Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Is Ortom The Benue Governor Doing And His People Being Killed Like Fowls? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Ortom The Benue Governor Doing And His People Being Killed Like Fowls? (424 Views)

Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Ortom The Benue Governor Doing And His People Being Killed Like Fowls? by peteregwu(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2021
I don't just get what governor ortom is doing? Is this how he would be telling stories and watch his people being wiped out like we are watching movies.

Does he not have any plan as a security chief of his state. If he just remain quiet, I bet these killers won't stop and they would see his people as weak and sacrificial lambs. I just tire oo...
Re: What Is Ortom The Benue Governor Doing And His People Being Killed Like Fowls? by effort1: 8:14am On May 31, 2021
As far as mannabbgrills is concerned, his fellow Benue people can be killed, raped and maimed by Fulani herdsmen for as long as they want.

He will only get angry when his people resist the murder.

As a Buhari supporter, he must always agree with the whims and caprices of his paymaster.
Re: What Is Ortom The Benue Governor Doing And His People Being Killed Like Fowls? by Kamdil: 8:18am On May 31, 2021
Benue people should rise and defend themselves.If they can't , seeking the help of Nnamdi Kanu and ESN should be the only option left.

But when ESN killed that dangerous bandit ,and terrorist leader Mohammed Isa in Benue few months ago,the Benue state government where attacking Kanu to stay away from Benue ,that Benue isn't Biafra land,but they forgot that Benue still has some minority Igbos of Benue origin been killed by bandits.

You don't belong to the north ,you don't belong to the south west,you still don't want to belong to Biafra. Can you defend yourself standing alone?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Ortom The Benue Governor Doing And His People Being Killed Like Fowls? by Coldshisha: 8:23am On May 31, 2021
Ortom is heavily protected by security 24/7. Question should be what are physically fit able Benue youth doing to defend themselves
Re: What Is Ortom The Benue Governor Doing And His People Being Killed Like Fowls? by Coldshisha: 8:26am On May 31, 2021
884four:
[s][/s]
Gbegile boys loves you

Lol

I love Adaadike very sexy girl
Re: What Is Ortom The Benue Governor Doing And His People Being Killed Like Fowls? by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:27am On May 31, 2021
Coldshisha:

Lol

I love Adaadike very sexy girl
Adadike will never love you angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Ortom The Benue Governor Doing And His People Being Killed Like Fowls? by Veqtor: 8:45am On May 31, 2021
Unlike most of the southern governors, he's speaking out, and also refused to give any land up for Ruga. That's the reason why his State is being attacked by Fulani terrorists, with d full support of d govt.
Re: What Is Ortom The Benue Governor Doing And His People Being Killed Like Fowls? by Muna4real(f): 9:12am On May 31, 2021
peteregwu:
I don't just get what governor ortom is doing? Is this how he would be telling stories and watch his people being wiped out like we are watching movies.

Does he not have any plan as a security chief of his state. If he just remain quiet, I bet these killers won't stop and they would see his people as weak and sacrificial lambs. I just tire oo...

What do you expect a governor to do when his president sends killers to kill citizens?
Federal government is in support
Armed forces are in support
Security agents are in support

Wetin remain again?

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queens And Constitution Review / Anambra People Now Clamour For APC, Says Moghalu / #June12protest: ”They Promised Us #1000”- Pro Buhari Supporters Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.