Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Of This Rubbish - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Of This Rubbish (676 Views)

Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Of This Rubbish by IamPlato(m): 10:02am On May 31, 2021
What do these fools think they are doing?

How can full grown men have children brain?

Only in campaign period you see these idiots buying corn or gala on the street

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Of This Rubbish by SlayerForever: 10:08am On May 31, 2021
No mind them guy. But the reason is because the people they are leading are fools.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Of This Rubbish by Dduce0: 10:11am On May 31, 2021
I will rather direct the Question to their following
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Of This Rubbish by Henrydonland(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2021
E be things grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Of This Rubbish by Amotolongbo(f): 10:42am On May 31, 2021
IamPlato:

These can only happen in our Corn tree !
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Of This Rubbish by BombAttack(f): 10:43am On May 31, 2021
IamPlato:

Na normal Scam in Nigeria to deceive this ones below.

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift / Stop Asking Buhari For Peanut BNL To NDA / Video. Invest In Kwara State western nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.