Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

An Excerpt From My Non-fictious Novel Titled My Long Letter To Susannanah - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Excerpt From My Non-fictious Novel Titled My Long Letter To Susannanah (239 Views)

My Long Letter To Susannanah- A Non-fictional Novel / An Excerpt Of The Ones Called Dogs / Jacob Goes To Church. An Excerpt From My Upcoming Book Titled "The Chukwuma's". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Excerpt From My Non-fictious Novel Titled My Long Letter To Susannanah by Hcqmela: 7:57am On May 31, 2021
Dear Susan,
May 31st,2021

It's another 365 days for me which happened to fall on a Monday.

Being 2 decades and a cinq old today is hell a fast one for me.

I've had high expectations for myself years younger before I attain this present age.

But even though sadly, I haven't been able to conquer much of these goals now,

I try as much as possible to be always optimistic even when the doubt of me failing myself always creeps into my mind.

I'm still appreciative for the little pebbles I have turned today and the major fact that these little things I've managed to accomplish is what is giving me the strong-willed strength to keep living even at the time I lost all hope.

Uncontrollable tears,flooding my phone screen right now as I type this on my WhatsApp status

While I praise the One and Only Supreme Being for making it possible for me to see this glorious day to even write this letter to you in my mind.

The Encounter I've had with Him last year,which was a trying one for me remains fresh in my memory but I will leave that gist for another day.

To Re-affirm Myself that My self Driven Spiritual and Career Purpose is not a Dead One,

I Quote

As I take the slow and steady steep steps of a Tortoise now,

Others will eventually watch me flapping so fast, furious and fierce just like Mother-Eagle.

An Excerpt from my Non-fiction Novel titled My Long Letter To Susannanah.

(1) (Reply)

The Broom Murdered The Youths / Make Money Blogging For Home / Experienced, Creative, And Professional Writers Needed - (#1.5k/ Word)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.