Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore (66992 Views)

After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia / Oyo LG Election: NSCDC Officer Shoots Teenage Girl Dead In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Godhelpus: 2:52pm On May 31, 2021
Sowore Nnamdi howfar?
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Jagunlabiodua: 3:17pm On May 31, 2021
We have warned Sowore to come and join Oduduwa agitators he is foolishly believing he will become president or force a revolution which he lacks the ability to pull. I’m sure this will serve as a lesson, last time was a broken nose, the third time might be real bullets. You are fighting a lost course in believing Nigeria with ISIS and Bokoharam haram members will become better, from here its disintegration, Nigeria fail a long time ago and nobody can redeem it. Join the real struggle.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by egorov(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2021
Romanoff:
That looks more like a cut sha.

Those familiar with bullet wounds should please, analyse.

Everything thing in this country na cruise.
The rot in the system has eaten deep into every sector, even the so called freedom fighters or agitators have followed suit.
How is this a gunshot wound. Doesn't look like an entry or exit. And if it was a scratch, it definitely won't look like this.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by Christistruth00: 3:43pm On May 31, 2021
There is a big difference between Police shooting tear gas and Police shooting live bullets

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-57304285
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by centoke30(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2021
effort1:

You are the one acting dumb. If not, you will know the meaning of open forum.

If your head is not dented, you will realise that anybody can comment on a public forum.

If you don't want people to respond, go and Post on a private forum.

Dumb!
You are definitely beating your chest thinking that you right whereas your mind is beckoning on your foolishness to desist from further embarrassment.
In an open forum, you should learn how to navigate around matters that concerns you and stop been emotional about politics or ethnicity..
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by centoke30(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2021
Zane2point4:

Its better to trend and blc a freedom achiever than to be you a coward and a pathetic looser who will 4rever be at the mercy of his slave masters.
where is this one coming from?
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by effort1: 6:01pm On May 31, 2021
centoke30:
[s]You are definitely beating your chest thinking that you right whereas your mind is beckoning on your foolishness to desist from further embarrassment.
In an open forum, you should learn how to navigate around matters that concerns you and stop been emotional about politics or ethnicity..[/s]

All the trash you posted above further confirm your dumbness.

This is an open forum. It is called open forum for a reason.

I guess your Brain is too dead to fathom that.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by centoke30(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2021
effort1:

All the trash you posted above further confirm your dumbness.

This is an open forum. It is called open forum for a reason.

I guess your Brain is too dead to fathom that.
that means you comment on everything you see online which literally portrays you as a lazy fellow... But don't worry, you will definitely get busy soon maybe then you will understand the principles of 'mind your business'. I just hope it won't be too late before you realize that you slowly dying from depression of the mind grin
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by effort1: 6:33pm On May 31, 2021
centoke30 post=102236251[s:
]that means you comment on everything you see online which literally portrays you as a lazy fellow... But don't worry, you will definitely get busy soon maybe then you will understand the principles of 'mind your business'. I just hope it won't be too late before you realize that you slowly dying from depression of the mind grin[/s]

Stop commenting as if your education is a waste of investment.

Must we send you back to JSS 2 to learn the meaning of Public Forum?

How did you even pass secondary school exams? Are you a special center candidate?
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by centoke30(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2021
effort1:

Stop commenting as if your education is a waste of investment.

Must we send you back to JSS 2 to learn the meaning of Public Forum?

How did you even pass secondary school exams? Are you a special center candidate?
just realized I have been wasting my time with a lil kid who is still under his parents and trying to be insulting depicts the fact that you lack proper home training.. You need to understand that public forums are for matured minds that filters where to get involved in and not just lazing around on every topic. I believe when you have that understanding then you can come for a proper debate.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by effort1: 7:11pm On May 31, 2021
centoke30:
[s]just realized I have been wasting my time with a lil kid who is still under his parents and trying to be insulting depicts the fact that you lack proper home training.. You need to understand that public forums are for matured minds that filters where to get involved in and not just lazing around on every topic. I believe when you have that understanding then you can come for a proper debate.[/s]

You just realised you have wasted your time, yet you write a long epistle. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are a shame to those who gave birth to you.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore by J2381: 1:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Honestly was he shot or was he grazed by a bullet? That wound looks like he fell down from a bicycle and injured himself. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.