Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet (55634 Views)

Ronaldo, Georgina Rodriguez, His 4 Kids Hang Out, Rides Bicycle With Them / Serena Williams Retires At Rogers Cup Finals Due To Injury, Cries Bitterly / Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Goodness10(m): 11:24pm On May 31, 2021
grin angry grin THE Funny part of this matter be say na man United fan him be. hatred go put many people for problem.
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by barinedan(m): 11:30pm On May 31, 2021
There's difference between passion and madness, this is pure madness, using your lifetime investment to stake in a game as if your father' is the referee is height of stupidity, betting will destroy you some day, you will also stake with your life some day. Olodo
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Ishola008(m): 11:49pm On May 31, 2021
Won gbe weyrey ni … Omo ase
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Stanleyq: 11:53pm On May 31, 2021
Serves him right, I love this.
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by eskorelvis: 11:59pm On May 31, 2021
Fuckthamods:
Me that has been using 10k capital to bet since this year and I've been winning, spending money anyhow. I wonder what i could now do with 4.5m
Foolish man

Do giveaway for boys abeg, country hard
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Platony(m): 12:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Why is he crying??
If he had won, would he be crying? angry angry
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by samwillyco1(m): 12:18am On Jun 01, 2021
Next time use your children to play gambling

Am still trying to recover from 1k I lost but God dey cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by 001spice: 12:20am On Jun 01, 2021
BizzBizz:
UCL Final: Nigerian man weeps profuesly after losing his ₦4.5M house to a bet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZSOX1LlWPU

he should be jail for life for being a fool
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Urstinho(m): 12:28am On Jun 01, 2021
This one sweet me �
Go meet the Manchester City board tell them how e be for yiu naa.
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by VickyRotex(f): 1:00am On Jun 01, 2021
This must be a joke right Una no dey hear word undecided

Proverbs 13:11 "Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it."

"Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows over time."

Please nobody should quote me undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 01, 2021
Say no to gambling, it ruins lives. I lost over N25 million just last year alone on sports betting. Have lost over N100 million altogether within the past 4 years I have been gambling. No cap. I contemplated suicide several times; thanks goodness I didn’t go through with that. Trying so hard to quit, but the thought of the money I have lost will always make me wanna go back. And some times I don’t even play to win money, just to get the adrenaline rush that comes with anticipation of the outcome. That shit takes full control of your brain and messes it up. Stop now that you can if you’re reading this. I am proud of the progress I have made so far... Still a lot of work to be done. Gambling should be illegal everywhere in the world.
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Mckhala80(m): 4:41am On Jun 01, 2021
As a gambler , u gat to know some certain rules and be guided too . GGMU.
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by princewarri1985: 5:11am On Jun 01, 2021
BizzBizz:
UCL Final: Nigerian man weeps profuesly after losing his ₦4.5M house to a bet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZSOX1LlWPU

folish man like say you are wise enough to just carry chelsea to win either half and stake that 4.5 million naira, you go make cool 9 million naira idiot
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by MattFreeman007(m): 5:21am On Jun 01, 2021
lol.. him get 4.5 million use am chop Amala and Ewedu... Otele
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by tunapawizzy: 5:57am On Jun 01, 2021
Kai Havertz lo baye e je
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by akwunmi(m): 6:24am On Jun 01, 2021
Na wetin Gambler eye de c.dat one no say make e no stake e fone again.
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Harmattan123(m): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2021
Ìfà n fani lapo ya

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by sharaff6(m): 7:35am On Jun 01, 2021
Richardonald:
Wetin dey pain me be say.. that night 5 minutes before the match started I wanted to play Chelsea straight win with 100k to win 475k network no come dey system for that particular area.. before I could go elsewhere and book d game the match have already started.

Wetin dey vex me be say why I no play the game during day time.. village people na wetin I do una
he no go pain you if you are the one in the video. Ppl will not learn must u bet
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by GodisFirst: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2021
For where, does this one look like someone that owns a house not to talk of N45M naira worth of house.
Ohppps! what am I saying, N4.5M ok, too cheap a house, that was why he could gamble with it. Check well, it could be a batcher in a ghetto. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Cheeryfeet: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Richardonald:
Wetin dey pain me be say.. that night 5 minutes before the match started I wanted to play Chelsea straight win with 100k to win 475k network no come dey system for that particular area.. before I could go elsewhere and book d game the match have already started.

Wetin dey vex me be say why I no play the game during day time.. village people na wetin I do una

Play live odds next time the game has started. Amazingly the odds are usually higher than when the game has not started. Infact I trade on live odds.
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by mechanics(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2021
Who sent him to bet with his house?
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by gforce5: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2021
More likely an Arsenal fan. No United fan will want City to win the Champions League. Especially not after losing the Europa Cup.
Enecleb20:
If you check well you will see that he is either a Man U fan or an Arsenal fan. Na your head go carry am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Insectkiller: 10:19am On Jun 01, 2021
May his cry never end..

As long as the sky is BLUE ��������, may he continue to be in pain..

May his life never adjust...

Except he plead for God's mercy
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Goldbw122(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2021
He was in the wrong side of the match..
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Yankee101: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2021
You never start
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by harmony75: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Chai abeg the person should pls tamper merci with Ronaldo abi how do they say it again ��� mumu

1 Like

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Omoluabiii(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
4.5M abi? Wey hunger dey for land, you dey go bet 4.5 abi? You con dey cry abi? The thunder wey go tear that your mouth dey gather momentum... Werey
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by derbykol(f): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2021
samsard:
Looks can be deceiving. I know someone that earns over 4 million a month that looks like a broke person on social media.
Exactly!.Appearance is not reality.
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Tobiaz: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2021
This is just a skit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos / Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos / Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.