Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,565 members, 7,847,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

ECOWAS Suspends Mali From Its Institutions After Coup - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ECOWAS Suspends Mali From Its Institutions After Coup (11832 Views)

ECOWAS Suspends Burkina Faso Following Coup / Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet / ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali From Its Institutions After Coup by Amos1423(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Your reasoning is not at all suprising., you are Nigerian after all

I am as Pan Africanist as Patrice Lumumba but one thing I would never let it slip is the fact that I will never fail to tell myself the truth and won't cease to look it in the eye and say it the way it is.

I have heard so many Blacks at different times oppose the very notion that black people aren't inferior to the white amidst all the evidences of the white always taking advantage of us, if you don't agree there's a problem how do you expect to solve it?

From Uganda, Burkina Faso, Kenya, Chad, Mali and even Nigeria it is so very evidential that Black people don't see beyond their nose, could it be because Africa was forcefully given a false liberation on the alter of man's greed? Imagine how much pounds Nigeria was sold out for to the British government, one story Africans are not always told is the very story that our fellow Africans were the lnes who sold others out as slaves even when they knew what was ahead at the bridge of no return.

Your leaders are playing and dining at the very table or those who wants to exploit you of the last drop of wealth you have, they've done it before through slavery, transatlantic slavery, colonialism and all what not yet you are here on nairaland claiming you're superior, How you take dey superior abeg tell me?
Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali From Its Institutions After Coup by 9jaRealist: 4:36pm On May 31, 2021
isaythetruth:
When the late Robert Mugabe was ousted by the Zimbabwean Army, did Ecowas condemn it?... Na we dey do ourselves!

Zimbabwe is NOT a member state of ECOWAS...
>
Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali From Its Institutions After Coup by 9jaRealist: 4:38pm On May 31, 2021
Amos1423:
I am as Pan Africanist as Patrice Lumumba but one thing I would never let it slip is the fact that I will never fail to tell myself the truth and won't cease to look it in the eye and say it the way it is.

I have heard so many Blacks at different times oppose the very notion that black people aren't inferior to the white amidst all the evidences of the white always taking advantage of us, if you don't agree there's a problem how do you expect to solve it?

From Uganda, Burkina Faso, Kenya, Chad, Mali and even Nigeria it is so very evidential that Black people don't see beyond their nose, could it be because Africa was forcefully given a false liberation on the alter of man's greed? Imagine how much pounds Nigeria was sold out for to the British government, one story Africans are not always told is the very story that our fellow Africans were the lnes who sold others out as slaves even when they knew what was ahead at the bridge of no return.

Your leaders are playing and dining at the very table or those who wants to exploit you of the last drop of wealth you have, they've done it before through slavery, transatlantic slavery, colonialism and all what not yet you are here on nairaland claiming you're superior, How you take dey superior abeg tell me?

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Tragic comedic drivel...
>
Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali From Its Institutions After Coup by IronGalaxy: 5:09pm On May 31, 2021
Amos1423:

I actually didn't even bother to read this. You made a mistake by saying growth ended with Apartheid, I gave you reasons why you said that. So qouting the likes of Lumumba and calling yourself a pan _Africanist is worthless when you're still stepped in mental slavery
Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali From Its Institutions After Coup by IronGalaxy: 5:10pm On May 31, 2021
TMKsouth:

Wow! shocked

Man's Not Barry Roux is an EFF supporter and staunch Pan-Africanist who always stands up for Africans when Saffers attack online.

He said this about Nigerians??grin grin grin Yeah but being on NL i quickly noticed they're serious house niggas.
I know, I was suprised too to be honest

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali From Its Institutions After Coup by BigBashiru: 3:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Amos1423:
What does ECOWAS mean and what's has been their proposition since it was established? What difference does ECOWAS make with the likes of Buhari, Mesuveni, Ramphosa and the rest of African dictators? In the truth Africa has not been able to paint a true picture of itself after the era of neo-colonialim.

Congratulations to Mali!

Ramaphosa, Buhari and Mugabe are not dictators.... these leaders are protecting their countries from British and French colonists - thats why they hold on to power.... took me a long time to realize this.

UN and EU love elections in Africa because it allows them to rig in and put in their candidate - they need to do this because western europe is poor though you will not believe it.... they i.e. uk france and germany and italy have nothing and hence have to rely on colonization and imperialism otherwise they would be poor....
Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali From Its Institutions After Coup by BigBashiru: 3:43am On Nov 21, 2021
AskiaHarem:

Dang your so r.e.t.@.r.d.e.d it's pathetic. grin
The intervention in The Gambia overthrowing that dictator that was president for 20+ years

Sierra Leone?

Liberia?

Guinea Bissau?

North Mali Islamist?

Economic integration?

Shut your d.u.m.b @.s.s up mouthbreather grin

No such things happening in Nigeria keep dreaming mouthbreather. grin

the gambia guy was president for 20 years to protect the country from British colonizers - same as south africa... they are not dictators. merkel of germany has ruled germany for over 10 years and is not a dictator....?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits / America: Allen West Suggests ‘Constitution-Abiding States Should Form A Union’ / UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.