Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition (55752 Views)

Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari / Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition / Buhari Has Failed Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by LordBuchi(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2021
When are we dividing? Can it happen this year? I can't wait

2 Likes

Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by ajl: 1:47pm On May 31, 2021
humilitypays:
That will be the biggest foolish mistake they will ever make in their lifetime; believing that what happened in 1967 will happen in 2021, God forbid.

Many things have changed.

The North is no longer United like they were in 1967 because other Northern tribes, especially Middle-Belt and Southern Kaduna have realized how wicked and evil Fulanis are and will never join them to fight any war again, instead any civil war that breaks today will be an easy opportunity for all aggrieved tribes and regions of Nigeria to flee from Hausa-Fulani demonised backward Nigeria.

My only warning to Yorubas, Middle-Belt, Ijaw, Binis, etc is this. If this current situation Fulanis have pushed Igbos into result to another civil war, tell your sons and daughters in the Nigerian army to resign and let Hausa-Fulani soldiers alone face Igbos squarely because should Yoruba soldiers join them in the name of Nigerian military force, be assured that the war will be extended to Yoruba lands, and believe me, the way you guys enjoyed peace in 1967 while Eastern Nigeria boiled will never happen because we must use every strength and might we have as great people of Jewish extraction to ensure bombs dropped at various Yoruba cities and communities.

So stay away from the impending war between Hausa-Fulani and Igbo. You guys can focus on reporting the scores.

As for Igbos living comfortably in the North in the face of all these ugly incidents happening, they should not blame anybody for whatever happens to them because they have enough time to decide now

Part of your comment lack objective reasoning especially because the Yorubas, middle-belt, and others are also facing the northern dominated FG to demand seccession, especially the Yoruba. Any yoruba man that choose to remain in the military and participate in any act of violence against any southerner does so in the name of Nigeria and in his/her father's name, not in the name of Yoruba people because we didn't hand him/her a gun and uniform. This is an example of how we as Yorubas are different in approach and logical reasoning. We can't say because an Igbo man in Nigeria military uniform kill a Yoruba man and then we start attacking all Igbos. Who in his or her sane mind does that? Because, logic tell us that such person represent the northern-controlled Nigerian govt and not the Yorubas that also want out of this mess of a country.
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by Ramanto(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2021
Masterkernel1:
What are they waiting for to exit? I wish it happens.
Technically, he means Igbos in the north will pay for this. You don't have the monopoly of irresponsibility
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by ajl: 1:54pm On May 31, 2021
Sipsum:

Which Whole of Southern Nigeria, you better count SW out of your Southern Nigeria.
O dabi eni pe ori nta yin?, na only una dey Nigeria?, always creating uneccessary problems up and down.
The useless drum wey una dey beat since 2015, the album is ready and Igbos will dance alone.

Please, Mr Yoruba, exhibit some common sense. There is a common enemy. Or are you part of the rot or you enjoy the killings going on across southern Nigeria and that of yoruba exterminated by fulani terrorists. Two large markets were recently set on fire in Ibadan. By who? Likewise, Ladipo spare market in Lagos was on fire few days ago. Are these not sign of economic sabotage being executed in the south. Look back at the EndSars and how assets across Lagos were strategically set on fire. The whole South including Yorubaland have been infiltrated. Some Yorubas don't have a clue about what's happening right in their face. Eja ki a'ronu o! The Fulanis have been preparing for this a long time time ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by pongwa(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2021
Sipsum:

Yoruba no get business with Igbos, na by force?.
We are not even related, buzz the hell off jor.
buy Yoruna get business with Foolanis abi. Your line of reasoning get as e be.
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by Masterkernel1: 2:15pm On May 31, 2021
Ramanto:

Technically, he means Igbos in the north will pay for this. You don't have the monopoly of irresponsibility

Oooh! I guess the daily killings by Fulani Herdsmen isn't an action that necessited reprisal, right?
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by humilitypays(m): 2:45pm On May 31, 2021
ajl:

Part of your comment lack objective reasoning especially because the Yorubas, middle-belt, and others are also facing the northern dominated FG to demand seccession, especially the Yoruba. Any yoruba man that choose to remain in the military and participate in any act of violence against any southerner does so in the name of Nigeria and in his/her father's name, not in the name of Yoruba people because we didn't hand him/her a gun and uniform. This is an example of how we as Yorubas are different in approach and logical reasoning. We can't say because an Igbo man in Nigeria military uniform kill a Yoruba man and then we start attacking all Igbos. Who in his or her sane mind does that? Because, logic tell us that such person represent the northern-controlled Nigerian govt and not the Yorubas that also want out of this mess of a country.
I said that because if after the evil Hausa-Fulanis have perpetrated against Igbos and other tribes despite producing the President and war breaks out as a result of their wickedness and injustice to others and Yoruba people in Nigeria Army today refuses to resign and join Hausa-Fulani soldiers to fight Igbos like it was done in 1967, it then means that Yorubas are indirectly supporting the wickedness of Hausa-Fulanis that brought Nigeria to the lowest abysmal point it is now.

Any civil war between Igbo and Hausa-Fulanis should rather be an easy opportunity for Yorubas, Middle-Belt and other tribes to separate themselves from Hausa-Fulanis with immediate effect.

Yoruba politicians, elites and parents allowing their children to remain in Nigeria Army to help Hausa-Fulanis fight Igbos will be seen as Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis joining hands to fight Igbos again and it won't be funny like it was in 1967.

That's my point
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by ugofulfilled(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2021
Sipsum:

Shior, your people are in the remotest villages in the SW, some are even farming rice in villages of Osun state.
Tell your folks to get the hell out of Yoruba land, we don't want you people around.
Una wahala too much.

It's alright sir. We will leave as you said.
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by SeriouslySense(m): 3:08pm On May 31, 2021
Division is the answer, once we divide all will be alright. cheesy cheesy
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by Masterkernel1: 3:24pm On May 31, 2021
bhella10:
it is thought that Gulak was one of the mastermind that foisted Hope Uzodinma on Imo State. Now Igbos up North would probably become sitting ducks if there's any reprisals.

When Fulani kill, you don't think others can revenge?
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by bhella10: 3:29pm On May 31, 2021
Aug28th:

Lolz
Buh na "live and let live nah" grin grin
yeah I know but in this situation "leave and let leave" suffice.
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by rombija: 3:33pm On May 31, 2021
Good allow Biafra to stand
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by galaxy2020(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2021
Tell this mumu people, that no one wants to coexist with them...
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by afonha(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2021
AnanseK:

I also want you Igbos to have your own country. I hope you are truly interested separating from Nigeria.
But Criminal activities led by the cretin Kanu is not the way to demonstrate determination to separate. Killing Gulak or any northern politician is not the way. Neither is killing the northern traders and northern menial workers in East which you are doing.
The way to demonstrate your seriousness is to call back all your legislators, call back your military officers, call back your police, call back you university students and academics from all institutions in other parts of Nigeria. Call back the spare parts and building materials dealers back to the east and send all non Easterners back to their home states in other parts of Nigeria.

Without a fight or rancour , then we will happily sit and discuss true separation. The rest of the world will understand and help us to ensure justice and peace.

But you are just bluffing. You know that you cannot survive among your wicked selves in the East.

The other alternative is of course for Buhari to use the rest of his time as president in conducting a referendum witnessed by international community. The fact is that the test of Nigeria is tired of the Igbo for many reasons.
When you started writing i almost thought you are reasonable, but you went off target by spilling trash about a people known for progress. You said they should call back their professionals and the likes, have asked yourself that after this who peopy are removed from the process called Nigeria what will be your date. You are still very young, that is why you talk like this. Have you ever asked yourself why your so called elders and governors jitter when the exit of the ibos are mentioned? My brother you don't want to know. So please instead you to start making useless talk about the ibos, let's spend time praying for the peace of Nigeria, like somebody rightly puts it that 1966 is different from 2021. When you see a child dancing in on a pathway, there is someone beaten a drum for same. Open your eyes ibos are not your enemies, you know your enemies but you just chose to hate. #pray for peace in naija.
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by fof1: 3:56pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by AfonjaConehead: 3:59pm On May 31, 2021
...we Niger Deltans also don't want anything to do with you
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by orisa37: 4:05pm On May 31, 2021
we-can-no-longer-coexist-with-igbos-in-nigeria-northern-coalition.

Yes you can. You need them not to DOMINATE BUT TO INTEGRATE WITH SOCIALLY, ECONOMICALLY AND POLITICALLY. THEY'LL POLICE THEMSELVES, RESOURCE THEMSELVES AND ELECT THEMSELVES.
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by Sgwash: 4:06pm On May 31, 2021
awgumayor:
It reached a time when the Egyptians could not bear it any longer they told the Israelites to go. In the word of MNK, " they will talk about us, they will ask us to go". I as an Igboman, I don't support Nigeria disintegration but I want the Igbo tribe to leave Nigeria because the hate is too much. Other Nigerians find pleasure in the pain of Igbos. Irritant Singaporeans left Malaysia and Malaysia didn't break up, let the irritant Igbos leave Nigeria so that the rest can have peace and "good" image. The mind and heart of average Igboman are no longer in Nigeria trying to hold them is trying to hold the rest of Nigerians.
Everything that concerns the igbos attracts condemnation from other tribes, whether igbos are right or wrong they must condemn the Igbo. Fulani herdsmen have been killing Igbo people in their farms nobody has ever condemn them or call the army and police to arrest them but, when the Igbos formed security outfit to protect themselves against killer herdsmen condemnation starts frying from left to right, especially from the sophisticated morons.
There is no word Nnamdi Kanu has spoken that is worse that dogs and baboons will soak in blood yet, every body cheered him and made him President. Should such comment come from an Igboman the whole Nigerians would call all the forces in the country to go and crush him and his people.
If the stupid Igbo governors, Igbo politicians and Ohaneze Ndigbo believe they are Igbo leaders they should ask their people; what do you want? Do you want to live in Nigeria the way it is, or do you want restructured Nigeria, or do yo want to exit Nigeria? You should hear from your people what they want and you pick it from there. Forcing what they don't want because of your political ambitions will not solve any problem but creates more.
As they say that what an elder sees sitting down a child cannot see it even when climbed on top of iroko tree. The reverse is the case here because what the children are seeing our leaders are busy chasing after crumbs from Fulani table.
So apt
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by nku5: 4:12pm On May 31, 2021
This statement proves what Kemi Olunloyo said that Gulak was killed by fulani herdsmen.

This format is dead on arrival. If the North thinks anybody is deceived by this rubbish then they are sorely mistaken.
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by jude33084(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2021
bhella10:
it is thought that Gulak was one of the mastermind that foisted Hope Uzodinma on Imo State. Now Igbos up North would probably become sitting ducks if there's any reprisals.

Arrest Hope Ozodinma
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by Sedonxavi: 5:24pm On May 31, 2021
But you can coexist with Niger Delta and SW. Motherfucker
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 31, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/30/gulak-we-can-no-longer-coexist-with-igbos-in-nigeria-northern-coalition/?amp
Thunderstorm fire una one by one! You called a terrorist to come and review constitution in Igboland. Are you people so stup*d to think that igbos don't know where they belong in Nigeria. Those that killed him knows their reasons for doing so.. Get out!

1 Like

Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by aloma007(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
They said it was his political opponent that assassinated him funny enough they don't assassinate him at his house in Abuja, kano or northern Nigeria state ,which position he hold?
ESN just bought trouble for his people living in northern Nigeria.
grow up man, chel$ea haz won d championz league and daz enuf to buy u iq
killing of nothern elite$ iz hence imminent in d ea$t
they are holding d nation backward
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by Sipsum: 6:04pm On May 31, 2021
ajl:

Please, Mr Yoruba, exhibit some common sense. There is a common enemy. Or are you part of the rot or you enjoy the killings going on across southern Nigeria and that of yoruba exterminated by fulani terrorists. Two large markets were recently set on fire in Ibadan. By who? Likewise, Ladipo spare market in Lagos was on fire few days ago. Are these not sign of economic sabotage being executed in the south. Look back at the EndSars and how assets across Lagos were strategically set on fire. The whole South including Yorubaland have been infiltrated. Some Yorubas don't have a clue about what's happening right in their face. Eja ki a'ronu o! The Fulanis have been preparing for this a long time time ago.

Spare me the bawdy details Mr.
Fulani this Hausa that.
Do I sound like a gba ewu dani Yoruba?.
Fulani Never attempted to become premier of SW.
Fulani did not fill every position with their fellow Fulanis and made Yorubas work as cleaners, gardeners and messengers, at University of Ibadan.
Was this not why Akintola was murdered?.
Fulani did not match into SW on pretext of liberating us.
Fulani did not sabotage June 12, Fulani is not asking to become a governor of Lagos State.
Fulani did not come to burn Lagos of recent.
Fulani is not living in Yorubaland and calling my people dirty.
My great grand father was an Oyomesi, so I carry a sensible and a no nonsense gene.
You wanderers love to force your ideas down other people's throat.
Ma fi nu mi, mo moo je, Yorubas knows their enemies, can Igbos love Yorubas more than Awolowo and Akintola?.
E so igba yin.
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by NairaMaster1(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2021
Masterkernel1:
What are they waiting for to exit? I wish it happens.

I am even shocked a northerner will say they are killing and attacking security formations.

Could it be that the man is not aware of how Boko haram has destroyed all schools and security posts in the north? Talkless of how that have turned mass school kidnappings as a source of fund.
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by johntolu: 6:32pm On May 31, 2021
Sipsum:

Spare me the bawdy details Mr.
Fulani this Hausa that.
Do I sound like a gba ewu dani Yoruba?.
Fulani Never attempted to become premier of SW.
Fulani did not fill every position with their fellow Fulanis and made Yorubas work as cleaners, gardeners and messengers, at University of Ibadan.
Was this not why Akintola was murdered?.
Fulani did not match into SW on pretext of liberating us.
Fulani did not sabotage June 12, Fulani is not asking to become a governor of Lagos State.
Fulani did not come to burn Lagos of recent.
Fulani is not living in Yorubaland and calling my people dirty.
My great grand father was an Oyomesi, so I carry a sensible and a no nonsense gene.
You wanderers love to force your ideas down other people's throat.
Ma fi nu mi, mo moo je, Yorubas knows their enemies, can Igbos love Yorubas more than Awolowo and Akintola?.
E so igba yin.

You could not have said it better, 'Omo Iya mi'.

1 Like

Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by Vetsolo(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2021
Ogun � you if u coexist with igbo !go and coexist with Boko gays and almajiri banza

Officialhorlah:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/30/gulak-we-can-no-longer-coexist-with-igbos-in-nigeria-northern-coalition/?amp

Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by executive12: 7:42pm On May 31, 2021
Wow! Igbos have always wanted to leave the shit hole called Nigeria but you guys have always threatened to go to war to prevent them from leaving.
Igbos would be happy to have their own country, Biafra.
Let's have a peaceful breakup.
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2021
Mumu just tell ur cloned presidency to give us Biafra or there will not be peace in nizooria
Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by AnanseK(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2021
afonha:

When you started writing i almost thought you are reasonable, but you went off target by spilling trash about a people known for progress. You said they should call back their professionals and the likes, have asked yourself that after this who peopy are removed from the process called Nigeria what will be your date. You are still very young, that is why you talk like this. Have you ever asked yourself why your so called elders and governors jitter when the exit of the ibos are mentioned? My brother you don't want to know. So please instead you to start making useless talk about the ibos, let's spend time praying for the peace of Nigeria, like somebody rightly puts it that 1966 is different from 2021. When you see a child dancing in on a pathway, there is someone beaten a drum for same. Open your eyes ibos are not your enemies, you know your enemies but you just chose to hate. #pray for peace in naija.

It scares you stiff to know that Igbos will not be welcome in any part of Nigeria after separation. They can only come on strict visa and and heavy taxation and cannot own land, They can only rent. You can’t eat your cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by Chris589: 9:51pm On May 31, 2021
christopheojo:

And the trouble will be a blessing in disguise for we southern we are ready to go the so called Nigeria is no longer working hmmmn
speak for yourself. leave south south out of this

1 Like

Re: Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition by naijamerican: 12:28am On Jun 01, 2021
Rawgold29:
Say the whole south...not only southeastern. embarassed embarassed

Your Afonja brothers and sisters love their Muslim brothers too much unfortunately

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) / Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.