Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) (49084 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Mbaise, Imo State (Photos) / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by hammerDK: 9:07am On May 31, 2021
IF GOVERNOR NA THIS TYPE OF HOPELESS UZODINMA OWN, ABEG, IT IS BETTER TO BE CONDUCTOR.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by SmartMen: 9:08am On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Fantastic!

"Killed by armed men"

God bless Nnamadi Kanu!

God bless IPOB/ESN

Mazi must be very happy with this news
He was killed by Nigerian Police
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by honcdm01(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2021
Shot on the head.. So sad a young man is killed without provocation of any kind. This kind of callous and coward act breed more troubles in no distance time. What a kontry🤔🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by hammerDK: 9:11am On May 31, 2021
HOPELESS INVITED THE MILITARY TO IMO STATE TO MURDER NDI-IMO, AFTER SUBVERTING THEIR MANDATE VIA CORRUPT SUPREMEM COURT.

UZODINMA LIKE A DICTATOR IS NOW RULLING IMO STATE WITH IRON FIST AND PAINTING THE ROAD RED WITH THE BLOOD OF IMOLITES.

A CRIMINAL AND A THIEF IN IKONSO HOUSE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Rabson44(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Islam.
Dig a little deeper you'll see all those making those comments are islamists

A big fool spotted
So UGM are Muslims?? Lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Chukabiz(m): 9:13am On May 31, 2021
The way people from others tribes search, rush and struggle to comment on front pages of threads related to Igbos these days is amazing.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Twelfthman: 9:13am On May 31, 2021
Pls y'all should come together and condemn criminal activities. The monster y'all created is growing strong day in day out and soon everyone will feel threaten by it.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Luambo89: 9:13am On May 31, 2021
Is here not the same spot where they were praising the UGM?

Okay o.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by honcdm01(m): 9:13am On May 31, 2021
No brother.. Don't be this harsh in conclusion. You never can tell OK. My thoughts though!

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by wizod(m): 9:13am On May 31, 2021
[b]
War and Crime / Lucky Dube
Every where in the world
People are fighting for freedom
Nobody knows what is right
Nobody knows what is wrong
The black man say it's the white man
The white man say it's the black man
Indians say it's the colors
Colors say it's everyone

Your mother didn't tell you the truth
Cause my father didn't tell me the truth
Nobody knows what is wrong
And what is right
How long is this gonna last
Cause we've come so far so fast

When it started, you and I were not there so
Why don't we
Bury down apartheid
Fight down war and crime
Racial discrimination
Tribal discrimination

You and I were not there when it started
We don' t know where it's coming from
And where it's going
So why don't we

I'm not saying this
Because I'm a coward
But I'm thinking of the lives
That we lose every time we fight
Killing innocent people
Women and children yeah
Who doesn't know about the good
Who doesn't know about the wars
Your mother didn't tell you the truth
Cause my father did not tell me the truth
Yeah

Black man say it' s the white man
White man say it' s the black man
Indians say it' s the coloreds
Coloreds say it' s everyone

When it started we were not there
We know where we come from
But we don' t know where we' re going
So why don' t we

Bury down apartheid
Fight down war and crime
Racial discrimination
Tribal discrimination
/b]

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by JooEeL(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Why so much hate against the Ibos?

Cos you people are blessed.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by iampeterben(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2021
Chai e go hustle and he die. RIP Nwennem. Stop the killing in the east.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by MadamExcellency: 9:16am On May 31, 2021
post=102219103:

Hmmmm, this is just so sad!
Parents should talk to their sons and wards.
This is getting out of hands.

Meanwhile,

What a sad story!
God punish Cownu and Shekau for all the atrocities they are committing in this nation.
Brutal end await them both.
The blood of the innocent they have caused to die in this nation will cry on their empty heads.
Their blood will be used to cleanse this nation las las.

Nigeria will win this war!

Stay away from Southeast thread. Your comments give you out and make you look stupid and hypocritical when juxtaposed with your comments with happenings in Northern Nigeria.

You are drowning in your Igbophobia and Biafraphobia which is telling on you.

Advice is never a curse.

From a beloved sister from the East.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Joromi1: 9:18am On May 31, 2021
Cokahot:
God punish u scammer. Idiot
What makes you think he's a scammer?
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by 77up(m): 9:19am On May 31, 2021
Thank you very much for these points, though I have actually noticed these points for long
SenecaTheYonger:
I have seen the pattern. I understand now that NK is a fraud.

This is how he does it. He makes “predictions” and they come to pass, here is how he does it.

He predicted the fire at Ladipo but what he does is he sends his foot soldiers to set it on fire and boom, he’s seen as a prophet.

Here’s the thing, why would you say Tinubu will set fire to a market he gains so much money from and despite everyone knowing this, Tinubu will still go and set fire to the market? He’s old but not stupid.

I’ve also noticed something else. Anytime there are military campaigns in the East, there are some propaganda agents here on Nairaland that are always ready with pictures both from past incidence, from movies, and from other countries and they are all to claim that it is what’s happening in the East.

This happens every single time without fail. Be careful, most of the comments here are from paid actors.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Cokahot: 9:19am On May 31, 2021
Easy to spot them na. Check out date of account and already he is spamming every thread. This Anthony okeke the serial scammer and beggar.
Joromi1:

What makes you think he's a scammer?
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Lynfroddo: 9:21am On May 31, 2021
[quote author=PGKing1 post=102219132]���[/quote

A lot of people really think nnamdi kanu is
brainwashing or instigating anyone, but the truth he is just the face of the struggle just like the Nelson mandela, thomas sankara and chiguevera. The idea behind this endeavor is embedded in every well meaning igbo man and woman who believes in self determination of a people as a fundamental human right.

As an egalitarian, an average igbo man has always lived this way, and it predates the precolonial time. It a firmly held and deeply rooted believe.

Igboameze simply means that. The igbo identifies with no king; every man is a king in his own house. so nobody dictates to the other what to do or how to live. This is the igbo by nature. I don't know about the yorubas and others.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by onuman: 9:23am On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Fantastic!

"Killed by armed men"

God bless Nnamadi Kanu!

God bless IPOB/ESN

Islamist. As ISWAP and Boko Haram attack the armed forces and burn government buildings in the east, followed by armed forces of Nigeria coming in to kill innocent civilians, many of you are hired by terrorists sympathizers to become online propagandists to drag every bad in Nigeria to IPOB.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Rayjnr: 9:24am On May 31, 2021
hammerDK:

HOPELESS UZODINMA IS KILLING IMOLITES.

Igbos are destroying igbo land by obeying someone abroad, bayelsa had same but why is imo different
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by mrvitalis(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
it is not normal to support anarchy, because it is beginning we know, the end remains unknown
What choice have u left the igbos ? Soon benue would do the same ...
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by onuman: 9:26am On May 31, 2021
Rayjnr:

Igbos are destroying igbo land by obeying someone abroad, bayelsa had same but why is imo different
Who knows how much the sympathizers of terrorists who employed many of you online pay per comment to tarnish the image of IPOB? They employed loads of your type.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by muykem: 9:28am On May 31, 2021
Life of Nnamidi kanu and his family is most important in South east for now others are just spanners.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by africanusvu(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2021
Sirmuel1:
,Bros no one ever hate igbos,we are just not hated rather nnamdi kanu is bringing much problem to us,that guy is doing much harm than good to us
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 31, 2021
Sirmuel1:
There's no hate anywhere bros, we are the ones cheering the destruction on and people are sarcastically pointing that out and you say it's hate, when yoribaland was on fire, did some Igbo guys not go to such threads to jeer, laugh and dance. Una don tire me for this country las las, as much as I don't want to believe that "the black people are incapable of governing themselves" You guys just give so much credibility to such racist statements. Make I do leave una make Una kill una selves.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by onuman: 9:33am On May 31, 2021
muykem:
Life of Nnamidi kanu and his family is most important in South east for now others are just spanners.

Another employee of Islamic terrorists sympathizers.

Only a person not conversant with how Jihad is fought with all sorts of deception, would believe you people that Nnamdi Kanu from far away country could coordinate attacks against Nigeria’s armed forces and burning government buildings in the east.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 31, 2021
africanusvu:
,Bros no one ever hate igbos,we are just not hated rather nnamdi kanu is bringing much problem to us,that guy is doing much harm than good to us
No one is even hating, they are just pointing out the carnage that we are cheering on in our own home. I just pity Nigeria if war starts because that is when you'll see China and the Arab coalition's ugly faces in the name of "intervention" or "protection of interests"
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by muykem: 9:34am On May 31, 2021
[quote author=Lynfroddo post=102219847][/quote] Those people you mentioned led the struggle from home front.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by onuman: 9:35am On May 31, 2021
Sirmuel1:

It’s Fulani belief that crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta are all there is for Fulani to survive.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by hollywater: 9:41am On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Fantastic!

"Killed by armed men"

God bless Nnamadi Kanu!

God bless IPOB/ESN

It will never be well with your generation.
Re: Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) by adebayo987: 9:42am On May 31, 2021
Why killing your own brother? Igbo kills Igbo. For what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos / Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them / Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.