Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore (66977 Views)

After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia / Oyo LG Election: NSCDC Officer Shoots Teenage Girl Dead In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Sailorsoldier1: 11:30am On May 31, 2021
Useless man called Sowore
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by riczy(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2021
This was d same govt he campaigned for, wat goes around comes arnd, buhari till 2050
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 11:33am On May 31, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-ex-presidential-candidate-omoyele-sowore-shot-by-police-photos/
Them shoot you and you still get strength dey press phone?
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by bikefab(m): 11:37am On May 31, 2021
Ochaala gwo gwo.. .
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 11:38am On May 31, 2021
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by stasius: 11:38am On May 31, 2021
Stupid man!

Onuku!

He should enjoy the government he brought into power!
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by gbengaadeleye12: 11:39am On May 31, 2021
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2021
Stupidity!
Which ammo does dis kind of small carnage?
Ak47, Jericho, makorov, Awka, which one nah?
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by ashawopikin(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2021
Romanoff:
That looks more like a cut sha.

Those familiar with bullet wounds should please, analyse.
its bullet wound but is just a scratch, the body of the bullet just miss the skin
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Jdbrasco2: 11:43am On May 31, 2021
Offpoint1:
What manner of bullet is that?
So u want him dead? I saw ur moniker though
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Jobread: 11:47am On May 31, 2021
Bro stand well nobody shoot you, na u know wetin cut your nyash
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by hotwax: 11:51am On May 31, 2021
Yes snake sowore...good for you.

you were comparing sunday igboho with shekau and bandits...

you called him names...thats your judgement
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Offpoint1: 11:55am On May 31, 2021
Jdbrasco2:
So u want him dead? I saw ur moniker though
I don't want him dead, I'm amazed at the bullet wound I am seeing...... cheesy
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Kingstanding: 11:59am On May 31, 2021
Romanoff:

. Not cut na bruised. Guilble fellow.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Ipisi(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2021
Marvieduke:
The headline should have been known gun woman shoot omoyele sowore.

Fine girl wey get sense...
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by bcashy: 12:02pm On May 31, 2021
grin grin

Gunshot?

Werey ni bobo yi Sha grin grin
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by nogragra: 12:04pm On May 31, 2021
whoever go kill himself for Nigeria sake go be bonus meat for witches and wizards. The guy will forever stay in his fantasy Island marooned alone because of stubbornness and lack of team spirit in achieving collective goals. If he die now no one will remember him in Nigeria.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Babaken(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2021
NotNairalandi:
Things are falling apart in this country...Government should please do something
my brother which Government are you talking about.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by ZooOga: 12:06pm On May 31, 2021
this story intrigues me sha. first he was shot with bullet, then shot with canister. again no blood, no tear gas coughing , and no hole in his garments. grin

Please watch the video well, Sowore and his friends simply acted a script. Concentrate on the man in white and Sowore.

https://twitter.com/UmaruSuleiman/status/1399316658599124999
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Yankee101: 12:09pm On May 31, 2021
That's a cut from trying to run away I guess

Dosen't look like an exit or entry wound of a bullet
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by centoke30(m): 12:18pm On May 31, 2021
effort1:

Actually, your comment is idiotic. So, you deserve to be called an idiot.

Calling you an idiot in this context is not an abuse; it's a statement of fact.
that's why it's my comment and it doesn't concern you. It's only fools like you will be drawn to that comment, matured minds will only look for that which concerns them and comment on that's why this is social media and you should mind your freaking business. What's wrong with you? Why are/were u been schooled? What happened to freedom of expression? Onye ara
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 31, 2021
NotNairalandi:
Things are falling apart in this country...Government should please do something
Which government
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by drstone1: 12:28pm On May 31, 2021
NotNairalandi:

What kind of person you be.?
The Government is already doing something. But the joke is on you. What they are doing is not probably what you expect!.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Romanoff(f): 12:38pm On May 31, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Not cut na bruised. Guilble fellow.

I don't understand the "gullible fellow" comment.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by effort1: 12:39pm On May 31, 2021
centoke30:
that's why it's my comment and it doesn't concern you. It's only fools like you will be drawn to that comment, matured minds will only look for that which concerns them and comment on that's why this is social media and you should mind your freaking business. What's wrong with you? Why are/were u been schooled? What happened to freedom of expression? Onye ara

You are the one acting dumb. If not, you will know the meaning of open forum.

If your head is not dented, you will realise that anybody can comment on a public forum.

If you don't want people to respond, go and Post on a private forum.

Dumb!
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Allbreakingnews: 1:32pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by pillzthadrugz(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2021
Romanoff:

This is not a bullet wound perhaps he was shot with a teargas canister.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by cardoctor(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2021
Of all places to shoot him, na yansh. Com on.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Zane2point4(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2021
centoke30:
This guy still wants to trend grin
Its better to trend and blc a freedom achiever than to be you a coward and a pathetic looser who will 4rever be at the mercy of his slave masters.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by shegra58: 2:25pm On May 31, 2021
Henrydonland:
Pics nko angry undecided
Eyes dey pain you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) / Edo Election: PDP Supporters Jubilate After Results Announcement At Oba Market / Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.