Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) (70621 Views)

35 Unidentified Corpses Dumped In FMC Owerri, Residents Of S/east Cry Out. / Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by wwwihy: 1:03pm On May 31, 2021
helinues:
Which war?

SE is peaceful more than anything

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by sammirano2: 1:03pm On May 31, 2021
This is what you get for rebellion.
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Sefu: 1:04pm On May 31, 2021
This Isn't good.we Need Peace!
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by NightFood: 1:04pm On May 31, 2021
na a o, this government should really be ashamed of itself
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by paramakina202: 1:04pm On May 31, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga1:
State sponsored attacks against the east but God is not sleeping
[/s]

Nnamdi Kanu and his gang of möröns have finally brought Somalia to Igboland in the name of Biafra.Enjoy it and keep quiet.

4 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Ijaya123: 1:04pm On May 31, 2021
punisha:
Igbo's are really special.

The hatred for Igbo's is so glaring.

20 pounds was giving to then after the war, yet most of them are rich and many more richer than government sponsored dangote but of cos on a low key.

This hate is only fueling their break away and will definitely give them their freedom.
This isn't 1967.
I only see that it will only take a little time for the Igbo's to be free.
They will flourish like Israel and do better.

Who brainwashed you like this?

5 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by DukeNija(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Yes ... very special for dominating Asian Jails, brothels worldwide etc...

If they are flourishing, please tell me why Lagos is Heaven for them?

Why is your place such a shitthole that you all run from?

You’re obviously not as smart as you claim. Lagos, like Kaduna is an inclusive city based on the opportunities it presents economically as a former capital and in trade from the seaport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by wwwihy: 1:04pm On May 31, 2021
temitope27:
See as people they benlow grin
Bend down low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Kingcalls: 1:05pm On May 31, 2021
This must b a movie producer that did this vid
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by HallaDaTruth: 1:05pm On May 31, 2021
That video is from last year and those people running are from a Nigerian film. That was the same video they posted yesterday saying that army was in IMSU. Op this is dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by West2019(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2021
PissfulProtester:
I honestly do not know why the Igbos are crying now..

What exactly do they expect when their untrained children go about killing security agents?

We have mentioned it severally on this forum, but they insult and threaten us. If we react, they call their mod, lalasticlala to come and ban us

I am highly disappointed in you lalasticlala. You should be busy banning every moniker promoting violence in your region, but instead, you are here witch-hunting those that mean well for the country

Too bad!

Spits!

Too damn bad!

Spits again!
fool , what do. You have to say inn in the north east?
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by InvertedHammer: 1:05pm On May 31, 2021
/
If only the police and military had such presence in the NE, may be Boko Haram would have been a thing of the past. Trust Nigerian military/police to be "forming" tigers around unarmed civilians. Yet unknown gunmen would shoot for hours and burn police stations without any counterattack from the police/military.
/
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Soleye24(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2021
Dymaco:

And that's the reason why they are fighting to leave Nigeria yet you people keep shouting one Nigeria. Is that not an irony?
What and who is starting them from leaving?
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2021
Fahdiga1:
State sponsored attacks against the east but God is not sleeping

So na government dey burn police stations and INEC offices.

Keep living in denial. Okay?

E go soon reach your side.

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Livingstone124: 1:06pm On May 31, 2021
PissfulProtester:
I honestly do not know why the Igbos are crying now..

What exactly do they expect when their untrained children go about killing security agents?

We have mentioned it severally on this forum, but they insult and threaten us. If we react, they call their mod, lalasticlala to come and ban us

I am highly disappointed in you lalasticlala. You should be busy banning every moniker promoting violence in your region, but instead, you are here witch-hunting those that mean well for the country

Too bad!

Spits!

Too damn bad!

Spits again!
thrash
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2021
punisha:

20 pounds was giving to then after the war, yet most of them are rich and many more richer than government sponsored dangote but of cos on a low key.

This hate is only fueling their break away and will definitely give them their freedom.
This isn't 1967.

The usual chest-beating. grin

5 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Ever8090: 1:07pm On May 31, 2021
punisha:

This isn't 1967.

leave dangote out of this..he is more useful to the Nigerian economy than the entire south east who are parasite surviving on other people's space and resources

6 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2021
Hmmmm..!
Isso right
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Okhuadams(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2021
Just imagine what ipob and Esn is turning Imo state to, only the innocent ones will suffer, after committing havoc they go and hide but let them it will also affect their families
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by sammirano2: 1:08pm On May 31, 2021
So ipob can only chestbeat grin. Bring out your missiles now. Awon werey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by nonplussed: 1:08pm On May 31, 2021
When I see videos where the Op is posting cut and join video's I shake my head cause it shows the weak hand of some people.

That video towards the end where a police vehicle is turning in a round about is from police fleeing when UGM was attacking their station in Orlu!

What shamelessness!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Rabson44(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2021
punisha:

This isn't 1967.

Richer with drug money,human trafficking, robbery, if successful, they'll now go and start a business with evil money, na hustle bdat?

4 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by tenpipsperday: 1:09pm On May 31, 2021
OP tell us something else abeg.

Everyone is inside in Owerri..

This your market no sell o
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Namdeenero(m): 1:09pm On May 31, 2021
Those pictures are screenshots from old videos that didn’t happen today! Stop the lies!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by hansomb: 1:09pm On May 31, 2021
punisha:

This isn't 1967.

Are u dreaming ?

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:09pm On May 31, 2021
Made1414:

They said they don't want to be the same idiot with you.. Why forcing them to be stupid like you?? Let them go naw... Na wah oh
The legitimate representative of the people have at no time requested to divorce and abandon the Nigeria they joined other people to build. If you have ever built anything substantial in Nigeria, you will know but all I see are failures who want to drag others to their level. Imagine those Igbos who heeded the appeal to sight some of their businesses in Imo by now? They will never try it again. Have you not noticed that there's no mass exodus of Igbo to SE. They are stakeholders in Nigeria. They're not jobless losers sir.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by ofiko123(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2021
Nice one... We are watching...
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 1:11pm On May 31, 2021
Oga let us hear word. One Nigeria is not by force
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 1:11pm On May 31, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
If only the police and military had such presence in the NE, may be Boko Haram would have been a thing of the past. Trust Nigerian military/police to be "forming" tigers around unarmed civilians. Yet unknown gunmen would shoot for hours and burn police stations without any counterattack from the police/military.
/

Shut the fucck up.

Boko haram applies the Guerilla strategy ... very hard to conquer, even by the shrewdest of armies.

Let them battle face-to-face with the Nigerian army and watch them exterminated.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2021
Kriss216 better relocate and join me in Makurdi, damn I can't imagine that you are hiding now when you should be walking freely from place to place drinking beer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps / Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.