Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Website And An App That Can Be Updated From The Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Website And An App That Can Be Updated From The Website (234 Views)

Rate The Website I Created / Creating The Website Of Your Dream With Codes / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website And An App That Can Be Updated From The Website by Love206: 8:30am On May 31, 2021
I need someone who can build a website and make it an app,so the website can be to updated the app. That's when the website gets updated with any video or material, the app will also be affected
Reply or dm the number below WHATSAPP only please
Re: Website And An App That Can Be Updated From The Website by EkenmaPeter(m): 8:36am On May 31, 2021
Love206:
I need someone who can build a website and make it an app,so the website can be to updated the app. That's when the website gets updated with any video or material, the app will also be affected
Reply or dm the number below WHATSAPP only please
i can do that easily... i have sample which is on play store if you wish.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Beard Pigmentation Help? / How Gamification Technology Is Reshaping Banking Business In 2021? / Why Wordpress Maintenance Service Is Essential For Efficient Website Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.