Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

#benueunderattack: "I Am Constantly In Talk With The Government" - Kiddwaya Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #benueunderattack: "I Am Constantly In Talk With The Government" - Kiddwaya Says (723 Views)

“go Away, You’re Too Vain” Kiddwaya Says As He Pushes Nengi Away (watch) / Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House / I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#benueunderattack: "I Am Constantly In Talk With The Government" - Kiddwaya Says by Okoyeaniche(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2021
Former BBNaija housemate and billionaire's son, Kiddwaya has revealed that he is constantly in touch with the government of Benue State over the on going attacks by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

The reality TV star who hails from Benue State revealed this in a tweet via his verified Twitter page, where he stated that he has been talking to the Benue Government concerning the issue and they have assured him that they are working hard to curb the crises.

He wrote;

“I have been talking with the government of benue and they have assured me that the...[url=https://www.makenzysky.com/2021/05/ive-spoken-to-the-government-and-they-promised-to-address-the%20issue%20.html]READ MORE[/url]

1 Share

Re: #benueunderattack: "I Am Constantly In Talk With The Government" - Kiddwaya Says by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please move to jokes section

1 Like

Re: #benueunderattack: "I Am Constantly In Talk With The Government" - Kiddwaya Says by nonhuman(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2021
Nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: #benueunderattack: "I Am Constantly In Talk With The Government" - Kiddwaya Says by HRSweetness(f): 10:55pm On May 30, 2021
Boy, you talk too much, making no visible impact!!!
Re: #benueunderattack: "I Am Constantly In Talk With The Government" - Kiddwaya Says by jimi4us: 11:23pm On May 30, 2021
As what?

Re: #benueunderattack: "I Am Constantly In Talk With The Government" - Kiddwaya Says by Wawelexy(m): 12:13am On May 31, 2021
Mumu dey feel important!
Re: #benueunderattack: "I Am Constantly In Talk With The Government" - Kiddwaya Says by illicit(m): 6:00am On May 31, 2021
Talk is cheap anyway
Re: #benueunderattack: "I Am Constantly In Talk With The Government" - Kiddwaya Says by OBoy50: 6:38am On May 31, 2021
cheesy
Are you kidding me boy?
Pls get back to sleep
Re: #benueunderattack: "I Am Constantly In Talk With The Government" - Kiddwaya Says by ProfessorBerlin(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2021
Nigeria na cruise I swear.

Me too have been talking to Buhari government but the jihadis terrorist no dey hear

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Album Uy Scuti Proves He Is A God / Erica Shocking Message To BBNaija Organisers She Speaks Her Mind (video) / Reality Star Lucy Edet Shares Sexy Swimwear Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.