Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad (3217 Views)

TECNO Camon 17 Becomes First Mediatek SOC Smartphone To Receive Android 12 Beta / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta / Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by Jennycoolz(f): 10:42pm On May 31, 2021
In this present EFCC no one would believe the sender is actually your friend as long as you guys don't have pictures together that you once took
Banks , western union don't hesitate to report guys now
Before you'll be found innocent you've at least spent 1month in the cell
To avoid issues , tell the sender to use cashapp , if you're in Lagos we can meet up and you use mine right in your very eyes
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by Vivian16: 11:01pm On May 31, 2021
my sister used Ria to send money to me from US via fcmb, up till now since April I have not collected d money, from one story to another.
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by ruggedtimi(m): 5:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Flamees:
I have this foreign friend
We've been friends for quite some time
So I decided to bill her
Not illegally cause she knows my real name and that am still a student

So please what's the best way

I heard I have to create a domicile bank account

But am thinking of an app or platform where I can receive funds and just jejely move am to my Account
If is from the u.s ....trust me sendwave is the best. The bank will even pay u commission....you will need a government i.d for verification and she has to send the money on your name and phone number . Instantly you will get a message from sendwave with a reference code...take code to either access bank or zenith bank. And you receive the money in dollars plus naira commission. If is $50 you get N250 commission, $100 u get N500 commission...etc
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by ruggedtimi(m): 5:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Jennycoolz:
In this present EFCC no one would believe the sender is actually your friend as long as you guys don't have pictures together that you once took
To avoid issues , tell the sender to use cashapp , if you're in Lagos we can meet up and you use mine right in your very eyes
sendwave is the best

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by vcente(m): 6:04am On Jun 01, 2021
ruggedtimi:
sendwave is the best
this, the person only needs your name and phone number to money to you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by frankman365(m): 6:32am On Jun 01, 2021
Godsein:
this wema bank Dom Account,how do u make withdrawals ? Must u visit the bank and go over the counter to withdraw yr dollars ? Or can you convert it to naira on the app with their exchange rate ?
Please contact the bank for this information. Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by fkj950ax(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Flamees:
I have this foreign friend
We've been friends for quite some time
So I decided to bill her
Not illegally cause she knows my real name and that am still a student

So please what's the best way

I heard I have to create a domicile bank account

But am thinking of an app or platform where I can receive funds and just jejely move am to my Account

Western Union.
You will get it in USD and in 5mins
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by Reggaemich(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2021
frankman365:

Please contact the bank for this information. Thanks
Please A yes or No, will do the trick
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by Godsein(m): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Anyone using UBA Domiciliary account,how do you make withdrawals ? Have some dollars in my UBA Dom account for a while, thinking of cashing it soon.
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by Flamees(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
ruggedtimi:

If is from the u.s ....trust me sendwave is the best. The bank will even pay u commission....you will need a government i.d for verification and she has to send the money on your name and phone number . Instantly you will get a message from sendwave with a reference code...take code to either access bank or zenith bank. And you receive the money in dollars plus naira commission. If is $50 you get N250 commission, $100 u get N500 commission...etc
Thanks Bro this is cool shey I don't need to have any account with those banks
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by Flamees(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jennycoolz:
Na why I no wan use domiciliary account
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by Rrchrd(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
jamiudarex:

you've said it all, but what of the exchange rate
They won't charge you for any service
You will gat your complete money
A Dollar now should be 5h
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by ICTWeb: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
You are going to make the mistake a make some years again. I was a friend to an american black lady for years. We do chat almost everyday. That was way back 2012.

It was my picture, and really name. Every thing I told her was the trust and it was not a scam. One day i told her to borrow me some money to start up a business. She aggeed to send me 11k. I was thinking how to collect the money since nigeria done cast. I requested help from a friend and he wanted to collect 30%. I money wanted to borrow and honestly wanted to pay her back. Even if not the complete 11k on. bit I was sincere about it.

So I changed plan and give her my name to send westen union or money gram I wanted to relacate to warri and set up a supper business. When she get to the western union. They ask her if she knows me in person and told her never send any money to anyone in Nigeria that we are all scammers. They also told her never to chat me again.

That's was the end of our friendship we have nortured for years.

My advice for you. Never tell her to send anymore directly to nigeria. You will have yourself to blame.
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by timife: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
$7 per upload earn money online_ _ make money online_ _ work from home jobs_ _ vikas ingle >>>> https://www.upload-4ever.com/381xgmdbxpk2
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by ruggedtimi(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Flamees:

no need to open an acct ....tell the girl to download the sendwave app.
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by ruggedtimi(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
Flamees:

I recommend you use access bank...I have never used zenith..
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by frankman365(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Reggaemich:

Please A yes or No, will do the trick

Sorry for my inability to be categorical. I have not done any withdrawal over the counter but purely electronic transactions.

A simple WhatsApp message to the bank will do the trick for you.
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by Reggaemich(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
frankman365:

Sorry for my inability to be categorical. I have not done any withdrawal over the counter but purely electronic transactions.

A simple WhatsApp message to the bank will do the trick for you.
When u send them a message, Will the bank pay u the equivalent in naira
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad by babyfaceafrica: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2021
frankman365:

If you have an account with Wema bank, download their Alat by Wema app. Then create a dom account. It's very easy but with a withdrawal limit of 2k dolls daily and unlimited credit.

Something like this..
are their charges?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video / My Tecno CX Air Not Changing / Win An Iphone 13 By Mrwhosetheboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.