Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Checkout The Dirtiest States In Nigeria By The Road Manager - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout The Dirtiest States In Nigeria By The Road Manager (178 Views)

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) / Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) / Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Dirtiest States In Nigeria By The Road Manager by Nksleek: 7:29am On May 31, 2021
Nigerian female environmental activist and trash it immediately, @the_road_manager on Instagram has listed the dirtiest states in Nigeria.

Of course, Abia, Lagos, Delta and others made the list of shameful states with the most dirts and refuse dumps

Watch the categories on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPQX5QQF1b0/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2008 Toks White On Ash Toyota Camry Sport (SE) / Quality Garard Plain Black Shingle With Warranty Period Of Years / Buhari Vows To Send Military After IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.