Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Trust Buhari Govt At The Risk Of Your Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trust Buhari Govt At The Risk Of Your Life (176 Views)

BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande / Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? / It’s Dangerous To Trust Buhari With Our Security — Jang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trust Buhari Govt At The Risk Of Your Life by Earthkumy(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2021
A lying spirit was put in the mouth of many prophets who say Buhari is the will of God before 2015.

We warned Buhari is a terrorist many ignored us now the dance from North East is reaching home

Early this year the Lord asked me to warn people to pray that the calamity that was to be fall Nigeria won't reach them, many laugh it off.

Just pray please
Re: Trust Buhari Govt At The Risk Of Your Life by Earthkumy(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2021
Earthkumy:
A lying spirit was put in the mouth of many prophets who say Buhari is the will of God before 2015.

We warned Buhari is a terrorist many ignored us now the dance from North East is reaching home

Early this year the Lord asked me to warn people to pray that the calamity that was to be fall Nigeria won't reach them, many laugh it off.

Just pray please

Be wise

The terrorist Buhari, recruiter bokoharam into Nigeria Army and called repentant, now he is using them to kill Nigerians at will. And we just fold our hands and watch just pray you won't be next. When we keep quiet in the face of evil we make ourselves the next victim
Re: Trust Buhari Govt At The Risk Of Your Life by Earthkumy(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2021
In the past 3 days, the Fulani terrorists have attacked 6 Yoruba towns: Igangan, Ikene, Abeokuta, Imeko, Okijo around Ikorodu, and Shagamu. Over 50 people were massacred; scores wounded and many kidnapped.

I hope you now believe us that you’re already at war.

(1) (Reply)

A'ibom Guber 2023: Don't Write-off Effiong Bob / Video, Those Who Want To Destroy Nigeria, Bring Down My Government Be Shocked / Buhari Ready To Destroy Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.