Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief (1354 Views)

FG: Appointed Abaribe The Negotiator For IPOB / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by cocolacec(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Since democracy returned

The PDP has ruled Igbo land

Collected its resources

And blown them.

But everyday you see PDP folks

Hopping around with the innocent enthusiasm of youth corpers

Moaning and lamenting bad governance

Typical case , Abaribe

Abaribe has been in government since 1999

He was Orji kalu's deputy governor

He was impeached for ojukokoro

Then he became a senator

The PDP has ruled his home state Abia

Forever

He has been on the high table of PDPs profligate exclusive rule of Abia

But today

When you listen to him

You might mistake him for a labour leader

The same events that pillaged Igbo land through the PDP

Are the same elements egging on hoodlumism in the name of freedom fighting

Abaribe is very intelligent . I like him

But when I see his balls shrink in front of Nnamdi Kanu I wonder if it's cowardice or political opportunism

Chicken or chameleon?

Cowardice is better. God didn't give all of us large hearts.

The sort of political opportunism that refused to boldly condemn Kanu's execution orders against the police because of future bloodstained political rewards is evil.

Abaribe is not a chicken

Abaribe can assume Igbo leadership. He is gifted.

But he must stop being a chameleon

Ugo Egbujo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
I know those guys will come for you... Who are you to talk to their idol? I wonder why someone idolize Aberibe and insult Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by greatiyk4u(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Abaribe's secret will soon open up for all to see.

On the news he keeps on blaming the Government as if he hasnt been there since 1999.

It's a pity how he can easily decide people simply because anybody against Buhari automatically becomes the chosen one for IPOB supporters who are mostly
-illeterates
-government used Thugs
- Igbo boys stranded abroad
-those disappointed in the believe of getting rich quick through rituals and cultish
- internet fraudsters and criminals who have been frustrated by Government/security agents efforts

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by zombieHUNTER: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
The op and his cronies are well known ewedu gusling black forehead Muslims...

A Fulani stooge of South West origin

Pay no attention to his antics..

Fulani bandits are on the rampage in the middle belt and christain dominated areas of the North.. more than 100 on motor bikes with assorted weapons...
No army on sight
No python dance.

It's Kanu and Igboho who are overseas that will be labeled terrorists to get international help to get them arrested...
Their crime... they screamed against the killings of their people by the fulani Terrorists.

Many cowardly southern Governors especially in the South East Will back out of the ban on open grazing.. just to please the fulani cabal.

Keep your eyes on the ball.

9 Likes

Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by zombieHUNTER: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
supportnija:
I know those guys will come for you... Who are you to talk to their idol, I wonder why someone idolize Aberibe and insult Buhari

If you ask this one why Buhari put the country's security apparatus in the hands of his northern Muslim brothers..

He will tell you because they are more qualified and best for the job...

Keep your eyes on the ball.

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by Monogamy: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Abaribe is over a decade in the senate with no tangible achievements to attach to himself yet na Tinubu be there headache, as Governor general of SE now

Iranu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by SlayerForever: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Tinubu the Yoruba mongrel.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by gidgiddy: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
cocolacec:
Since democracy returned

Collected its resources

And blown them.

Typical case , Abaribe

Then he became a senator

Forever

But today

When you listen to him

But when I see his balls shrink in front of Nnamdi Kanu I wonder if it's cowardice or political opportunism

Chicken or chameleon?

The sort of political opportunism that refused to boldly condemn Kanu's execution orders against the police because of future bloodstained political rewards is evil.

Abaribe is not a chicken

Ugo Egbujo

You want Abaribe to condemn Kanu's execution orders against Police? Really? How many of you condemned Police and Army execution of unarmed IPOB protesters between 2015 and 2020 when nobody saw IPOB with even catapult?

How many of you condemned the military invasion of Nnamdi Kanu's house at a time he wa ls leading an unarmed peaceful group?

It is only when Nnamdi Kanu does the ordering that righteous hypocrites all over suddenly remember that to kill a person unlawfully is wrong

4 Likes

Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by EmekaA125(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
[s]
cocolacec:
Since democracy returned

Collected its resources

And blown them.

Typical case , Abaribe

Then he became a senator

Forever

But today

When you listen to him

Chicken or chameleon?

Abaribe is not a chicken

Ugo Egbujo
[/s]
This same Ugo Egbujo hasn't said pim about all the attacks happening in Igboland by Fulani herdsmen. Rubbish. Umu ezi bida

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by EmekaA125(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
Abaribe is over a decade in the senate with no tangible achievements to attach to himself yet na Tinubu be therr headache, as Governor general of SE now

Iranu
[/s]
Fake Media.
Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by Monogamy: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
EmekaA125:
[s][/s]
Fake Media.

What's fake media there. Truth is always bitter to you lots. How long has Abaribe spent as a senator in Abuja state?
Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by Conrod: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
supportnija:
I know those guys will come for you... Who are you to talk to their idol, I wonder why someone idolize Aberibe and insult Buhari
Because the former is "light' while the latter represent darkness. now you know.
Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by Monogamy: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
gidgiddy:

You want Abaribe to condemn Kanu's execution orders against Police? Really? How many of you condemned Police and Army execution of unarmed IPOB protesters between 2015 and 2020 when nobody saw IPOB with even catapult?

How many of you condemned the military invasion of Nnamdi Kanu's house at a time he wa ls leading an unarmed peaceful group?

It is only when Nnamdi Kanu does the ordering that righteous hypocrites all over suddenly remember that to kill a person unlawfully is wrong

Please don't derail,tell us Abaribe's achievements as a senator representing Avia state for over a decade
Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by Conrod: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:
Abaribe is over a decade in the senate with no tangible achievements to attach to himself yet na Tinubu be there headache, as Governor general of SE now

Iranu
Tell us about the north your region and its talakawas.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by mbaise1000: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Whatever the thing that wrote this and thet things like him think and do, all of igbo land loves and respect ABARIBE,
Majority of igbos think and correctly too that IT'S ONLY ABARIBE that is representing them in abuja, we little minded op actually have simply minds like in mind in writing this trash, where he wants them to gather to troll igbos, there are some other igbos in their senate, how did he pick ONLY ABARIBE. The only one who speaks out of all of them, is ABARIBE the labour minister or transport minister or what portfolio does ANARIBE have to build roads and infrastructure? What ABARIBE as a senator is expected to do is to speak the mind of those he represents and we all know that he is doing it well not ONLY for umuahia but for the rest of igbo land, can the op tell us the name of his own senator and tell us what he has done in his senatorial zone alone, I am sure this op will be ashamed of his own senator and his place. If you are not show us.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by vedaxcool(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ft
Monogamy:

Please don't derail,tell us Abaribe's achievements as a senator representing Avia state for over a decade

He will run away out derail this thread like a chicken scattering the dirt.
Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by mbaise1000: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
1310tenn:
[s][/s]

Tell us the achievement of your own senator, and give us the reason that of all the senators from igbo land, it's ABARIBE you picked, and when did you start wanting the best for igbos
We all know your type, 99.99% of igbos love and want ABARIBE and may you and your people never get any senator or representative like him since you dont like his type

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by flokii: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Abaribe has been a senator for close to two decades now without a single project or achievement to show.. Abia remains one of the dirtiest and backward cities in Africa.

Later he'll wear dot nation shirt and be feeling funky. Afterall it's Tinubu that impoverished the SE. Yeye!
Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by gidgiddy: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Why are you asking that question? Are you from Abaribe's Abia South Senatorial constituency? If you are not from Abia South then you have no right to ask what Abaribe's achievements are since he is not answerable to you.
Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by Monogamy: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
gidgiddy:

Why are you asking that question? Are you from Abaribe's Abia South Senatorial constituency? If you are not from Abia South then you have no right to ask what Abaribe's achievements are since he is not answerable to you.

Should you actually be talking? I mean for real?
Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by Danjikanbauchi: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Terrorist muslims media are really fighting back.
Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by ThatFairGuy1: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ipob members and sympathizers can't think straight.
They're suffering from ipobism, a serious emotional and mental disorder.

As it is now, if Boko Haram supports their madness, you all would see how Boko Haram turns saint overnight.

They're not sane
Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by kestolove95(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
don't blame him, ndi dot people refuse to go to school that's why people like aberibe is using their coconut head dey play ludo
Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by gidgiddy: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Should you actually be talking? I mean for real?

If you are not from Abia South Constituency, dont ask about Abaribe's achievements without asking what your own Senator, and the other 107 senators in Nigeria achieved. Abaribe was elected to represent Abia South, not your fathers palour

1 Like

Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Conrod:
Because the former is "light' while the latter represent darkness. now you know.
Who is light? Aberibe? These IPOB members need their brain checked .
Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by motayoayinde: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
THERE ARE MANY LIKE HIM.

DINO MELAYE
SAMUEL ORTOM
FANI KAYODE AND MANY MORE.

SHAMELESS OPPORTUNISTS WHO SAY WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR ONLY FOR THEIR POLITICAL SURVIVAL.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by joeyfire(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
cocolacec:
Since democracy returned

Collected its resources

And blown them.

Typical case , Abaribe

Then he became a senator

Forever

But today

When you listen to him

Chicken or chameleon?

Abaribe is not a chicken

Ugo Egbujo

Tinubu no gree Lagos progress since 1999. No pipeborne water, no good roads, no transport system despite the trillions of naira generated every year tongue
Re: Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief by Elporo(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
flokii:
Abaribe has been a senator for close to two decades now without a single project or achievement to show.. Abia remains one of the dirtiest and backward cities in Africa.

Later he'll wear dot nation shirt and be feeling funky. Afterall it's Tinubu that impoverished the SE. Yeye!

Abaribe and Ortom have the same play book.

Give the people another enemy, so you don't become the enemy.
Many are waiting patiently, when Buhari hands over to the next government.

You would be shocked .. Christian fanatics and tribalists from the south .. you will be shocked . ... .. when they sing praises ... yes you will be shocked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim / What's Peter OBI Legacy Project / Now That Nyesom Wike Has Been Left In The Cold By Atiku - Your Advice For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.