Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People (1350 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Don’t Touch Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by nwekeugochukwu: 6:55am On May 31, 2021
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has warned and threatened people of Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi who are planning to disobey his Sit-At-Home Order that is to be observed for the Rememberance of Biafra Fallen Heroes on 31st May 2021.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ODV30My__8

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by 10mobile: 6:56am On May 31, 2021
grin Kanu should also read this...

A LETTER OF THREAT TO HIM AND BUHARI
https://www.nairaland.com/6578455/biafra-day-letter-threat-gov

As you point one finger, 3 fingers are pointing back at you.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by awgumayor: 7:00am On May 31, 2021
Enugu and Ebonyi are the two states who feel they are more Nigerians more than Hausa and Yoruba. If they do not comply this time I will be the last person to shed tears any time Fulani attack them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by Stanleyq: 7:02am On May 31, 2021
Aba is at total sit at home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by peacekante: 7:03am On May 31, 2021
Na your Papa and your mama nai day stupid and hopeless. You and your Supporters generation nai day USELESS. Me and my Enugu people are never stupid and can never be as stupid as your father and mother. Foolish man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by Anago55: 7:05am On May 31, 2021
awgumayor:
Enugu and Ebonyi are the two states who feel they are more Nigerians more than Hausa and Yoruba. If they do not comply this time I will be the last person to shed tears any time Fulani attack them.
. On the contrary,It is a total shutdown in Ebonyi state. Not even a goat is walking on the streets and the main roads. I have never seen something like this before. Street kiosks are closed , everywhere locked down. Call anyone from Ebonyi state to confirm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by Anago55: 7:06am On May 31, 2021
peacekante:
Na your Papa and your mama nai day stupid and hopeless. You and your Supporters generation nai day USELESS. Me and my Enugu people are never stupid and can never be as stupid as your father and mother. Foolish man.
. You are from Enugu today. Wow interesting

Keep relocating

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by neoclassical: 7:10am On May 31, 2021
The way Nnamdi Kanu insults people is quite provocative. You want to be my leader with this kind of attitude? You will be worse than Idi Amin of Uganda ,if given the opportunity. Nnamdi Kanu should get manners. He should stop saying my People are foolish except if he is the highest fool.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by Homeboiy: 7:13am On May 31, 2021
I did not watch the video
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by Nobody: 7:15am On May 31, 2021
Enugu is on total lockdown, no one is moving an inch. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by Coldshisha: 7:16am On May 31, 2021
grin

With the killings that happened in Imo State... Everyone would seat at home through SouthEast

How will a normal human being say Enugu and Umuahia are known for their stupidity and if they go out today whatever befalls them befalls them

Well Enugu and Umuahia people no deny, so why will I in Ibadan complain for them

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by justtoodark: 7:19am On May 31, 2021
peacekante:

thunda fire that rantin london idiiot....

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by demolinka(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2021
Why threaten people na? So if him become Spiritual leader of Biafra, na so he go dey do? Hian
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by Skillsnigeria: 7:26am On May 31, 2021
Noted
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by SlayerForever: 7:33am On May 31, 2021
awgumayor:

They are not pro Nigeria, not at all. They are just overly laid back and ignorant to the point of stupidity. Enugu and Ebonyi in focus.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by awgumayor: 7:40am On May 31, 2021
Anago55:
. On the contrary,It is a total shutdown in Ebonyi state. Not even a goat is walking on the streets and the main roads. I have never seen something like this before. Street kiosks are closed , everywhere locked down. Call anyone from Ebonyi state to confirm
Good. If igbos come together Fulani will not have any way to penetrate.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by heniford2: 7:42am On May 31, 2021
Enugu is on lock down no market no bank nothing everyone in door called my cousin this morning he said main market closed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:58am On May 31, 2021
SlayerForever:

They are not pro Nigeria, not at all. They are just overly laid back and ignorant to the point of stupidity.

o dika ish adiro kwa gi mma! angry .
Enugu is not an ipob state and can never be!
emene still dey bubble,holy ghost ka na bustle.

take this ur ipob shit back to the so called head quarters anyi achogi ya!
odi ka anyi'jeke ko some bastards oku aba'shoe..

Enugu is not an ipob state biko kwa.

Ndi ipob ishi a di kwo ka anyi oyi o! Unu mme anyhow i fu any how.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by Ikwerelastborn: 7:58am On May 31, 2021
awgumayor:
What about umuahia people he threatened ,do they also feel like more Nigerians than Hausas.some things u guys say online gives you guys away that youre not igbo

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by Jman06(m): 7:59am On May 31, 2021
awgumayor:
Go and tell that to your Anambra brothers whose businesses and families are located even in the deepest part of sokoto, kebi, yobe and bornu.
Until the likes of Ibeto, ofor, Arthur Eze etc have relocated all their businesses and families from the north and other other parts of Nigeria back to igboland, no wise Igbo person should take the Biafra struggle serious. You cannot be subjecting the lives of poor people from my state to endangerment in the name of Biafra when men that matter from your own state are busy winning and dinning with the rest of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by Ikwerelastborn: 8:00am On May 31, 2021
SlayerForever:

They are not pro Nigeria, not at all. They are just overly laid back and ignorant to the point of stupidity.
What about umuahia people he threatened ,do they also feel like more Nigerians than Hausas.some things u guys say online gives you guys away that youre not igbo

You aren't igbo, no igbo will abuse igbo states as u did.fulani herdsman trying to sow seeds of disunity,u won't succeed
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by Nobody: 8:15am On May 31, 2021
May God help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by tillaman(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2021
I don’t know if it’s just me alone, but I can’t pick up guns just because someone feels it’s right for me to do so, that concept of spiritual leader still beats my imagination and the other thing is the Biafra people in diaspora carry the thing for head pass those wey dey Biafra land okay make una go house Join hands with the rest and fight for that freedom so you won’t have to be in another man’s land hustling for citizenship/working like donkeys, their answers are always epic, I take biafrans at home more serious than those abroad you see those ones ehn
if we must fight then if you call yourself my leader you must be here to fight with us I ain’t fighting none while you are calling the shots from your ivory tower!!
Nah that doesn’t work for me
May God bless all Biafrans and may the blood of the fallen ones never be in vain and I pray you guys actualise the freedom you are fighting for!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by SlayerForever: 9:09am On May 31, 2021
[s]
Ikwerelastborn:

You aren't igbo, no igbo will abuse igbo states as u did.fulani herdsman trying to sow seeds of disunity,u won't succeed
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by SlayerForever: 9:10am On May 31, 2021
[s]
Patrioticbreed9:

o dika ish adiro kwa gi mma! angry .
Enugu is not an ipob state and can never be!
emene still dey bubble,holy ghost ka na bustle.

take this ur ipob shit back to the so called head quarters anyi achogi ya!
odi ka anyi'jeke ko some bastards oku aba'shoe..

Enugu is not an ipob state biko kwa.

Ndi ipob ishi a di kwo ka anyi oyi o! Unu mme anyhow i fu any how.
[/s]

Wetin this zombie dey speak like this?
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2021
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

Wetin this zombie dey speak like this?
unu bia'maleka first.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People by SlayerForever: 10:01am On May 31, 2021
[s]
Patrioticbreed9:

unu bia'maleka first.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Private Jets That Landed In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding / Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief / BREAKING: Nigeria Is Not One, House Of Rep Member Cries Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.