Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) (49131 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Mbaise, Imo State (Photos) / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by melodyisaac: 9:44am On May 31, 2021
Which armed men? You people should stop this nonsense, it was the soldiers thatshot him for wearing black and black

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by berrystunn(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I have seen the pattern. I understand now that NK is a fraud.

This is how he does it. He makes “predictions” and they come to pass, here is how he does it.

He predicted the fire at Ladipo but what he does is he sends his foot soldiers to set it on fire and boom, he’s seen as a prophet.

Here’s the thing, why would you say Tinubu will set fire to a market he gains so much money from and despite everyone knowing this, Tinubu will still go and set fire to the market? He’s old but not stupid.

I’ve also noticed something else. Anytime there are military campaigns in the East, there are some propaganda agents here on Nairaland that are always ready with pictures both from past incidence, from movies, and from other countries and they are all to claim that it is what’s happening in the East.

This happens every single time without fail. Be careful, most of the comments here are from paid actors.

Nnamdi kanu all he wanted is to engage military on gun battle... He wanted to hijack endsars.. for that game but he failed..

He started propaganda that Fulani headsman are hiding in our Forest waiting for order to start killing people.

He created ESN, but till date his security men did not engage any Fulani headsman in our Forest on gun battle... next he turned around and start killing security personnel on check point.
Just to engage military on gun battle.

The plan is to show case the massacre to the white man for sympathy.

Last year nnamdi kanu was scammed of 1m trying to lobby U.S Congress. This year another 300M naira is on the pipe.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by goodman5(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2021
Hond work of zoon animal
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by wewillbealright: 9:47am On May 31, 2021
Tough world
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:53am On May 31, 2021
hammerDK:
HOPELESS INVITED THE MILITARY TO IMO STATE TO MURDER NDI-IMO, AFTER SUBVERTING THEIR MANDATE VIA CORRUPT SUPREMEM COURT.

UZODINMA LIKE A DICTATOR IS NOW RULLING IMO STATE WITH IRON FIST AND PAINTING THE ROAD RED WITH THE BLOOD OF IMOLITES.

A CRIMINAL AND A THIEF IN IKONSO HOUSE.
And the killers Hope Uzodinma hired are being celebrated by ipob members and their fraudster leader called this same hired killers angels ��.

Do you even know the implication of what you are saying.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2021
Twelfthman:
Pls y'all should come together and condemn criminal activities. The monster y'all created is growing strong day in day out and soon everyone will feel threaten by it.

The plan is for the fraudster to use his militant esn group to intimidate the Igbos who have not been brainwashed to worship and bow to him.
But he has failed beyond imagination.
Ipob are outlaws,he should focus on changing their status quo as out laws and stop sending young men to their early graves.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by kponkedenge(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Fantastic!

"Killed by armed men"

God bless Nnamadi Kanu!

God bless IPOB/ESN

Mazi must be very happy with this news

It's surprising that the mods saw this post and refused to delete it..... They delete words not even as inciting as this.

CC Seun lalasticlala Dominique.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Fantastic!
"Killed by armed men"
God bless Nnamadi Kanu!
God bless IPOB/ESN
idiot,is this what ur paid for?
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by 27Pushing30: 10:08am On May 31, 2021
Chukabiz:
The way people from others tribes search, rush and struggle to comment on front pages of threads related to Igbos these days is amazing.

Nothing unique people usually comment on ALL threads. even romance

You're probably just a little flustered by the litany of bad news presently.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Ubong2222222222(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2021
This black and black Stuff i fear o.this is getting out of hand
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Ningi2020(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2021
BeardedShaman:
You call them developers, drug traffickers, touts, miscreants, owners of baby factories, prostitutes, Igbos, ritualists, terrorists and oodles of other derogatory names while their demand has always been to create their own state free from nepotism, mediocrity, corruption and the likes. What could be more difficult than allowing these people leave for Christ's sake? Even fathers let go of the of rebellious children how much more the North that have nothing in common with the East. I shake my head when I see other southerners (particularly the SW) berating the igbos for fighting the same enemy oppressing us all. Remember say the oppression go go round. The fulanis have come to stay and possibly conquer us all. Tomorrow fit be ya turn.
SICK
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by RPG2020(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2021
Omoakin1234:
Nice one. Nmadi kanu will be proud. His mumu online warriors will be impressed by this news.

You are one of the problem nigeria facing today
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Mozegee: 10:59am On May 31, 2021
I hate who ever you are,you are such and idiot with full of hatred.
SangoOlukosoOba:
Fantastic!

"Killed by armed men"

God bless Nnamadi Kanu!

God bless IPOB/ESN

Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by TAOsoccerbiz: 11:50am On May 31, 2021
Good morning good people of this forum

I had an accident last week in which my left leg got broken in three places. Please help me.

These are pictures of my leg this morning when we visited the man working on the leg.

Please help me. I need your support. This leg has collected the 60k left on me. Am broke and still need fund for daily care of this leg.

Please help me. I am asking for your help because I have spent the #60,000 left on me on this leg. My parent have tried too. I need your help to continue my medication and daily care of this leg.

The man working on the leg, said it will take 6-8 months for the bones to join together very well. Which means I will spend 6-8 month lying on bed everyday.

My people now carry me to do the private things I do on my own. Can't go to the bathroom on my own, my brother bath me, I can't rush to the toilet whenever am caught short, have to call my people on phone to take me to the toilet. Please help me.

So far, five people from this forum sent me a total of #10,000, I do appreciate the generosity, thank you very much. But I still need help.

The man working on my broken bones charged us the sum of #40,000, we've paid #30,000

The nurses who stitches the wound on my leg and who will be giving me injections and drugs till when my leg totally heal, charged us #60,000, we've paid #40,000

Everyday, we hire a car to take me to the man working on my broken bones, we pay #1000 for this per day.

Please help me. I am broke and my family have really tried for me.

Name of my Bank is: First Bank

My account number is: 3173689537

My name is: Olaoluwa

I live at Badore, Ajah, Lagos State.

My phone number is 0815 574 6911

Please I need your help to take good care of this leg everyday.

I am a Godfearing and easygoing person. This is my Facebook link www.facebook.com/babsowolola

Please help me.

Accident will never be your portion. Thank you.

Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by gbengaadeleye12: 12:02pm On May 31, 2021
Oh my God
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State By Armed Men, Reports.

According to Whatsapp User, Who Quickly Notify News Crew, On Sunday Evening, May 30th 2021, About The Ugly Incident, Said The Man Is An Okada Rider, Going To his Day To Day Activities, Before He met his untimely death.

As The Time Of Filing This Report, Eyes Witness Said He Was Killed By Armed Men In Mbaise In Imo State.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBv84d4VgLA

More Details Still To Come!

Source: Whatsapp User
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Rayjnr: 12:06pm On May 31, 2021
onuman:

Who knows how much the sympathizers of terrorists who employed many of you online pay per comment to tarnish the image of IPOB? They employed loads of your type.

Na job na, It's Berra than being unemployed and being used as a tool for a fugitive success
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Sikirulawalakap(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2021
[/quote][quote author=MrCover post=102212092]Update From . COM

Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State By Armed Men, Reports.

According to Whatsapp User, Who Quickly Notify News Crew, On Sunday Evening, May 30th 2021, About The Ugly Incident, Said The Man Is An Okada Rider, Going To his Day To Day Activities, Before He met his untimely death.

As The Time Of Filing This Report, Eyes Witness Said He Was Killed By Armed Men In Mbaise In Imo State.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBv84d4VgLA

More Details Still To Come!

Source: Whatsapp User
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Noniventure: 12:39pm On May 31, 2021
Stop spreading fake news. This guy was one of the guys that had an accident during Chelsea fans celebration.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:21pm On May 31, 2021
Hmmm Nigeria Army ...
So person no fit wear black in peace again
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Deemystic: 1:43pm On May 31, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I have seen the pattern. I understand now that NK is a fraud.

This is how he does it. He makes “predictions” and they come to pass, here is how he does it.

He predicted the fire at Ladipo but what he does is he sends his foot soldiers to set it on fire and boom, he’s seen as a prophet.

Here’s the thing, why would you say Tinubu will set fire to a market he gains so much money from and despite everyone knowing this, Tinubu will still go and set fire to the market? He’s old but not stupid.

I’ve also noticed something else. Anytime there are military campaigns in the East, there are some propaganda agents here on Nairaland that are always ready with pictures both from past incidence, from movies, and from other countries and they are all to claim that it is what’s happening in the East.

This happens every single time without fail. Be careful, most of the comments here are from paid actors.
Plot twist: you are the paid actor we should ignore
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 2:17pm On May 31, 2021
Deemystic:

Plot twist: you are the paid actor we should ignore

Says a profile created last week. Oponu lol
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by onuman: 3:24pm On May 31, 2021
Rayjnr:

Na job na, It's Berra than being unemployed and being used as a tool for a fugitive success

Job for hate filled minds like you.

They gave you job to propagate falsehood that you know is taking the lives of young people in the east.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by blackmaine: 5:42pm On May 31, 2021
post=102219103:

Hmmmm, this is just so sad!
Parents should talk to their sons and wards.
This is getting out of hands.

Meanwhile,

What a sad story!
God punish Cownu and Shekau for all the atrocities they are committing in this nation.
Brutal end await them both.
The blood of the innocent they have caused to die in this nation will cry on their empty heads.
Their blood will be used to cleanse this nation las las.

Nigeria will win this war!
Go inside your house you won't hear..Nigeria is a curse nation ogah think of another thing..Yahweh is not happy with you people, so you can go into a synagogue to arrest clerics, you shall see no peace ..Yahweh will destroy you like he did to Babylon, Assyria, Almalakites and the Philestians..Zoo has fallen
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2021
Yea! Right, every dead body or killing are now blamed on IPOB, biafrans or MNK.. even if i kill you some people would still blame Kanu Igbos or biafrans. Keep deceiving yourselves with your hates for Igbos while the real killers are busy killing until it gets to your doorsteps. By the time you realise the killers are not Igbos it will be too late for you. grin
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Ayosman1: 3:00am On Jun 01, 2021
I pity the easterners. U people should come to south-south, when you finish rendering ur people homeless. Biafra indeed
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Rayjnr: 5:26am On Jun 01, 2021
onuman:

Job for hate filled minds like you.

They gave you job to propagate falsehood that you know is taking the lives of young people in the east.

At least i do mine with payment, but you do yours with pure bitterness and hatred towards the north and Islam, obeying someone abroad who isn't leading the battle. Tell me which is better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.