Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift (676 Views)

Lauretta Onochie And The Questions Of Election Integrity By Oke Umurhohwo / 12 Ways People React When Their Friend Gets A Political Appointment By Ada Bekee / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:13am On Jun 18, 2021
1. how many KG of cocaine did Tinubu pushed in Chicago?

2. is the cocaine in pellet or powdered form?

Good morning my people wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:14am On Jun 18, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:17am On Jun 18, 2021
Tinubu urchins right now

1 Like

Re: Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by EsomahJD: 4:29am On Jun 18, 2021
chill.

1 Like

Re: Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:58am On Jun 18, 2021
EsomahJD:
We know yoruba muslims are bad for the south , so chill.
lol

1 Like

Re: Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:59am On Jun 18, 2021
Monogamy what's your answer

1 Like

Re: Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by judgementyard(m): 5:29am On Jun 18, 2021
Dem go soon come

1 Like

Re: Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by agulion: 6:19am On Jun 18, 2021
He swallowed it, that is why Tinubu is still suffering the effect, he was a notorious drug pusher

1 Like

Re: Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:59am On Jun 18, 2021
agulion:
He swallowed it, that is why Tinubu is still suffering the effect, he was a notorious drug pusher
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by uptimumOne23(m): 7:15am On Jun 18, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
1. If not for Tinubu I for no exist

2. Only Tinubu can take Nigeria to where it belongs?

With your multiple accounts that you use in creating chaos on Nairaland.

You deserve an eternal life ban from this forum cause you are too jobless

2 Likes

Re: Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2021
Tinubu is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by DenreleDave(m): 6:47am On Jun 28, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
1. how many KG of cocaine did Tinubu pushed in Chicago?

2. is the cocaine in pellet or powdered form?

My love .. Abeg stop following me

Abeg abeg unfollow mi... Yọur followership is nt a good sign grin grin
Re: Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2021
DenreleDave:

My love .. Abeg stop following me

Abeg abeg unfollow mi... Yọur followership is nt a good sign grin grin
done kiss

1 Like

Re: Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by DenreleDave(m): 6:49am On Jun 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by Fahdiga1: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2021
Words from the street had it that Tinubu sells at least ten tons of cocaine daily when he was the overall lord of the Chicago cartel. El Chapo was only slightly above him then. This is directly from a reliable source who worked with him then

1 Like

Re: Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by Fahdiga1: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2021
uptimumOne23:

With your multiple accounts that you use in creating chaos on Nairaland.

You deserve an eternal life ban from this forum cause you are too jobless
If you don't have any reasonable thing to contribute to this insightful thread you better respect yourself and leave here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift by KingOKON: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2021
Shey dem never ban this girl

(1) (Reply)

Stop Asking Buhari For Peanut BNL To NDA / Video. Invest In Kwara State western nigeria / BOKO HARAM: More Boko Harm Terrorists Sect Have Surrendered To The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.