well to contact me for your assignment, thesis, and dissertation writing.

If God's kingdom come now who will contact you for writing? �.....

Rip to Gulak......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by flokii: 9:24pm On May 30, 2021
Akeredolu doing the bidding of his Igbo wife and her people as usual..

You think Igbos wouldn't have killed Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu and Oba of Lagos during EndSars if they had chance? they'll now say it was PDP that killed them despite all the evidence and exhibits showing Uche mefor instructing them to kill Yorubas and destroy Lagos.

Keep making excuses for your in-laws o, instead of asking govt. to do the right thing and arrest Kanu, leader of the terrorist Ipob group.
When wahala start, na Igbos for North go hear am.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by jaxxy(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2021
cockcrowatdawn:
Even a child knows this
Only a northern fool will fall for this

It can be anybody and anyone. Ipob has also not helped matters with indiscriminate killings of security forces or people who look like security forces. Now they come up to deny it without evidence to show their innocence bt mere speeches and we have believe their words after all their stupid aggravated actions and reactions?

Let this be thoroughly investigated and the perpetrators brought to book. Ipob won’t put Igbos in unnecessary danger.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Magnanimous101(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2021
careytommy37:
.Why do they keep attaching GEJ's name to this man's assassination?
This man had long abandoned GEJ and PDP. He has been a stalwart of APC for years now, going to far as to supervise the 2018 gubernatorial primaries that produced the present APC governor of imo.
To me this is the height of diversion and character assassination.
this is getting interesting by the minute
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by jude79(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
All these bastard yoruba governors sef

Are the comments on social media by Igbo miscreants calculated to instigate northerners against Igbos too?

Goat and yam reasoning.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by chatinent: 9:29pm On May 30, 2021
DSC7:

If God's kingdom come now who will contact you for writing? �.....

Rip to Gulak......

Yeah, no one will. At least, hunger wouldn't make me be overworking myself.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 30, 2021
chatinent:

Why do you want God's kingdom to come?
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Magnanimous101(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2021
IamGreen1:
Governor Akeredolu please kindly watch your tongue because this statement of yours is not necessary.
are you sure about that...do you know what it means that a sitting governor is this vocal about happenings in the country if you are not wise now then it's about time to get wise

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by akdjr(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2021
Bro mind what you say in public without fact ooooo. Comments are always being monitor on sensitive matters like this. You may have made this statement innocently, but mind you, your statement on sensitive matters like this can victimize you. This is just my own personal advice to you a eh be careful.
Yeeyo:
The cabal that killed Alex Bade, killeds chief of Army staff is the same cabal that killeds Ahmed Gulak, buhari will pay for it.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by jaxxy(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2021
InaNla:
I said so earlier.

APC is indeed very evil.

God bless Gov. Akeredolu for standing with the truth. Posterity will be kind to you sir.

Go wear your pampers!

Everybody saying what they are unsure of. The circumstances need to be checked properly bt it tends to an Apc issue as ipob would go out to look for a man minding his business in his car.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 30, 2021
countryfive:
angry dear Lord, expose the people behind this murder
I know you don't take sides , you stand for the truth
Don't let the killers get away with this
Wether ipod , or The Dss ( cos they can't be trusted)
Or people in the presidency or the apc
Expose them this week in Jesus name
Abeg leave God out of Nigeria palava. You religious folks will always contradict yourselves...same you will say isreal are God's own people and will always take side them on every battle. The same you and that same God now doesn't take side lol. All befalling Nigeria is as a result of own stupidity. If Nigeria is to become great again? Is still the people that will make it happen because all God want for all humans and nations is peace and progress.
If they decide to play politics with the assassination, the truth will remain hidden and if they decide to carry out a very thorough investigation without biase only then can the truth be reveal.
And if you remember, there are still top assassination cases years ago like that of Dele Giwa still yet unsolved.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Kirkman: 9:56pm On May 30, 2021
tomju2:

JW spotted.
grin I spot him too, only real knows real..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Kirkman: 9:57pm On May 30, 2021
chatinent:

JW man, I sight you. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Kirkman: 9:59pm On May 30, 2021
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state may God continue to bless you for always voicing out in the face of oppression and no matter who's OX is gored. May he keep you safe till you finish your tenure as Governor of Ondo state.
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 30, 2021
WorldRichest:
Who asked him? Let them bring Atiku or El-Rufai to Lagos and come and kill him to instigate the North against Yorubas too. It will be interesting. Useless Almajaris all born by destitute parents at the road side.
Better to be born ligitimatley by destitute almajiri parent than out of wedlock in baby factory from one bastard arm robber.
Just derailing from the thread to spit the usual hatred!
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by TruthisOut: 10:01pm On May 30, 2021
All these people beating war drums, war is not good o. Stop all these hate!!!! STOP!
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Emmyjumy(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2021
careytommy37:
.Why do they keep attaching GEJ's name to this man's assassination?
This man had long abandoned GEJ and PDP. He has been a stalwart of APC for years now, going to far as to supervise the 2018 gubernatorial primaries that produced the present APC governor of imo.
To me this is the height of diversion and character assassination.
I wonder too.
He has bin a chieftain of APC for d three years, why link him up at Jonathan?
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by bazamani27: 10:03pm On May 30, 2021
Your Excellency you becoming wise these days
Re: Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos by Omodua(m): 10:07pm On May 30, 2021
freeman131:
Let the war begin in the zoo
Have you experienced war before?
You think it's a tea party?
Dialogue still the Best option.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK / 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Wins Reelection (video) / Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.