Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Miracles Of Praising God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Miracles Of Praising God (124 Views)

8 Important Reasons For Praising God As Christians / Praising God / What Is The Importance Of Praising God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Miracles Of Praising God by FreshGreen: 10:38am On May 31, 2021
THE MIRACLE OF PRAISES
When we are devoted to praising God with quality time in our closet, sorrow will be turned to singing, it is an automatic miracle of praises many children of God are missing. This Psalmist in Psalm 13 started with sorrow of heart but ended it with singing praises. There are two things here: 1, when we are devoted into praising God, our sorrows will be automatically, in a miraculous way turned to singing, we begin to see mighty God than our situation, we begin to see the greatness of God greater than our situation. 2, when we are devoted into praising God, we will begin to see all the bountiful faithfulness of God in our lives and see the present situation as nothing.

The Psalmist in Psalm 13 started with form of complain, "How long, O Lord? Will You forget me forever?" But when he began to sing praises to God, his eyes were opened to all the bountiful goodness of God. “I will sing to the LORD, Because He has dealt bountifully with me.” Psalm 13:6

(1) (Reply)

Get DELIVERANCE FROM POVERTY In Seven Days And Start Making Money Everyday! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, June 1st, 2021 / Who Is The One Who Deceives The Lord?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.