Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

What If I Create A Free Wordpress Blog For You. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What If I Create A Free Wordpress Blog For You. (214 Views)

How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng / Get 60+ One Click Demo Install Wordpress Blog For Just 10K / My Wordpress Blog Logo Has Stopped Displaying, How Do I Fix It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If I Create A Free Wordpress Blog For You. by Osakwe20(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2021
Hello guys,

Today is Sunday, and I hope you went to church?

Good,,,,,

I came with amazing offer for you guys....

I want to offer you free of charge one of my premium service to you completely free......

I want to create a blog for you with for free, and all I need from you to get this done is a domain name and hosting account......

Meanwhile,

There some conditions on this offer, if your able to meet then up, good.......

If you need this and want to know the conditions, do let me know at the comment section.....

Enjoy guys.
Re: What If I Create A Free Wordpress Blog For You. by Divinefavour1: 9:53pm On May 30, 2021
What are the conditions

(1) (Reply)

15 Ways To Get Traffic And Promote Your Blog / Learn Cyber Tricks / The Best Of Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.