Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) (122190 Views)

Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by reality1010: 12:16am On May 31, 2021
Sonoyom:

See
Why is it a crime for people to protest peacefully and demand self determination? Why are innocent people and students being killed because they said no to being part of others. The extra judicial killings is too much.
No where in the world has this happened.
Unfortunately the world is keeping quite allowing another Rwanda genocide by the Nigerian Army on Innocent civilians.
Why cant #IGBOLIVESMATTER

4 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by reality1010: 12:17am On May 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Confirmedzombie: 12:19am On May 31, 2021
There local around where they UGM were killed and burnt. Let the local dispute the story and not people who are in far away Lagos or Ibadan disputing it.

Until the local dispute it, I believe the story 100%
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by africandollar: 12:20am On May 31, 2021
yeye dey smell! How Driver wey dey under duress dey take remember complete 4 types of cars driven by the criminals and their year model? And all that was needed was to trace those cars with such vague information? E beru Oloun nau! We are not that dumb now! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:20am On May 31, 2021
bobestman:

Pls go to bed. You don't have anything good to add. This pure evil. You are among those who hate Igbos. Even a kid will know that these are innocent people.

I am Igbo myself so how can I hate my own people?

Zuzuru gi mechie onu telling me to go to bed and tagging me a hater of Igbos for simply stating the obvious.

You think all of us Igbos must lie and be sentimental as proof we are bonafide Igbos? Enyi my conscience wants heaven more than Biafra. So Biafra or not, I will speak the truth.

You are the pure evil

5 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Sonoyom(m): 12:22am On May 31, 2021
reality1010:

Why is it a crime for people to protest peacefully and demand self determination? Why are innocent people and students being killed because they said no to being part of others. The extra judicial killings is too much.
No where in the world has this happened.
Unfortunately the world is keeping quite allowing another Rwanda genocide by the Nigerian Army on Innocent civilians.
Why cant #IGBOLIVESMATTER
One day bush meat go catch the hunter.
Every region in Nigeria is experiencing an uprising.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:22am On May 31, 2021
2tpick:
The vehicles burnt down during the gun battle. Una use grenade?
So that they can report that 7 people burnt to ashes naa
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by reality1010: 12:23am On May 31, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-capture-neutralize-ahmed-gulaks-killers-photos/
The driver is so intelligent to have know the four cars and their made immediately after the incident.
What a brilliant DRIVER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:23am On May 31, 2021
layzie:

Except u live on that stretch of road in owerri where the murder took place, then I will believe u, if u claim that that particular car was the only car on the road this morning, no other car.
But if u are basing that assertion on a video, then I'm tempted to ask, how long was this video? Secondly do u expect to see cars immediately after gunshots? Video u watched was probably taken after the gunshots right?

If I could not see cars then why did I see people walking around? The lady who made the 14 second long video did well enough to also show the sorrounding area too and yes I saw no vehicles but I saw people calmly walking to and fro and not even running

Look for the video on Twitter and help your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by obiekunie01: 12:24am On May 31, 2021
Tetehjewels:

[s]I am Igbo myself so how can I hate my own people?

Zuzuru gi mechie onu telling me to go to bed and tagging a hater of Igbos for simply stating the obvious.

You think all of us Igbos must lie and be sentimental as proof we are bonafide Igbos? Enyi my conscience wants heaven more than Biafra. So Biafra or not, I will speak the truth.

You are the pure evil[/s]

IFEAJUNA.

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 12:24am On May 31, 2021
MrSamsung:
Knowing the type of country Nigeria is and the type of security forces we have, I DON'T BELIEVE THAT THESE ARE THE KILLERS.

What can they SHOW to the public with regards to these dead men that they are the Killers of Gulak.

Look at how they placed the guns on top the bellies of some of the guys TO MAKE BELIEVE

Wickedness in the high places

Of course the entire fable is the figment of an active imagination...probably aided by some extra-strong weed!

Assuming we go along with their story, does it make sense that the assassins, knowing they’ve just assassinated a high profile individual, will still hang around the area....IN THE SAME CAR USED FOR THE OPERATION, instead of laying low or relocating immediately to another state! They knew there were eye witnesses to their crime!

Does anyone, that’s not overcome with hatred towards Igbos, IPOB and Mazi Kanu, actually think a group that are ‘sophisticated’ enough to carry out the assassination of such a high profile individual, would be so daft as to hang around sharing onions while waiting for the armed response out looking for them!? I mean.....c’mon!

7 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by mkoabiola: 12:24am On May 31, 2021
I stil don't know why ppu will not appreciate and Commend police effort in bringing down these murderers.

3 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:24am On May 31, 2021
vikiphy89:
Well sorry to say this now i believe the wickedness of these securities and their media bound. Am from ahiara mbaise enyiogugu and the only truth in the above story is the confiscation of trailer which contains tomatoes and onions and were sharing it to people who are willing. About 45mins after the coast is clear the army invaded the community and its neighbouring communities after they have gone shooting here and there while people have flee to nguru when info about their presence was passed, we later came back towards evening. Well i wonder where they got the above pix because there is no sight of burnt vehicle in the whole of ahiara.
we already know Police can lie
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:24am On May 31, 2021
obiekunie01:

IFEAJUNA.

IKPERE EWU

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by victons(m): 12:25am On May 31, 2021
An obvious lie.
RIP to the innocent men who got sacrificed.

2 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:25am On May 31, 2021
greatdreamer:
The way and manner police quickly arrested, and killed some of Ahmad Gulak's killers is quite commendable. Why are they not fast with such astonishing results and breakthroughs in the north?
I suspect foul play
even thw pictures seems somehow not real.

The guy on trouser seems to have horn on his head angry
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by obiekunie01: 12:26am On May 31, 2021
Tetehjewels:
[/s]

IKPERE EWU

NWANNE REE NWANNEYA MAKA IFI EGO!
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by haffaze777(m): 12:26am On May 31, 2021
Rest in pieces to them
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:27am On May 31, 2021
When I saw the onions hijacked video on twitter earlier,I knew they will get them. Kudos to the Nigerian police
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Aboks(m): 12:27am On May 31, 2021
lebete3000:

Did they kill Yorubas prior to Biafra war?

Una go do something, una go come dey find people to join una repercussions. Same way SS ppl distance themselves from you, despite sharing borders with you.

Cursed yeye ppl.

No mind them o
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:28am On May 31, 2021
obiekunie01:

[s]NWANNE REE NWANNEYA MAKA IFI EGO!

[/s]

Nobody is paying me for speaking the truth. Idi njo my brother. Umu Ekwensu. You would rather fabricate cover ups and lies just to further a cause to the detriment of your own soul.

Akwa Chukwu okike Abiama okwaya? Anyi g'ahu ishi ya

2 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:29am On May 31, 2021
greatdreamer:
The way and manner police quickly arrested, and killed some of Ahmad Gulak's killers is quite commendable. Why are they not fast with such astonishing results and breakthroughs in the north?
I suspect foul play

Forget foul play and condemn the attacks.....
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by ProfGPA: 12:30am On May 31, 2021
They should not kill innocent people and claim its the killers... Green field students where abducted for weeks... No rescue or killing of any bandits.. Just less than 24hrs you found killers and they are killed not captured alive... It's a lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by NoBones: 12:32am On May 31, 2021
The Idiotic IPOD/ESN cowards who thought they were invisible.
God will fish you out one after another.
Fooools
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 12:32am On May 31, 2021
vasel15:

shut up,nigerian army is good at killing civilians..we want freedom and you can solve your peace,we want biafra is that too hard for your coconut head to understand

Who and who did you place on your Biafra map ?
Did you consult them ?

Am sure you don't know your Lord nnamdi was scammed... Trying to lobby U.S Congress

Do You want to hear more ?
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Jaapu: 12:34am On May 31, 2021
greatdreamer:
I suspect foul play

You are just plainly sounding stupid.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by bobestman(m): 12:34am On May 31, 2021
Tetehjewels:

I am Igbo myself so how can I hate my own people?

Zuzuru gi mechie onu telling me to go to bed and tagging me a hater of Igbos for simply stating the obvious.

You are the pure evil

You hate Biafra and IPOB as seen in your comment. Not everybody want Biafra. I know more than what's happening. It's not about Biafra. Whether you believe it or not, whether you are an Igbo or not, this is a well calculated frame up. It depends on how you see it. I am not evil for saying what I see and I can't remember calling you evil. Let it be how you understand though.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Bbbwings: 12:37am On May 31, 2021
So unknown gumnen too dey use cellotaped ak47
Naija police i hail o
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by gaventa: 12:37am On May 31, 2021
I read through comment and all I can say is Nigerians are the most gullible people on earth. They actually believe this story??

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by plaindealer: 12:38am On May 31, 2021
American or the UK won't tolerate any terrorist actively terrorizing their country or formemting the destruction of their country from any county. They'd have arrested and deported this kanu clown to the UK or the US for serious prosecution and long prison time.

Nigerian is not doing the needful, they should be pressuring the UK to either kick him out or hand him over for prosecution.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:39am On May 31, 2021
Dem don go kill innocent boys, carry guns put on their body...

Nigeria police is totally fvcked....

All staged...

E no go better for all Nigerian politicians and NPF together.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP / Notable Nigerian Heroes We All Need To Emulate As Nigerians / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.